Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Cartel-Clipz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

classic
 8 years ago '08        #82
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
Everybody knows Jamie is a f**got, its has been known for a long time he is a f**got, Stern needs to

have something different or it won't mean anything, Jamie has been a f*g ever since the Living Color

days, like it has been said before, Hollywood is full of f*gs and closet f*gs( with kids and s**t)

that's what runs and controls hollywood.

Last edited by The N; 03-30-2010 at 01:33 PM..
 03-30-2010, 01:34 PM         #83
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall keep saying howard stern ending peoples careers and that hes ruthless and s**t... so show me some clips of this ruthless roasting... I never heard of them
 8 years ago '08        #84
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 D.S.O.M. said:

YEAH U MAD
sayin im mad is suppose to make me mad?

f**kin barbies...

Last edited by supervillain; 03-30-2010 at 01:40 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #85
space
space
 kingz21 said:
yall keep saying howard stern ending peoples careers and that hes ruthless and s**t... so show me some clips of this ruthless roasting... I never heard of them
who said anything about stern ending careers? damn, RIF!!!
 03-30-2010, 01:37 PM         #86
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jaime been talking alot of s**t lately. he wasnt poppin off when that philly dude ran up in his hotel room tho SMH
 03-30-2010, 01:38 PM         #87
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

HOO SHYT!!!!

props
 8 years ago '08        #88
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i love this...i actually enjoy this........i can talk all day about howard VS anyone....
it gets me fired up......all i need is time....and i can go on and on......

yall must not know about howard........he is real sensitive......saying that "howard is sensitive" is not a Fail for howard.......its telling the truth!....and he will and has admitted that.....you think he doesnt know that he is sensitive?....IT IS NOT A "FAIL" FOR HOWARD......thats like calling a fat man......FAT.........Thats just like the foxxhole making fun of robin getting molested.....YALL THINK THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING????....its been 10+ YEARS since she revealed that she got molested.......ROBIN HAS GOTTEN s**tTED ON HER OWN SHOW about being molested!....HER OWN PEOPLE ROASTED HER....they even had a ROBIN Roast.......that house negro s**t is so old......shes beeeeeeeeen s**tted on by other people saying the same thing......You cant s**t on someone that has already been s**tted on and act like its a "win" for you.....the HOWARD STERN show embraces the s**tting..........that roasting/jokes s**t is dead

Point blank period.....this aint a "whose got the best jokes/roasts" comedian thing...
this is a radio show vs radio show thing......the majority of the foxxhole fans listen to the foxxhole not on sirius......but on the internet on worldstar and other sites that rip the foxxhole... the majority of the stern fans actually listen to howard ON SIRIUS.....like me.....plus....howard has a bunch of stern fan sites.....can we say that about foxxhole?.........all yall foxxhole fans probably dont even have sirius...and if you do.....i doubt any of yall got sirius Specifically for the FOXXhole.....yall wait until boxden or worldstar puts some audio so yall can hear the show....that aint support......howard has fans that actually subscribe to sirius to listen to him.....whatever howard wants to do he always comes out number 1......movie.....book......tv shows.....hes got the loyalty of his fans.....

and if to you its a "whos relevant" beef
i can point out 3 times already that howard was all over tv in the year 2010....and when you mention howard stern on the news....they always say "on the Howard stern show".....can we say that about jaime?.....whenever you hear/see a jaime story.....they never say "on the foxxhole" because....that show is irrelevant......
stern was all over cnn,msnbc,foxnews,all those entertainment gossip shows,local news...etc
and you cant deny it..........

1-howard was all over the news because of rumors of him becoming the new judge on the number 1 show in america........yes.....NUMBER 1 show in america right now....2010....hate it or love it....american idol......so if you are connected to the number 1 show in america in a news story....does that mean you are irrelevant?.....HA!.......

2-howard was all over the news when he said the comments on Gaby........it was "shock jock" s**t like some of yall would say.....but.......HEY... that shock jock s**t got him all over the news...and had yall talking about him.....relevant or not relevant?........

3-howard did the Tiger woods mistress beauty paegant.......that was all over the news once again!

now think about the times you seen jaime/foxxhole on tv in 2010 making a splash like howard did.......
jaime perfoming blame it on the alcohol in the grammys?.......
more relevant than howard being all over the news???...........
jaime being on the oprah show......more relevant than howard being all over the news?

Jaime has gone on howard's shows more than once......
howard has NEVER gone on Jaime show......what does that tell you......

and about the "dirt" s**t.......even though yall think the national enquirer aint s**t....they were the first to bring out the tiger woods situation......and every other news outlet never gave them credit....howard has the leader of the national enquirer every week on his show......he can get whatever dirt he wants about anybody.....and i dont mean just the jaime 'gay s**t'.....i mean.....everything.....from your date of birth until now......ask Bon Jovi.....or rosie odonnel.....who both had beef with howard just like this..........and then came back apologizing.......

howards network/fans all over the world can break jaime down.....trust!
:hmm:............................................. ..

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 01:42 PM         #89
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does howard know jamie f**kin stacey dash???? idk bout that gay shyt imma need proof
but if he is imma delete every song I got from that n*gga

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 03-30-2010 at 01:44 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #90
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Howard >>>>

f**k jamie foxx. i have to turn the channel if he is on tv. so annoying.
 8 years ago '05        #91
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Stern is the man, period.
 8 years ago '09        #92
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
Let's be REAL here:

forget all the JOKES.

Majority if not MOST of these celebrity's are famous and stay famous/wealthy because of what they do "behind the scene" and what the "secrets" are.

JAMIE cannot speak on what HOWARD STERN was talking about. The gay thing will RUIN Jamie reputation point blank period.

Screw the jokes who cares. Everyone just about knows jokes always turn's SERIOUS when it is prolonged.

Jamie Foxx himself will loose.

These celebrities are not who you think they are. They do things undercover to stay in the business.

They are sell outs for the money and fame.

Everyone is talking about jokes. FUVK the jokes, it will get serious how it is now. At the end of the day, truth be told JOKES go from cool to PERSONAL.

Get PAST THAT part already, the jokes are personal now.

JAMIE said things about Robin's molestation or whatever but people are saying HOWARD got personal first? Let's be for real.

People like Jamie. To me he is like the rest of them, he is not all that damn funny himself.

HOWARD STERN will talk about his in the "closet" behind the scene secrets and JAMIE FOXX will have nothing really to come back with. That is some TRUTH for you.
 8 years ago '06        #93
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 832 832
These threads always turn into race wars.....bunch of clowns on bx for real..
 8 years ago '08        #94
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

I hope u don't use that word in real life

:fruit:

its funny how u got personal and strayed from the topic just like HOWARD is doing.
my god you are really funny...
 03-30-2010, 01:54 PM         #95
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
normally i wouldnt respond to clowns with gay a.ss Drake in their avy but i'll make an exception. Only careers Howard has ruined are basically people in Radio. Sure the people he has ruined are still in radio i.e. Imus but he had the ability to go on air in any city and take the top spot within weeks/months. every single city! before he left terrestrial he had overthrown every single #1 radio show across the US and in most of Canada. Now its not career ending but its not a good look to be #1 on the radio in your city for 10-15 years and have someone come along and steal that title from you within weeks. As far as him beefing with celebrities obviously their careers continue but Howard for damn sure has made each and every one of them look like complete fools and most of the time its the people hes going at who end up trying to make peace to just end it. I've been a listener since he came to siruis and i used to listen to him back in the day before he got kicked off Canadian radio and i just know hes not someone you want to have beef with. if you dont believe me then just wait and see you Drake loving f**got.

well thats the 2nd time you replied to me this n*ggaa a howard stern stan ohh man
 8 years ago '08        #96
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Let's be REAL here:

forget all the JOKES.

Majority if not MOST of these celebrity's are famous and stay famous/wealthy because of what they do "behind the scene" and what the "secrets" are.

JAMIE cannot speak on what HOWARD STERN was talking about. The gay thing will RUIN Jamie reputation point blank period.

Screw the jokes who cares. Everyone just about knows jokes always turn's SERIOUS when it is prolonged.

Jamie Foxx himself will loose.

These celebrities are not who you think they are. They do things undercover to stay in the business.

They are sell outs for the money and fame.

Everyone is talking about jokes. FUVK the jokes, it will get serious how it is now. At the end of the day, truth be told JOKES go from cool to PERSONAL.

Get PAST THAT part already, the jokes are personal now.

JAMIE said things about Robin's molestation or whatever but people are saying HOWARD got personal first? Let's be for real.

People like Jamie. To me he is like the rest of them, he is not all that damn funny himself.

HOWARD STERN will talk about his in the "closet" behind the scene secrets and JAMIE FOXX will have nothing really to come back with. That is some TRUTH for you.
exactally the point im trying to make...but these dudes fail to see the big picture...thay laugh at the jokes and s**t but when it gets real then they
 8 years ago '06        #97
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
I can see there's no shaded gray area in here:iough:
 03-30-2010, 01:56 PM         #98
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
IF HOWARD EXPOSES JAMES FOR BEING A f**got..WHO'S REALLY GONNA BE DESERVING OF THE TITLE SENSITIVE?
The real question would be who the f**k cares?

you talkn all this "if" s**t, while im commenting on what's really happenin
 8 years ago '09        #99
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 LAwLB15 said:
does howard know jamie f**kin stacey dash???? idk bout that gay shyt imma need proof
but if he is imma delete every song I got from that n*gga
So a dude fuVking a woman can't be gay? He is downlow then. Women are cover up's for gay/dowlow men.

What proof you need? Like seriously you as a man I highly doubt you will sit down and watch him on video putting his d*ck in someone else's a.ss.

Most of these celebrities are undercover and do things to stay in Hollywood.
 8 years ago '08        #100
space
space
@ the mini beefs going on in this thread all at the sametime..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now