Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2010, 02:01 PM         #101
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
So a dude fuVking a woman can't be gay? He is downlow then. Women are cover up's for gay/dowlow men.

What proof you need? Like seriously you as a man I highly doubt you will sit down and watch him on video putting his d*ck in someone else's a.ss.

Most of these celebrities are undercover and do things to stay in Hollywood.
and you know this how....
 8 years ago '08        #102
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 kingz21 said:
its a known fact that hollywood is on that weird s**t....
 8 years ago '09        #103
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 kingz21 said:
Read. Read. READ.

Research. Read. Read.
 8 years ago '09        #104
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 Cartel-Clipz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #105
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Peterparker said:
last time I checked you were a lesbian..so let's say Jamie really is gay and Howards "EXPOSES" it out there..and?? still don't take away from the fact that Jamie s**tted on howard and howards feelings are hurt

here's the thing Jamie has made jokes bout the homos3xual sit..said some questionable s**t about Prince n Maxwell..he joked about him being gay for like 10 seconds cuz he stared in Prince eyes too long..

Jamie is a seasoned vet comedian...roasting is right up his alley..he dealt with this on In Living Color when they would s**t on ppl all the time..Paul Mooney help craft Jamie..Jamie loves this s**t

You gotta ask yourself this if there willing to clown Robin who was molested by her father.. you think they give a f**k bout s**t else?? Jamie still has a street mentality..I think Plies was more of a threat to call out then some mothaf**ka he could beat tha s**t out of.. which is why Jamie Foxx got into a scuffle years back w/ LL Cool J..

I doubt Jamie is losng ne sleep over this..n even if Howard is s**tting on him in ratings..so what this is a side thing for Jamie..his first love is music n acting..

Howard will just be saying some s**t he heard..just like everbody has herd Jamie was gay.. Howard won' have any real solid proof..
GOOOD ONE
 8 years ago '06        #106
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44

[video - click to view]

:jumping0045:

[video - click to view]

yeah he gay but he is still funny
 8 years ago '09        #107
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Peterparker said:
last time I checked you were a lesbian..so let's say Jamie really is gay and Howards "EXPOSES" it out there..and?? still don't take away from the fact that Jamie s**tted on howard and howards feelings are hurt

here's the thing Jamie has made jokes bout the homos3xual sit..said some questionable s**t about Prince n Maxwell..he joked about him being gay for like 10 seconds cuz he stared in Prince eyes too long..

Jamie is a seasoned vet comedian...roasting is right up his alley..he dealt with this on In Living Color when they would s**t on ppl all the time..Paul Mooney help craft Jamie..Jamie loves this s**t

You gotta ask yourself this if there willing to clown Robin who was molested by her father.. you think they give a f**k bout s**t else?? Jamie still has a street mentality..I think Plies was more of a threat to call out then some mothaf**ka he could beat tha s**t out of.. which is why Jamie Foxx got into a scuffle years back w/ LL Cool J..

I doubt Jamie is losng ne sleep over this..n even if Howard is s**tting on him in ratings..so what this is a side thing for Jamie..his first love is music n acting..

Howard will just be saying some s**t he heard..just like everbody has herd Jamie was gay.. Howard won't have any real solid proof..
@ THE HIGHLIGHTED PORTION
....and my s3xual preference has to do with what?

Irrelevant to my point brother.

2nd. I could care less about how long Jamie has been in the game, dressing up like women and blah, blah, blah.

3rd. He is not that funny. I swear. People think Kat Williams is the funniest man alive the same way. Just because a person has been around a long time does not give them more fanbase.

Yes they are funny. But nothing to get excited over.

All I was stating that it could ruin his reputation. I am pass the jokes. I am talking about when they started to get personal about him being undercover.

Of course he jokes about himself being gay, so when someone talks about it they take it as you did, not seriously.

Howard Stern and Jamie Foxx are both not that funny, brother.

I know Howard Stern can be blunt, straight raw, with it, Just like Jamie Foxx can there is no different but Howard going to the deep end shows that he is getting more serious about it.

Paul Mooney is not that funny. He just speaks TRUTH and is BLUNT about it.

Watch Dave Chapelle on Oprah when he was referring to Hollywood's infatuation with men in dresses and how he would not do it.

Most if not Majority of these celebrities are sell outs. That includes music, movies E.T.C.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-30-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 03-30-2010, 02:29 PM         #108
Jetzfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard Stern said "Jamie dont live that thuggg s*** :guns1: "
 8 years ago '05        #109
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
....Pointless Beef.
 8 years ago '05        #110
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
n*ggaz is dumb.

Jamie dont want it with Howard. Jamie better keep it jokes and fun and love cause Howard's a true white man. He dont give a f**k about none of that s**t.

Honestly, I dont think Howard appreciates how they went in on Robin being molested, that's why he got his intel up real fast on the Jamie dirt. Jamie needs to just leave it alone and go bout his business.
 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM         #111
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horward stern is lame....he dont want it with the FH. all they do is rib on each other every week and go hard. what can horward say that can hurt them, when they already said it all to each other already.

stern can dish it but not take it. his f**got a.ss sound like he wanted to cry, u can hear the pain in his voice. robin get paid 6 figs to laugh, that house n*gga b**ch dont add anything to the show
 03-30-2010, 03:26 PM         #112
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
So a dude fuVking a woman can't be gay? He is downlow then. Women are cover up's for gay/dowlow men.

What proof you need? Like seriously you as a man I highly doubt you will sit down and watch him on video putting his d*ck in someone else's a.ss.

Most of these celebrities are undercover and do things to stay in Hollywood.
so how u kno if howard stern aint on the dl too? and naa I dont want a video seein jamie gettin f**ked in his foxhole im just sayin I need proof its not like any dudes ever came out sayin they f**ked jamie foxx but b**ches like stacey dash admitted of f**kin wit jamie....so I dont see how he gay.it jus seem like howard stern mad and just tryin to bring up some bullshyt but hey who knows..........
 8 years ago '05        #113
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 DrX said:
horward stern is lame....he dont want it with the FH. all they do is rib on each other every week and go hard. what can horward say that can hurt them, when they already said it all to each other already.

stern can dish it but not take it. his f**got a.ss sound like he wanted to cry, u can hear the pain in his voice. robin get paid 6 figs to laugh, that house n*gga b**ch dont add anything to the show
That sounds like a win already.

What do all those other people on the Foxxhole get?
 03-30-2010, 03:30 PM         #114
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Everybody knows Jamie is a f**got, its has been known for a long time he is a f**got, Stern needs to

have something different or it won't mean anything, Jamie has been a f*g ever since the Living Color

days, like it has been said before, Hollywood is full of f*gs and closet f*gs( with kids and s**t)

that's what runs and controls hollywood.
How do you know so much about gay people?
 8 years ago '08        #115
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
n*ggaz is dumb.

Jamie dont want it with Howard. Jamie better keep it jokes and fun and love cause Howard's a true white man. He dont give a f**k about none of that s**t.

Honestly, I dont think Howard appreciates how they went in on Robin being molested, that's why he got his intel up real fast on the Jamie dirt. Jamie needs to just leave it alone and go bout his business.
s**t, add artie to the list too...dude really tried to commit suicide...and they joked about that! If i was stern, id be pissed too..
 8 years ago '07        #116
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,517 | Props total: 43688 43688
 DrX said:

Dude stfu you have no idea what you're talking about. Howard Stern is the the goat radio personality. Howard IS serius. without him they have nothing. you think ppl actually give a f**k about jamie foxx or his garbage a.ss show?

Jamie should be praying Howard doesn't go in on him cuz he could literally destroy his reputation if it came down to it.

Last edited by st21; 03-30-2010 at 03:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #117
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
howard >>

jamie aint even funny imo
 8 years ago '10        #118
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Bobby's World said:
That sounds like a win already.

What do all those other people on the Foxxhole get?
bill gates gets more money than all of them,does that mean he's funnier???? f**k no, it's not about money ect ect it's about he's winning in the funny department and foxxhole is ahead by miles
 03-30-2010, 03:47 PM         #119
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
Dude stfu you have no idea what you're talking about. Howard Stern is the the goat radio personality. Howard IS serius. without him they have nothing. you think ppl actually give a f**k about jamie foxx or his garbage a.ss show?

Jamie should be praying Howard doesn't go in on him cuz he could literally destroy his reputation if it came down to it.
get howard d*ck. dude dont have any talent. everything he do is a lame shock attempt. fart jokes, s3x questions, retards f!ghting etc......... anybody can do what horward do...he was just the first to really take there

Last edited by DrX; 03-30-2010 at 03:48 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #120
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago