Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #121
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 #21 said:
Dude stfu you have no idea what you're talking about. Howard Stern is the the goat radio personality. Howard IS serius. without him they have nothing. you think ppl actually give a f**k about jamie foxx or his garbage a.ss show?

Jamie should be praying Howard doesn't go in on him cuz he could literally destroy his reputation if it came down to it.
AGAIN,howard is a washed up radio personality,foxx is a comedian,he's k!llin howard and howard is mad,that's when you know who won. when the other gets mad and howard can't handle it. ruin his reputation how???? howard can't destroy s**t.
 8 years ago '10        #122
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

sorry but we know how foxx does

[pic - click to view]

and not sure if you noticed but foxx is f**kin miss dash

[pic - click to view]

get howards d*ck outta your mouth
 8 years ago '07        #123
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 canal_boys said:
interesting..i wonder what the dirt is..
prolly a gay past.
 8 years ago '04        #124
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,672 | Props total: 2207 2207
Howard Stern maaaaad

It's comedy..Quit crying
 8 years ago '07        #125
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 NO RELIGION said:
Loss = Opposite of win

Lost = misguided

Read a f**king dictionary before you try to clown somebody else
How about you learn how to conjugate "to lose" in simple past

I'm not a big fan of satellite radio but I use to watch Stern when he was on television... i'm thinking Jamie's camp don't want it with him
 8 years ago '08        #126
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

and this is funny?
are you f**kin retarded? no thats not funny but like i said....the s**t is not funny anymore. It got personal after Fridays show....

and for ol boy who posted the halle pic...that just says that dude might me bi... the n*gga look like he wants to kiss plies....he lookin at him a lil too hard...explain that? the halle pic can be explain(pub stunt) but explain that plies pic.

Last edited by supervillain; 03-30-2010 at 04:07 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #127
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 1072 1072
Foxhole >>>>>>
 8 years ago '08        #128
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
so yall dont think jamie is gay or acts a bit fruity a times
 8 years ago '10        #129
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mathematic said:
are you f**kin retarded? no thats not funny but like i said....the s**t is not funny anymore. It got personal after Fridays show....

and for ol boy who posted the halle pic...that just says that dude might me bi... the n*gga look like he wants to kiss plies....he lookin at him a lil too hard...explain that? the halle pic can be explain(pub stunt) but explain that plies pic.
it's a f**king picture dumb a.ss,im sure there was hoes all over that video shoot and could have been lookin at anybody,are you that immature that you take a pic and jump to gay conclusions??? you must have gay s**t on your mind bruh. when i see him kissing some dude then we can say he's gay. all i see is him f**kin with bad b**ches
 8 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Showtimegp said:
They both do to be honest.
 8 years ago '08        #131
space
space
both you muthaf**kaz cant be serious....
 8 years ago '07        #132
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Showtimegp said:
no...........
 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM         #133
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
s**t, add artie to the list too...dude really tried to commit suicide...and they joked about that! If i was stern, id be pissed too..
yeah the whole - we see what happens when you take a stab at comedy (talking about Artie)
and robin being molested by her dad

why would Foxx go there?

not funny
 8 years ago '07        #134
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol howard stern is mad
 03-30-2010, 04:16 PM         #135
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
They both do to be honest.
true....
but one is ready to expose the f**k out the other
my bet is howard is the straight one here
 8 years ago '10        #136
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The Mighty Joe said:
yeah the whole - we see what happens when you take a stab at comedy (talking about Artie)
and robin being molested by her dad

why would Foxx go there?

not funny
nothing is off limits in comedy,they were talking about people being fat ect ect but when they get clowned they can't take it.
 8 years ago '10        #137
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The Mighty Joe said:
true....
but one is ready to expose the f**k out the other
my bet is howard is the straight one here
you have to be dumb a.ss f**k to think there's anything to "expose" howard has nothing
 8 years ago '08        #138
space
space
 beast mode said:
you have to be dumb a.ss f**k to think there's anything to "expose" howard has nothing
believe that s**t if you want....... n*gga going hard for jamie..n*gga really in "beast mode"..

Last edited by supervillain; 03-30-2010 at 04:22 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #139
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Mathematic said:
believe that s**t if you want....... n*gga going hard for jamie..n*gga really in "beast mode"..
i'm just telling the truth, that "he's gay" s**t is retarded cause it's not true,the stern fans are trying their hardest to find some kind of out. as to the topic foxxhole>>>>
you mad???
 8 years ago '08        #140
space
space
 beast mode said:
i'm just telling the truth, that "he's gay" s**t is retarded cause it's not true,the stern fans are trying their hardest to find some kind of out. as to the topic foxxhole>>>>
you mad???
never said hes gay...the n*gga is bis3xual..

im never mad, nothin you could do to effect my mood but the real question is are YOU mad??? because i think you are.....

this is how its gonna go down if Gaymie and his crew go in again this friday. either howard has some solid proof that Gaymie loves c*ck which would be complete ether or he might just go on speculation like everyone in this thread but either way foxx is f**ked. like i said before howard will go on say for example david letterman and talk strictly about how jamie foxx is a closet homo and a phony. now to some it wont be funny but now jamie foxx every single interview will be getting the "how do you feel about howard stern calling you gay" or "are you gay" questions left right and centre and its gonna completely overshadow anything else in jamie foxx's life. trust me, howard might not say some clever s**t or go at jamie's retarded sister but he will keep prying and prying on the gay thing until he ruins him. stern will be holding press conferences and every other publicity stunt he can think of to get at Foxx cause thats just how he works. hes got obsessive compulsive disorder and he will not rest or stop until he has won. howard mad is when hes at his best. and lol @ everyone trying to justify Gaymie in that picture holding his nuts looking at a shirtless man with complete lust in his eyes Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won bunch of f**kin f**gots in this thread i swear.

Howard >>>>>
cosign ....

Last edited by supervillain; 03-30-2010 at 04:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy