Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
 139
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-30-2010, 05:05 PM         #161
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjComplex72 said:
"embrace" n*gga f**koutta here......
I have love for all living thing in the world from a HIV infected baby in Africa to the Klan's men at rallys.
Ol' young ignorant broke a.ss n*gga......
lol that was deep.......

stfu tool...
 8 years ago '04        #162
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
you fans are amazing. Jamie is gay as f**k and so is russell. The niccah russell has a special party every year in marthas vin for just such an occasion. We covered it and got our stuff confiscated. lol. and guess whos always on the guest list!!! anyway, LMAO@ you cat in here with the oh he got a girl he can't be gay.. lmao.. the s**t is called "having a beard" aka hiding the fact your guy by having a girl/guy always around hell some people even marry them. anyway white America loves stern regardless of what you all think and howard can hurt jamie more than jamie cna hurt him. you cats on here don't spend white money, which is what stern has behind him. black money runs out and is fickle, jamie didn't make money until white people liked him.. thats one to grow on..
 03-30-2010, 05:10 PM         #163
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
first off the eminem comparison was stupid as f**k, but if that's the case then consider foxx T.I who k!lled em on a track



aside from that foxx already brought the heat on Coward and now Coward is crying like a b**ch. stern wants to take his ball and go home cause everybody is picking him.

stern =
[pic - click to view]

YOU'RE DUMB a.ss f**k.....
 8 years ago '04        #164
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Superhead - Glorifieds.lut

Kevin Hart - Comedian

Howard Stern - King of All Media, Paid

Your mother and father don't know who Superhead and Kevin Hart are. Your Grandparents know who Howard Stern is.

This is not a battle of who is funnier. Jamie is funnier. That's fine. Howard has every distinct advantage over Jamie. It's very apparent there is a huge young generation on here who don't understand the power of Howard Stern, and that's cool. But if Jamie is smart, he'll apologize and leave it alone. If Jamie wants to keep digging at Howard, he's gonna get taught a lesson, and I'll refer back to this post after it all happens.


Last edited by regularjoe; 03-30-2010 at 05:12 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #165
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
how can you beat a comedian at his own game? you cant. Stern is radio personality and not a comedian. He reads a lot of material of s**t people wrote for him, whether it be jokes, facts, and etc.

Jamie will come with s**t right off his head or prepare a whole s**t of material for howard. Or matter of fact, Jamie can just make a phone call to his fellow comedians and start a roast Howard campaign. Dont act like Jamie doesnt have any type of pull in the comedy circuit, cause in Living Color produced some of the Greatest. Howard's writers will have to produce s**t very fast but I wont sleep on howard either.


Im a fan of both, I just want this to get very entertaining. I need s**t to listen to at work lol, and this seems like it will fit the bill.
 8 years ago '10        #166
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 kingz21 said:
howard is getting so sensitive hes getting all angry LMAO. he sounds real bitter. He really wants to meet Jamie face to face... Jamie will rip him a new one real talk...roast his damn a.ss badly he don't want it....
n*gga shut the f**k up, Jamie ain't even the one who's making funny jokes.

His co-hosts are the funnier ones, and they aren't even funny like that.

Idiot.
 8 years ago '10        #167
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Doc D said:
And Jamie isn't? Jamie has a record of making dudes look like a damn fool, It's more like Howard doesn't want it.
Jamie Foxx makes himself look like a fool, IDK if you realize how immature this dude is. He is NOT funny, Howard isn't either, but he's 10x more interesting than him.
 8 years ago '05        #168
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11804 11804
 WEREWOLF said:

[pic - click to view]

 gunot86 said:

[pic - click to view]

 Cartel-Clipz said:

[pic - click to view]


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #169
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
Howard Stern lost all his power, thats why he had to move off tv and off regular air to sirius in the first place, They wouldnt let him air anything he wanted and wanted to change his show, Jamie Foxx will get more backing because howard is leaving.
 8 years ago '06        #170
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,987 | Props total: 4017 4017
I gotta say I'm on Howard's side. Howard can REALLY s**t on people if he really wants to. Not to mention his jewish connections, and we all know they run Hollywood.

Howard > Gaymie Foxx



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #171
j-dub82 
space
avatar space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 54 54
i figured n*ggas knew foxx was gay already n*gga always talkin about how lookin at jamarcus russel's a.ss gets him hard
 8 years ago '08        #172
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 infam0uskills said:
how can you beat a comedian at his own game? you cant. Stern is radio personality and not a comedian. He reads a lot of material of s**t people wrote for him, whether it be jokes, facts, and etc.

Jamie will come with s**t right off his head or prepare a whole s**t of material for howard. Or matter of fact, Jamie can just make a phone call to his fellow comedians and start a roast Howard campaign. Dont act like Jamie doesnt have any type of pull in the comedy circuit, cause in Living Color produced some of the Greatest. Howard's writers will have to produce s**t very fast but I wont sleep on howard either.


Im a fan of both, I just want this to get very entertaining. I need s**t to listen to at work lol, and this seems like it will fit the bill.
how many times are you kids gonna refer to the comedy? we all know jamie is funny and we know he can get his comedic friends to tell jokes about stern but Its not about the comedy anymore...s**t has got personal..
 03-30-2010, 05:31 PM         #173
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjComplex72 said:
"embrace" n*gga f**koutta here......
I have love for all living thing in the world from a HIV infected baby in Africa to the Klan's men at rallys.
Ol' young ignorant broke a.ss n*gga......


such hateful words from a lover boy
 8 years ago '06        #174
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,987 | Props total: 4017 4017
 Mathematic said:
how many times are you kids gonna refer to the comedy? we all know jamie is funny and we know he can get his comedic friends to tell jokes about stern but Its not about the comedy anymore...s**t has got personal..
Seriously. Some of these idiots in here are like "But Gaymie can tell better knock knock jokes so obviously he's gonna get on Howard's a.ss."
 8 years ago '07        #175
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 hbk83 said:
Howard Stern lost all his power, thats why he had to move off tv and off regular air to sirius in the first place, They wouldnt let him air anything he wanted and wanted to change his show, Jamie Foxx will get more backing because howard is leaving.
LOL.....dude u gotta pay 12 or 13 bucks a month to have howard TV......hes getting paid an getting numbers.....he got paid $500 + million to go to Sirius......hes getting paid an changing the game on where an how u listen to radio while being the obvious reason that Sirius even has the ability to hire Gayme an the no talents to do a radio show......since howard left the E network i doubt any heteros3xual male has even watched anything on there.....he pulled better numbers on E than Leno an Letterman for late night viewers.....

with that said i love this beefing.....s**ts awsome for radio so i hope they keep going at it....but u gotta respect the goat of the radio game.....


Last edited by JohnDoe; 03-30-2010 at 05:35 PM..
 03-30-2010, 05:33 PM         #176
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
how many times are you kids gonna refer to the comedy? we all know jamie is funny and we know he can get his comedic friends to tell jokes about stern but Its not about the comedy anymore...s**t has got personal..
thats because hes a pus*y. he can say all the f**ked up low class s**t in the world but cant take even a simple jab. if anything robin shouldve been offened, they went on her worse.
 03-30-2010, 05:34 PM         #177
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of n*ggas come off mad in here. I'm really hoping Foxx responds. I wanna see where this goes.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #178
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 The Mighty Joe said:
yeah the whole - we see what happens when you take a stab at comedy (talking about Artie)
and robin being molested by her dad

why would Foxx go there?

not funny

They were trying to make low blows, when all of the s**t was publicly aired out. No one cares about it, they don't have any real dirt on Howard Stern to begin with. Just lame jokes
 03-30-2010, 05:36 PM         #179
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Superhead - Glorifieds.lut

Kevin Hart - Comedian

Howard Stern - King of All Media, Paid

Your mother and father don't know who Superhead and Kevin Hart are. Your Grandparents know who Howard Stern is.

This is not a battle of who is funnier. Jamie is funnier. That's fine. Howard has every distinct advantage over Jamie. It's very apparent there is a huge young generation on here who don't understand the power of Howard Stern, and that's cool. But if Jamie is smart, he'll apologize and leave it alone. If Jamie wants to keep digging at Howard, he's gonna get taught a lesson, and I'll refer back to this post after it all happens.

howard has no advantage,he's just gonna keep getting s**t on and cry about it. howard needs to just move on
 8 years ago '10        #180
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
it's not on foxx to respond,foxx already k!lled them,fh isn't the one crying like b**ches,stern is. stern knows where to find foxx if he wants to keep crying.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy