Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2010, 11:03 AM         #21
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDon23 said:
That's exactly what I was thinking. If you listening to jamie and them they were just throwing jokes at howard. He wanna get all sensitive and take it personal and start acting like a b**ch about the situation.
lol at u not knowing what acting like a b**ch is...

not only is howard not acting like a b**ch..but he's acting like a real man...dude said if u have a problem with me come say it to my face...that's some real s**t...howard gets madd props for that...:cool-smiley-009:
 03-30-2010, 11:06 AM         #22
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^this muhf**ka

Edit: Was talking about the person above the person that posted before I posted this..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by kronik414; 03-30-2010 at 11:07 AM..
 03-30-2010, 11:12 AM         #23
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jamie got Howard whining now.....it was all jokes, why he getting so sensitive?
 03-30-2010, 11:15 AM         #24
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
Jamie got Howard whining now.....it was all jokes, why he getting so sensitive?
IF HOWARD EXPOSES JAMES FOR BEING A f**got..WHO'S REALLY GONNA BE DESERVING OF THE TITLE SENSITIVE?
 8 years ago '04        #25
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,464 | Props total: 6406 6406
oh wow, sounds like this is getting serious
 03-30-2010, 11:16 AM         #26
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jamie Foxx is smashing this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jamie Foxx won.

8 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
Got damn that was 10 min. of whining. Sounds like a kid that got picked on in middle school or something.
 8 years ago '04        #28
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
 Michael_Moore said:
for those wondering what the dirt is...i'm almost certain it's gonna be that jamie foxx is a f**got...

EDIT: Yup, definitely: 'How many holes are in Jamie? He's got an a.ss, he's got a mouth...I wonder how he uses them'

this isn't the 1st time i've heard Jamie was gay...or at the very least bi-s3xual..
Jamie Foxx making a s3xual gesture towards Lenny Kravitz

Jamie In Drag On In Living Color

[pic - click to view]

Shyts is funny .. Russell Simmons .. Flaming f**got .. ... I dont know if i can believe this shyt tho ..
 8 years ago '04        #29
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 NO RELIGION said:
Loss = Opposite of win

Lost = misguided

Read a f**king dictionary before you try to clown somebody else

lost
   /lɔst, lɒst/ Show Spelled[lawst, lost] Show IPA
–adjective
no longer possessed or retained: lost friends.
no longer to be found: lost articles.
having gone astray or missed the way; bewildered as to place, direction, etc.: lost children.
not used to good purpose, as opportunities, time, or labor; wasted: a lost advantage.
being something that someone has failed to win: a lost prize.

ending in or attended with defeat:

a lost battle.

destroyed or ruined: lost ships.
preoccupied; rapt: He seems lost in thought.
distracted; distraught; desperate; hopeless: the lost look of a man trapped and afraid.

motherf**kers always tryin to "act" like they are smart....

Last edited by mt fuji; 03-30-2010 at 11:33 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #30
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Michael_Moore said:

not only is howard not acting like a b**ch..but he's acting like a real man...dude said if u have a problem with me come say it to my face...that's some real s**t...howard gets madd props for that...:cool-smiley-009:
Why do that so he can call security and press charges
 8 years ago '07        #31
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
@ satellite Radio beef... sh!t is corny as hell
 03-30-2010, 11:44 AM         #32
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love this...i actually enjoy this........i can talk all day about howard VS anyone....
it gets me fired up......all i need is time....and i can go on and on......

yall must not know about howard........he is real sensitive......saying that "howard is sensitive" is not a Fail for howard.......its telling the truth!....and he will and has admitted that.....you think he doesnt know that he is sensitive?....IT IS NOT A "FAIL" FOR HOWARD......thats like calling a fat man......FAT.........Thats just like the foxxhole making fun of robin getting molested.....YALL THINK THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING????....its been 10+ YEARS since she revealed that she got molested.......ROBIN HAS GOTTEN s**tTED ON HER OWN SHOW about being molested!....HER OWN PEOPLE ROASTED HER....they even had a ROBIN Roast.......that house negro s**t is so old......shes beeeeeeeeen s**tted on by other people saying the same thing......You cant s**t on someone that has already been s**tted on and act like its a "win" for you.....the HOWARD STERN show embraces the s**tting..........that roasting/jokes s**t is dead

Point blank period.....this aint a "whose got the best jokes/roasts" comedian thing...
this is a radio show vs radio show thing......the majority of the foxxhole fans listen to the foxxhole not on sirius......but on the internet on worldstar and other sites that rip the foxxhole... the majority of the stern fans actually listen to howard ON SIRIUS.....like me.....plus....howard has a bunch of stern fan sites.....can we say that about foxxhole?.........all yall foxxhole fans probably dont even have sirius...and if you do.....i doubt any of yall got sirius Specifically for the FOXXhole.....yall wait until boxden or worldstar puts some audio so yall can hear the show....that aint support......howard has fans that actually subscribe to sirius to listen to him.....whatever howard wants to do he always comes out number 1......movie.....book......tv shows.....hes got the loyalty of his fans.....

and if to you its a "whos relevant" beef
i can point out 3 times already that howard was all over tv in the year 2010....and when you mention howard stern on the news....they always say "on the Howard stern show".....can we say that about jaime?.....whenever you hear/see a jaime story.....they never say "on the foxxhole" because....that show is irrelevant......
stern was all over cnn,msnbc,foxnews,all those entertainment gossip shows,local news...etc
and you cant deny it..........

1-howard was all over the news because of rumors of him becoming the new judge on the number 1 show in america........yes.....NUMBER 1 show in america right now....2010....hate it or love it....american idol......so if you are connected to the number 1 show in america in a news story....does that mean you are irrelevant?.....HA!.......

2-howard was all over the news when he said the comments on Gaby........it was "shock jock" s**t like some of yall would say.....but.......HEY... that shock jock s**t got him all over the news...and had yall talking about him.....relevant or not relevant?........

3-howard did the Tiger woods mistress beauty paegant.......that was all over the news once again!

now think about the times you seen jaime/foxxhole on tv in 2010 making a splash like howard did.......
jaime perfoming blame it on the alcohol in the grammys?.......
more relevant than howard being all over the news???...........
jaime being on the oprah show......more relevant than howard being all over the news?

Jaime has gone on howard's shows more than once......
howard has NEVER gone on Jaime show......what does that tell you......

and about the "dirt" s**t.......even though yall think the national enquirer aint s**t....they were the first to bring out the tiger woods situation......and every other news outlet never gave them credit....howard has the leader of the national enquirer every week on his show......he can get whatever dirt he wants about anybody.....and i dont mean just the jaime 'gay s**t'.....i mean.....everything.....from your date of birth until now......ask Bon Jovi.....or rosie odonnel.....who both had beef with howard just like this..........and then came back apologizing.......

howards network/fans all over the world can break jaime down.....trust!
 8 years ago '10        #33
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 J.R. Hyphy said:
lol at the jew getting sensitive...jamie will rip this dude heads up.

:agreement6: name the last time howard was funny??? not since the 90's. howard don't have any dirt on foxx,anybody that knows anything about dude is that he lets everything out,back in the 90's somebody tried to extort with nud3 photos and a s3x tape and foxx basically said he can release it cause he don't give a f**k stern is mad cause foxxhole roasted the s**t outta stern and crew.

did stern forget he was merely a radio personality and foxx was an actual comedian??? foxx will smash howard anyday of the week. cory Holcomb destroyed robin
 8 years ago '04        #34
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5523 5523
howard lost.

Even if howard says foxx is gay, Jamie's rebuttal would just have stacey dash elaborate their friends with benefots relationship.

This is gettin good, hope Jamie counters this s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #35
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
howard keeps saying "come in here like a real man" when foxx said on his show that he wants to go on howards show already
 8 years ago '10        #36
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

and what exactly is howard gonna do??? foxx would beat the dog s**t outta stern. stern gets no props
 8 years ago '10        #37
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 deeznutz said:
and also Howard said that Jamie was playing on "an entirely different team" which is hinting at him being gay and also mentioned something about "what's up his a.ss" lol this could be great.

momma jokes vs. gay facts

Howard >>>>
^^^you mad??? looks at avy,looks like you mad somebody roasted your hero. gay facts??? facts are foxx f**ks b**ches,howard mad cause he has no jokes
 8 years ago '04        #38
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
Stern should not be allowed to call his shyt comedy because it is not. Frankly the shyt is whack.
 8 years ago '06        #39
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,593 | Props total: 3672 3672
Robin trying to act all cool, she know that s**t broke her down.
 8 years ago '05        #40
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
Howard Stern never has been funny, its the people on his show, Howard brings some personal info its probably nothing we dont already know, Half of hollywood is gay, We may not like it, But gay is a huge percentage of the population, people dont care anymore like they used to so if thats what it is nobody would care, and foxxhole already ethered tht show

Last edited by hbk83; 03-30-2010 at 11:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now