Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2010, 12:49 PM         #61
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......damn i did write alot.......

Stern fan soldiers!!!!!!!
 03-30-2010, 12:50 PM         #62
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
HOW DID IT BECOME PERSONAL?

because HOWARD KNOWS he can't win with jokes, so he resorts to saying s**t like JAMIE IS NOT MY FRIEND "boo hoo" and COME and SAY IT TO MY FACE.
this is worst than a rap beef. HOWARD is pus*y
Jamie is pus*y, how is calling Stern a Racist for saying Gabby is Fat and Black (duh)
Yet Jaime can talk about Robin being a sell-out, uncle tom, who was molested by her father

Robin speaks intelligent and does alot for charity to make the world a better place
while Gabby endorses chic-filet? (as if proud to be obese)

so its ok to put down 1 black woman and support the next one?

and because Jaime is black, only he can criticize and make fun of Black People?
 8 years ago '08        #63
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 D.S.O.M. said:
exactly, I'm saying HOWARD is pus*y for taking the s**t personal.

Friday's show is gonna be hilarious over this.
sigh,,,ok.

its like talking to a f**k wall with some of you....
 03-30-2010, 12:52 PM         #64
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jamie foxx is trying to be like howard soooo bad it's not even funny. i would love to hear the two meet up in the studio, howard would rip this dude to pieces....

howard past his prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that foxxhole garbage
 8 years ago '07        #65
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
......damn i did write alot.......

Stern fan soldiers!!!!!!!
damn u did. hopefully SOMEONE reads it.
 8 years ago '08        #66
space
space
 lazerface said:
jamie foxx is trying to be like howard soooo bad it's not even funny. i would love to hear the two meet up in the studio, howard would rip this dude to pieces....

howard past his prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that foxxhole garbage
thats the thing...they could never be like howard...only because they dont have the fan base and because they never keep it real with the fans....stern keeps it 100%
 8 years ago '04        #67
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i love this...i actually enjoy this........i can talk all day about howard VS anyone....
it gets me fired up......all i need is time....and i can go on and on......

yall must not know about howard........he is real sensitive......saying that "howard is sensitive" is not a Fail for howard.......its telling the truth!....and he will and has admitted that.....you think he doesnt know that he is sensitive?....IT IS NOT A "FAIL" FOR HOWARD......thats like calling a fat man......FAT.........Thats just like the foxxhole making fun of robin getting molested.....YALL THINK THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING????....its been 10+ YEARS since she revealed that she got molested.......ROBIN HAS GOTTEN s**tTED ON HER OWN SHOW about being molested!....HER OWN PEOPLE ROASTED HER....they even had a ROBIN Roast.......that house negro s**t is so old......shes beeeeeeeeen s**tted on by other people saying the same thing......You cant s**t on someone that has already been s**tted on and act like its a "win" for you.....the HOWARD STERN show embraces the s**tting..........that roasting/jokes s**t is dead

Point blank period.....this aint a "whose got the best jokes/roasts" comedian thing...
this is a radio show vs radio show thing......the majority of the foxxhole fans listen to the foxxhole not on sirius......but on the internet on worldstar and other sites that rip the foxxhole... the majority of the stern fans actually listen to howard ON SIRIUS.....like me.....plus....howard has a bunch of stern fan sites.....can we say that about foxxhole?.........all yall foxxhole fans probably dont even have sirius...and if you do.....i doubt any of yall got sirius Specifically for the FOXXhole.....yall wait until boxden or worldstar puts some audio so yall can hear the show....that aint support......howard has fans that actually subscribe to sirius to listen to him.....whatever howard wants to do he always comes out number 1......movie.....book......tv shows.....hes got the loyalty of his fans.....

and if to you its a "whos relevant" beef
i can point out 3 times already that howard was all over tv in the year 2010....and when you mention howard stern on the news....they always say "on the Howard stern show".....can we say that about jaime?.....whenever you hear/see a jaime story.....they never say "on the foxxhole" because....that show is irrelevant......
stern was all over cnn,msnbc,foxnews,all those entertainment gossip shows,local news...etc
and you cant deny it..........

1-howard was all over the news because of rumors of him becoming the new judge on the number 1 show in america........yes.....NUMBER 1 show in america right now....2010....hate it or love it....american idol......so if you are connected to the number 1 show in america in a news story....does that mean you are irrelevant?.....HA!.......

2-howard was all over the news when he said the comments on Gaby........it was "shock jock" s**t like some of yall would say.....but.......HEY... that shock jock s**t got him all over the news...and had yall talking about him.....relevant or not relevant?........

3-howard did the Tiger woods mistress beauty paegant.......that was all over the news once again!

now think about the times you seen jaime/foxxhole on tv in 2010 making a splash like howard did.......
jaime perfoming blame it on the alcohol in the grammys?.......
more relevant than howard being all over the news???...........
jaime being on the oprah show......more relevant than howard being all over the news?

Jaime has gone on howard's shows more than once......
howard has NEVER gone on Jaime show......what does that tell you......

and about the "dirt" s**t.......even though yall think the national enquirer aint s**t....they were the first to bring out the tiger woods situation......and every other news outlet never gave them credit....howard has the leader of the national enquirer every week on his show......he can get whatever dirt he wants about anybody.....and i dont mean just the jaime 'gay s**t'.....i mean.....everything.....from your date of birth until now......ask Bon Jovi.....or rosie odonnel.....who both had beef with howard just like this..........and then came back apologizing.......

howards network/fans all over the world can break jaime down.....trust!
THIS DUDE JUST CREAMED HIMSELF
 03-30-2010, 12:58 PM         #68
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
is that the best u could come up with?

no comment...
is that all you got from that whole paragraph?
smh
 8 years ago '08        #69
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
Stern has been doing this for 20 years Foxxhole for 3he's supposed to have more fans

duh
how old are you? who the f**k still says duh? f**k outta here
 8 years ago '09        #70
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 WEREWOLF said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #71
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
have to be able to take it if you can dish it.
 8 years ago '05        #72
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i love this...i actually enjoy this........i can talk all day about howard VS anyone....

yall must not know about howard........he is real sensitive......saying that "howard is sensitive" is not a Fail for howard.......its telling the truth!....and he will and has admitted that.....you think he doesnt know that he is sensitive?....IT IS NOT A "FAIL" FOR HOWARD......thats like calling a fat man......FAT.........Thats just like the foxxhole making fun of robin getting molested.....YALL THINK THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING????....its been 10+ YEARS since she revealed that she got molested.......ROBIN HAS GOTTEN s**tTED ON HER OWN SHOW about being molested!....HER OWN PEOPLE ROASTED HER....they even had a ROBIN Roast.......that house negro s**t is so old......shes beeeeeeeeen s**tted on by other people saying the same thing......You cant s**t on someone that has already been s**tted on and act like its a "win" for you.....the HOWARD STERN show embraces the s**tting..........that roasting/jokes s**t is dead

Point blank period.....this aint a "whose got the best jokes/roasts" comedian thing...
this is a radio show vs radio show thing......the majority of the foxxhole fans listen to the foxxhole not on sirius......but on the internet on worldstar and other sites that rip the foxxhole... the majority of the stern fans actually listen to howard ON SIRIUS.....like me.....plus....howard has a bunch of stern fan sites.....can we say that about foxxhole?.........all yall foxxhole fans probably dont even have sirius...and if you do.....i doubt any of yall got sirius Specifically for the FOXXhole.....yall wait until boxden or worldstar puts some audio so yall can hear the show....that aint support......howard has fans that actually subscribe to sirius to listen to him.....whatever howard wants to do he always comes out number 1......movie.....book......tv shows.....hes got the loyalty of his fans.....

i can point out 3 times already that howard was all over tv in the year 2010....and when you mention howard stern on the news....they always say "on the Howard stern show".....can we say that about jaime?.....whenever you hear/see a jaime story.....they never say "on the foxxhole" because....that show is irrelevant......
stern was all over cnn,msnbc,foxnews,all those entertainment gossip shows,local news...etc

1-howard was all over the news because of rumors of him becoming the new judge on the number 1 show in america........yes.....NUMBER 1 show in america right now....2010....hate it or love it....american idol......so if you are connected to the number 1 show in america in a news story....does that mean you are irrelevant?.....HA!.......

2-howard was all over the news when he said the comments on Gaby........it was "shock jock" s**t like some of yall would say.....but.......HEY... that shock jock s**t got him all over the news...and had yall talking about him.....relevant or not relevant?........

3-howard did the Tiger woods mistress beauty paegant.......that was all over the news once again!

now think about the times you seen jaime/foxxhole on tv in 2010 making a splash like howard did.......
jaime being on the oprah show......more relevant than howard being all over the news?

and about the "dirt" s**t.......even though yall think the national enquirer aint s**t....they were the first to bring out the tiger woods situation......and every other news outlet never gave them credit....howard has the leader of the national enquirer every week on his show......he can get whatever dirt he wants about anybody.....and i dont mean just the jaime 'gay s**t'.....i mean.....everything.....from your date of birth until now......ask Bon Jovi.....or rosie odonnel.....who both had beef with howard just like this..........and then came back apologizing.......

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 deeznutz said:
exactly! Foxxhole crew made themselves look like fools by jumping on Howard yet laughing at Gaymie Foxx Notorious Precious jokes. Thats not being real at all. Thats phony. And there's people on here saying Howard Stern is racist and Robin Quivers allows it but not 1 single person has been able to provide and proof of it. They just claim hes racist. its retarded. Someone please provide proof of Howard being racist and that Robin is co-signing Howard being a racist because all this complaining about it is ridiculous without an example.
and to add....when s**t went down with jackie leaving the show and the artie situation he spoke on them s**ts ON AIR..along with other s**t that goes on behind the scenes ON AIR..but when s**t goes down at the foxxhole...every body is hush hush...

the fans appreciate the real...thats why stern has STRONG fan base...
 8 years ago '08        #74
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

my bad I should have said DUMBASS, I was trying to be nice
man, k!ll yo gotdamn self....
 8 years ago '04        #75
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,674 | Props total: 5366 5366
 D.S.O.M. said:

@ yall comparing HOWARD STERN'S celebrity against JAMIE'S.
of course STERN is more popular and well known because he's been in the game for EONS.
the point yall are missing is that HOWARD MADE THE MISTAKE of letting the Foxxhole know they are on his RADAR. JOKE WISE he will LOSE. that stiff a.ss comedy he does is OVER. ARTIE was the funniest person on the show and he's not even FUNNY.
This I agree with .. He let them know they were on his radar ..
 8 years ago '08        #76
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
u MAD
u pus*y?
 8 years ago '07        #77
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
And Jamie isn't? Jamie has a record of making dudes look like a damn fool, It's more like Howard doesn't want it.
LOL.. You can't be serious.. Howard is ruthless and he has no morals/ethics.. The guy is a beast.. Jamie doesn't want it
 8 years ago '07        #78
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
jamie foxx radio show is way more entertaining though.
 8 years ago '07        #79
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,406 | Props total: 21555 21555
 ass_in_my_eyes said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #80
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
 Cartel-Clipz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago