Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #141
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 deeznutz said:
this is how its gonna go down if Gaymie and his crew go in again this friday. either howard has some solid proof that Gaymie loves c*ck which would be complete ether or he might just go on speculation like everyone in this thread but either way foxx is f**ked. like i said before howard will go on say for example david letterman and talk strictly about how jamie foxx is a closet homo and a phony. now to some it wont be funny but now jamie foxx every single interview will be getting the "how do you feel about howard stern calling you gay" or "are you gay" questions left right and centre and its gonna completely overshadow anything else in jamie foxx's life. trust me, howard isnt gonna say some clever s**t or he wont even go at jamie's retarded sister but he will keep prying and prying until he ruins him. stern will be holding press conferences and every single publicity stunt he can think of to get at Foxx cause thats just how he works. hes got obsessive compulsive disorder and he will not rest or stop until he has won. howard mad is when hes at his best. and lol @ everyone trying to justify Gaymie in that picture holding his nuts looking at a shirtless man with complete lust in his eyes bunch of f**kin f**gots in this thread i swear.

Howard >>>>>

the gay s**t wont effect anything because it's not true,people see foxx roaming around town with stacy dash and know what it is. im sure foxx don't give a s**t if howard talks about his sister cause he knows comedy has no boundaries, stern can't win cause stern isn't funny nor is sterns life better than foxx's life. howard better google doug williams and fall back.
foxx>>>>> no talent howard
 8 years ago '10        #142
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
c/s same thing superhead tried when he roasted her
exactly,and you see that went absolutely nowhere. howard fans are as mad as howard. taking L's must hurt
 8 years ago '04        #143
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,447 | Props total: 13111 13111
Going against Superhead and going against Howard Stern are two COMPLETELY different animals.

Jaime don't wanna see Howard. I know on this hip hop site, Jamie might be untouchable to some of yall, or maybe you don't understand the power Howard has..... believe me when I tell you this:

JAIME DON'T WANNA SEE HOWARD STERN.

Last edited by regularjoe; 03-30-2010 at 04:37 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #144
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Going against Superhead and going against Howard Stern are two COMPLETELY different animals.

Jaime don't wanna see Howard.
there's not much differemt. it's not like howard is a comedian. people act like howard is funny,only reason people watch howard is strictly for the guest
 8 years ago '05        #145
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Howard Stern >> Jamie
 8 years ago '08        #146
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 regularjoe said:

Jaime don't wanna see Howard. I know on this hip hop site, Jamie might be untouchable to some of yall, or maybe you don't understand the power Howard has..... believe me when I tell you this:

this is exactly what these dudes don't understand...they still on the who funny and who not s**t....that superhead s**t was all jokes...but she touched on some real s**t...howard wont touch on it, hes gonna expose it.
 8 years ago '08        #147
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 beast mode said:
there's not much differemt. it's not like howard is a comedian. people act like howard is funny,only reason people watch howard is strictly for the guest
my dude, how many times do we gotta say this s**t? its not about the funny anymore.....cot damn, stupid smart n*ggas....
 03-30-2010, 04:41 PM         #148
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
you have to be dumb a.ss f**k to think there's anything to "expose" howard has nothing
howard is a old jew that stays home with a supermodel wife and plays chess and watches dancing with the stars

i doubt he is out partying it up with tom cruise, will smith and them other 'suspect' hollywood people like Jamie is....

trust and believe - if foxx responds back to Howard....

expect the 'I am a man who was in Jamie's Foxxhole' Contest for $100, 000

Howard SAYS and PROVES his point
 8 years ago '05        #149
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 1226 1226
never said hes gay...the n*gga is bis3xual..
:wtf:
 8 years ago '10        #150
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mathematic said:
my dude, how many times do we gotta say this s**t? its not about the funny anymore.....cot damn, stupid smart n*ggas....
howard is mad he got clowned,it has everything to do with it. please tell us what stern has to "expose" foxx???,he don't have s**t. all he said was "i know how he got his name" foxx already explain how he got his name. if stern had something believe his a.ss would have showed it.
 03-30-2010, 04:45 PM         #151
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjComplex72 said:
LMAO at "Gaymie" you're a f**king Howard stan
if dude is gay (I do think he could be Bi) let dude be gay.....
your a f**king homophobe........
yall homophobic n*ggas be the main ones jacking off to gay pr0n on the low.....
im not gay but im not ignorant either.........if a n*gga want to be gay.....let that s**t go
why you so worried about how many d*cks a man can hold in there mouth unless you trying to find out for yourself. so before you call everyone in the thread a "homo" look in the mirror.......b**ch a.ss n*gga

"Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood."

Coretta Scott King
f**k outta here n*gga...you embrace homos or somethin??
 8 years ago '05        #152
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 1226 1226
This Is all about pub... These are Multi-millionaires , nothing will ever come of it, every one gets on howard stern and he responds to the foxxhole?? Lol this is nothing more than getting people to listen to Foxxhole, cause the howard stern Listeners when he goes off the air, now knows about foxxhole and if a % of them listen then its a win, nothing will ever come of this, Fact is the entertainment industry Owns the Fans
 03-30-2010, 04:48 PM         #153
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
This Is all about pub... These are Multi-millionaires , nothing will ever come of it, every one gets on howard stern and he responds to the foxxhole?? Lol this is nothing more than getting people to listen to Foxxhole, cause the howard stern Listeners when he goes off the air, now knows about foxxhole and if a % of them listen then its a win, nothing will ever come of this, Fact is the entertainment industry Owns the Fans
Jamie needs his radio show to jump off
howard is the highest paid radio person ever - he has nothing to prove
 03-30-2010, 04:54 PM         #154
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

please, unless he got pics or vids he aint exposing s**t. howard dont want it, howard got angry over a few light jabs, the FH crew go hard or each other every week and take it with ease. kevin hart destroyed foxx about his fake hairline and foxx laughed it off. stern dont got nothing
....he talks about the gay s**t all the time, he dont even care

[video - click to view]

these foxxhole dudes do this all day

Last edited by DrX; 03-30-2010 at 04:57 PM..
 03-30-2010, 04:55 PM         #155
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
you have to be dumb a.ss f**k to think there's anything to "expose" howard has nothing
irony at it's finest....
 8 years ago '10        #156
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The Mighty Joe said:
Jamie needs his radio show to jump off
howard is the highest paid radio person ever - he has nothing to prove
obviously howard has money,foxx doesn't "need" radio,they came to him and gave him "the foxxhole"channel. foxx can do comedy,movies music and be straight. he doesn't need this radio s**t in the least,he's just talented enough to make it happen
 8 years ago '10        #157
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
irony at it's finest....
stern stans resorting to being grammar police more L's
 03-30-2010, 04:59 PM         #158
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
this is how its gonna go down if Gaymie and his crew go in again this friday. either howard has some solid proof that Gaymie loves c*ck which would be complete ether or he might just go on speculation like everyone in this thread but either way foxx is f**ked. like i said before howard will go on say for example david letterman and talk strictly about how jamie foxx is a closet homo and a phony. now to some it wont be funny but now jamie foxx every single interview will be getting the "how do you feel about howard stern calling you gay" or "are you gay" questions left right and centre and its gonna completely overshadow anything else in jamie foxx's life. trust me, howard might not say some clever s**t or go at jamie's retarded sister but he will keep prying and prying on the gay thing until he ruins him. stern will be holding press conferences and every other publicity stunt he can think of to get at Foxx cause thats just how he works. hes got obsessive compulsive disorder and he will not rest or stop until he has won. howard mad is when hes at his best. and lol @ everyone trying to justify Gaymie in that picture holding his nuts looking at a shirtless man with complete lust in his eyes bunch of f**kin f**gots in this thread i swear.

Howard >>>>>
*dead at Gaymie Foxx

8 years ago '07        #159
jusblazinby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
jamie fox wants no piece of howard stern, howard is the king of all media, howard is the Eminem of radio, anyone that comes at him will be destroyed.
 8 years ago '10        #160
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 jusblazinby said:
jamie fox wants no piece of howard stern, howard is the king of all media, howard is the Eminem of radio, anyone that comes at him will be destroyed.
first off the eminem comparison was stupid as f**k, but if that's the case then consider foxx T.I who k!lled em on a track

[video - click to view]

aside from that foxx already brought the heat on Coward and now Coward is crying like a b**ch. stern wants to take his ball and go home cause everybody is picking him.

stern =
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy