New Dre and Jay single is NOT A JOKE!

most viewed right now
 92
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-31-2010, 01:48 PM         #61
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
....i dont even care
yet u posted in this thread....
 8 years ago '09        #62
santos0303 52 heat pts52 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 THE TAKEOVER said:
yet u posted in this thread....
is that youu FDL???

hahahah this phoney FDL dude says Em & Dre are dropping singles today..hahahahah
he is doing the same sh*t he did when Relapse was droppin..sayin he had all this news but then none of the dates he said were true and just made excuses as to why they werent..




Last edited by santos0303; 03-31-2010 at 03:55 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #63
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 santos0303 said:
is that youu FDL???

hahahah this phoney FDL dude says Em & Dre are dropping singles today..hahahahah
he is doing the same sh*t he did when Relapse was droppin..sayin he had all this news but then none of the dates he said were true and just made excuses as to why they werent..


This dude getting every1 all gassed up. I just wanna hear it if its true. Im gonna have to keep my mobile BX handy tonight when I'm out. God help the industry if its true cuz s**t is gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE.
 8 years ago '09        #64
santos0303 52 heat pts52 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 wh¡teboy said:
This dude getting every1 all gassed up. I just wanna hear it if its true. Im gonna have to keep my mobile BX handy tonight when I'm out. God help the industry if its true cuz s**t is gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE.
I'm pretty sure that its true as in there is or will be a song with Dre and Jay but i dont believe anything about when it'll be released from FDL bc he is nothing but a liar trying to make himself seem cool bc he has "exclusives"...THAT HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE hahahahah just like Relapse..we arent stupid FDL
 8 years ago '04        #65
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 santos0303 said:
I'm pretty sure that its true as in there is or will be a song with Dre and Jay but i dont believe anything about when it'll be released from FDL bc he is nothing but a liar trying to make himself seem cool bc he has "exclusives"...THAT HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE hahahahah just like Relapse..we arent stupid FDL
His Twitter makes me want to strangle him... Ha.
 8 years ago '06        #66
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 ronnie said:
damn good eye... I also wouldnt have noticed that. Smells like an April fools stunt. Don't believe anything you read or hear the next few days :cool-smiley-009:
I never do. I take everything with a grain of salt on every message board I visit. I remember on my Bulls message board they had a thread up that sad Derrick Rose was out for the year and it came with a fake article. I didnt buy but alot of though was put into that article to make it seem like it came from the AP.
 8 years ago '04        #67
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
Its bulls**t. i cant believe people are even still talking about it.
 8 years ago '05        #68
weed 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 772 772

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy