Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i love this...i actually enjoy this........i can talk all day about howard VS anyone....
it gets me fired up......all i need is time....and i can go on and on......

yall must not know about howard........he is real sensitive......saying that "howard is sensitive" is not a Fail for howard.......its telling the truth!....and he will and has admitted that.....you think he doesnt know that he is sensitive?....IT IS NOT A "FAIL" FOR HOWARD......thats like calling a fat man......FAT.........Thats just like the foxxhole making fun of robin getting molested.....YALL THINK THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING????....its been 10+ YEARS since she revealed that she got molested.......ROBIN HAS GOTTEN s**tTED ON HER OWN SHOW about being molested!....HER OWN PEOPLE ROASTED HER....they even had a ROBIN Roast.......that house negro s**t is so old......shes beeeeeeeeen s**tted on by other people saying the same thing......You cant s**t on someone that has already been s**tted on and act like its a "win" for you.....the HOWARD STERN show embraces the s**tting..........that roasting/jokes s**t is dead

Point blank period.....this aint a "whose got the best jokes/roasts" comedian thing...
this is a radio show vs radio show thing......the majority of the foxxhole fans listen to the foxxhole not on sirius......but on the internet on worldstar and other sites that rip the foxxhole... the majority of the stern fans actually listen to howard ON SIRIUS.....like me.....plus....howard has a bunch of stern fan sites.....can we say that about foxxhole?.........all yall foxxhole fans probably dont even have sirius...and if you do.....i doubt any of yall got sirius Specifically for the FOXXhole.....yall wait until boxden or worldstar puts some audio so yall can hear the show....that aint support......howard has fans that actually subscribe to sirius to listen to him.....whatever howard wants to do he always comes out number 1......movie.....book......tv shows.....hes got the loyalty of his fans.....

and if to you its a "whos relevant" beef
i can point out 3 times already that howard was all over tv in the year 2010....and when you mention howard stern on the news....they always say "on the Howard stern show".....can we say that about jaime?.....whenever you hear/see a jaime story.....they never say "on the foxxhole" because....that show is irrelevant......
stern was all over cnn,msnbc,foxnews,all those entertainment gossip shows,local news...etc
and you cant deny it..........

1-howard was all over the news because of rumors of him becoming the new judge on the number 1 show in america........yes.....NUMBER 1 show in america right now....2010....hate it or love it....american idol......so if you are connected to the number 1 show in america in a news story....does that mean you are irrelevant?.....HA!.......

2-howard was all over the news when he said the comments on Gaby........it was "shock jock" s**t like some of yall would say.....but.......HEY... that shock jock s**t got him all over the news...and had yall talking about him.....relevant or not relevant?........

3-howard did the Tiger woods mistress beauty paegant.......that was all over the news once again!

now think about the times you seen jaime/foxxhole on tv in 2010 making a splash like howard did.......
jaime perfoming blame it on the alcohol in the grammys?.......
more relevant than howard being all over the news???...........
jaime being on the oprah show......more relevant than howard being all over the news?

Jaime has gone on howard's shows more than once......
howard has NEVER gone on Jaime show......what does that tell you......

and about the "dirt" s**t.......even though yall think the national enquirer aint s**t....they were the first to bring out the tiger woods situation......and every other news outlet never gave them credit....howard has the leader of the national enquirer every week on his show......he can get whatever dirt he wants about anybody.....and i dont mean just the jaime 'gay s**t'.....i mean.....everything.....from your date of birth until now......ask Bon Jovi.....or rosie odonnel.....who both had beef with howard just like this..........and then came back apologizing.......

howards network/fans all over the world can break jaime down.....trust!

[pic - click to view]

SHUT............IT.................DOWN!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #42
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
 deeznutz said:
how the f**k would i be mad? there isnt one single joke i heard on that foxxhole radio show that i havent heard a thousand times over from Howard's own staff! I am loving this because i know if it pops off Jamie is gonna look like a pure fool. honestly, jamie might be able to get on stage in front of a thousand people and make them laugh for hours on end but Howard Stern knows how to humiliate anyone in the public eye on a national level. You'll see just like Joe budden not replying to Inspectah Deck Jamie Foxx will extend the olive branch out of fear. You cant roast someone who has already publicly roasted themselves for 30 years! Plus Stern is such a normal guy i guarantee he has absolutely no skeletons in his closet like Gaymie Coxx has.
Everyone already thinks Jamie Foxx is gay, Just Like ricky martin, he finally came out and we all were like okkkkk tell us something we didnt know. so if howard does that then whatever its good for everyone but foxxhole is funnier
 8 years ago '06        #43
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
sooooooooo is he sayin Jamie Foxx is gay?
 8 years ago '04        #44
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
How did joe budden get n this? They should throw a double roast get money and laugh to the bank.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
stern>>>>foxxhole crew

point...blank...period.
 8 years ago '10        #46
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 deeznutz said:
how the f**k would i be mad? there isnt one single joke i heard on that foxxhole radio show that i havent heard a thousand times over from Howard's own staff! I am loving this because i know if it pops off Jamie is gonna look like a pure fool. honestly, jamie might be able to get on stage in front of a thousand people and make them laugh for hours on end but Howard Stern knows how to humiliate anyone in the public eye on a national level. You'll see just like Joe budden not replying to Inspectah Deck Jamie Foxx will extend the olive branch out of fear. You cant roast someone who has already publicly roasted themselves for 30 years! Plus Stern is such a normal guy i guarantee he has absolutely no skeletons in his closet like Gaymie Coxx has.
@ you saying you heard jokes on the stern show,i stopped reading after that.
 8 years ago '10        #47
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Mathematic said:
stern>>>>foxxhole crew

point...blank...period.
sterns "shock" tactics was old 12 years ago sorry. only reason anybody listens to stern is for the guest.
 03-30-2010, 12:26 PM         #48
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread needs a poll....
 8 years ago '08        #49
space
space
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i love this...i actually enjoy this........i can talk all day about howard VS anyone....
it gets me fired up......all i need is time....and i can go on and on......

yall must not know about howard........he is real sensitive......saying that "howard is sensitive" is not a Fail for howard.......its telling the truth!....and he will and has admitted that.....you think he doesnt know that he is sensitive?....IT IS NOT A "FAIL" FOR HOWARD......thats like calling a fat man......FAT.........Thats just like the foxxhole making fun of robin getting molested.....YALL THINK THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING????....its been 10+ YEARS since she revealed that she got molested.......ROBIN HAS GOTTEN s**tTED ON HER OWN SHOW about being molested!....HER OWN PEOPLE ROASTED HER....they even had a ROBIN Roast.......that house negro s**t is so old......shes beeeeeeeeen s**tted on by other people saying the same thing......You cant s**t on someone that has already been s**tted on and act like its a "win" for you.....the HOWARD STERN show embraces the s**tting..........that roasting/jokes s**t is dead

Point blank period.....this aint a "whose got the best jokes/roasts" comedian thing...
this is a radio show vs radio show thing......the majority of the foxxhole fans listen to the foxxhole not on sirius......but on the internet on worldstar and other sites that rip the foxxhole... the majority of the stern fans actually listen to howard ON SIRIUS.....like me.....plus....howard has a bunch of stern fan sites.....can we say that about foxxhole?.........all yall foxxhole fans probably dont even have sirius...and if you do.....i doubt any of yall got sirius Specifically for the FOXXhole.....yall wait until boxden or worldstar puts some audio so yall can hear the show....that aint support......howard has fans that actually subscribe to sirius to listen to him.....whatever howard wants to do he always comes out number 1......movie.....book......tv shows.....hes got the loyalty of his fans.....

and if to you its a "whos relevant" beef
i can point out 3 times already that howard was all over tv in the year 2010....and when you mention howard stern on the news....they always say "on the Howard stern show".....can we say that about jaime?.....whenever you hear/see a jaime story.....they never say "on the foxxhole" because....that show is irrelevant......
stern was all over cnn,msnbc,foxnews,all those entertainment gossip shows,local news...etc
and you cant deny it..........

1-howard was all over the news because of rumors of him becoming the new judge on the number 1 show in america........yes.....NUMBER 1 show in america right now....2010....hate it or love it....american idol......so if you are connected to the number 1 show in america in a news story....does that mean you are irrelevant?.....HA!.......

2-howard was all over the news when he said the comments on Gaby........it was "shock jock" s**t like some of yall would say.....but.......HEY... that shock jock s**t got him all over the news...and had yall talking about him.....relevant or not relevant?........

3-howard did the Tiger woods mistress beauty paegant.......that was all over the news once again!

now think about the times you seen jaime/foxxhole on tv in 2010 making a splash like howard did.......
jaime perfoming blame it on the alcohol in the grammys?.......
more relevant than howard being all over the news???...........
jaime being on the oprah show......more relevant than howard being all over the news?

Jaime has gone on howard's shows more than once......
howard has NEVER gone on Jaime show......what does that tell you......

and about the "dirt" s**t.......even though yall think the national enquirer aint s**t....they were the first to bring out the tiger woods situation......and every other news outlet never gave them credit....howard has the leader of the national enquirer every week on his show......he can get whatever dirt he wants about anybody.....and i dont mean just the jaime 'gay s**t'.....i mean.....everything.....from your date of birth until now......ask Bon Jovi.....or rosie odonnel.....who both had beef with howard just like this..........and then came back apologizing.......

howards network/fans all over the world can break jaime down.....trust!

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 12:30 PM         #50
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 12:33 PM         #51
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Foxhole is named after what jamie is known for in the streets....A d*ck burrower
 03-30-2010, 12:34 PM         #52
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
yeah the roasts were hilarious in my opinion. but i'm not looking forward to the jokes when Howard ether's Gaymie.

Howard dont play
I can't wait
 03-30-2010, 12:34 PM         #53
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s**t should get very intresting though hope alotta roasts come out
 8 years ago '08        #54
space
space
 WEREWOLF said:

[pic - click to view]

wrong.....
 8 years ago '08        #55
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

@ yall comparing HOWARD STERN'S celebrity against JAMIE'S.
of course STERN is more popular and well known because he's been in the game for EONS.
the point yall are missing is that HOWARD MADE THE MISTAKE of letting the Foxxhole know they are on his RADAR. JOKE WISE he will LOSE. that stiff a.ss comedy he does is OVER. ARTIE was the funniest person on the show and he's not even FUNNY.
the s**t is not about jokes anymore....its personal. All that joke s**t went out the window after Fridays show....everybody know the foxxhole is funny but when it comes to that real...howard is a f**kin monster..
 8 years ago '07        #56
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
damn howard bout to go in... would be nice to see jamie ethered. hes an odd fella.
 03-30-2010, 12:44 PM         #57
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
damn howard bout to go in... would be nice to see jamie ethered. hes an odd fella.
agreed... who ever gets ethered its a win win for us who get to be entertained
 8 years ago '06        #58
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8565 8565
wonder what the dirt is?
 8 years ago '08        #59
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
HOW DID IT BECOME PERSONAL? FOXXHOLE never said that.

it's personal only to HOWARD because KNOWS he can't win with jokes, so he resorts to saying s**t like JAMIE IS NOT MY FRIEND "boo hoo" and COME and SAY IT TO MY FACE.
this is worst than a rap beef. HOWARD is pus*y
dude how are you not comprehending this?, it became personal AFTER fridays show...its all jokes with foxxhole but howard is taking it personal...all the joke s**t is out the window now...
 8 years ago '08        #60
space
space
 deeznutz said:
honestly though this could be a huge waste of time. Foxxhole will more than likely bow down and not speak on it unless they want the easy publicity cause if Howard goes at them they wont be able to stand the publicity they'll receive from it. Howard wont stop he'll dedicate at least 2 hours a day of his show to bashing them and he'll take it on Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan, Rosie etc. Not to mention if its a war every single newscast will have Howard Stern ether updates and it will be too overwhelming for a bunch of comedians who are good at mom and jew jokes. plus Foxxhole in my opinion already took the first loss by co-signing Gaymie for Precious fat jokes literally within seconds of them bashing Howard Stern for the exact same thing. I like some of Gaymie's movies but that Foxxhole crew sound pure retarded. Like I said before if Robin is an "aunt tom" then the Foxxhole crew are certified sellouts.
and thats the beauty of it....foxx maybe not but the rest of them will fold like a piece of paper
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago