Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
 53
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
The pyramids were what?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
[quote=LAwLB15;15697473]@ ur gay a.ss all in my avy....1st of all thas my cuzin (RIP) and I bet he had more b**ches than ur howard stern d*ck ridin a.ss ever did loser

your the biggest herb ive come across on boxden end of story


Last edited by DaViLLe726; 04-04-2010 at 10:36 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #302
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 11 11
sorry yall but jamie got a biiiig mouth! probably from all that c*ck he suck on...howard will sh*t on jamie sooooo bad! i can't wait! it's gona be great! jamie just needs 2 shut up and make a movie....
 04-04-2010, 11:15 PM         #303
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
your the biggest herb ive come across on boxden end of story
@ this n*gga callin me a herb online.........


thas some herb shyt right there


what happen? u still mad??
 8 years ago '05        #304
S-Dot 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
Jaime Foxx is a closeted homos3xual. It has been the major rumors around LA for years now and soon enough it will be known widespread. All you bandwagon Jaime Foxx fans better be prepared to jump right the f**k off as soon as the info is released. I can't wait until Stern has a few of his gay lovers in for a "Jaime Fox's gay lovers beauty pageant".

Good news is that Jaime might be able to blame his gayness on the a-a-a-al-alchohol. Jaime Foxx is just his stage name by the way....thats an awfully gay name to pick if you ask me.
 8 years ago '08        #305
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 S-Dot said:
Jaime Foxx is a closeted homos3xual. It has been the major rumors around LA for years now and soon enough it will be known widespread. All you bandwagon Jaime Foxx fans better be prepared to jump right the f**k off as soon as the info is released. I can't wait until Stern has a few of his gay lovers in for a "Jaime Fox's gay lovers beauty pageant".

Good news is that Jaime might be able to blame his gayness on the a-a-a-al-alchohol. Jaime Foxx is just his stage name by the way....thats an awfully gay name to pick if you ask me.
 8 years ago '04        #306
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
damn howard got some stans on this site

damn....

so just to keep count...we have

1. Joe budden stans
2. lil wayne stans
3. marshal mathers stans
4. howard stern stans?

i mean damn you like his show, but if we are judging by what each as said about the other...Jamie is getting all in dudes a.ss (pause)

what will Howard do? who knows, and for the record, robin is house...all day, everday.

any black person that thinks otherwise is prolly house too. Now if your white then you could not see it, but robin is house all day.
 8 years ago '04        #307
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
Real rap tho, some of y'all need to log off, f**king arguing about howard stern....lame
 8 years ago '08        #308
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 mt fuji said:
damn howard got some stans on this site

damn....

so just to keep count...we have

1. Joe budden stans
2. lil wayne stans
3. marshal mathers stans
4. howard stern stans?
5. Jamie Foxx stans
 mt fuji said:
Real rap tho, some of y'all need to log off, f**king arguing about Jamie Foxx....lame
*fixed*


but in all seriousness...s**t goes both ways, dude...

and btw Howard stern show>>>>>Foxxhole show
 04-05-2010, 10:13 AM         #309
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
you would stick up for a f*g you got MJ in your avy



foxxhole>>>>>>
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy