Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
 141
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 118
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #281
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Typical reply from people who dont listen to the show
The obvious point is that Obama will have NOTHING to do with this stupid a.ss s**t
 8 years ago '09        #282
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7803 7803
 SharpenUrSword said:
robin has been by his side for what 20-30years now?
I was basically speaking of the comedians or just white people I see or hear or know.

Just because he have a black woman as co-host means he is not racist?

I do not think so brother.

One, anybody can be racist, just like some companies are but have to hire some kind of negro to show equal opportunity.

I don't know. Do you know Howard Stern personally? No, we all know OF HIM. So we can a.ssume he is or he is not. Which means you don't know if he ever has had a real good black friend before or not.


Even then some people do it just to show they are not racist. MOST white people do it just to show they are not racist...


I have one good white friend. Some, well a lot of her extended family members are mixed, both black and white.

I can a.ssume and be more positive that she is not because of that.Sh1t, I even think she know more about black people than I do and I am black. Could she just be faking? I don't know or think so.

Just saying...



Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 04-01-2010 at 12:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #283
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 deeznutz said:

[pic - click to view]

...

Wow, I didn't know it was 2003. Try again.

But anyway, thanks for the Entertainment, Cap'n-Save-A-Stern. It must suck to know that all that effort you put into defending a group of losers who don't even know you exist went to waste. I mean, Howard and Mammie Quivers could've at least gave you an Autographed copy of that bulls**t 'biopic' of his Private Parts, but...no. They still don't know who you are.

LMAO



...And since you like posting pictures so much:


[pic - click to view]



...Truth Hurts...
 8 years ago '08        #284
j-dub82 
space
avatar space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54
 sonof504 said:
The obvious point is that Obama will have NOTHING to do with this stupid a.ss s**t
exactly. n*gga talkin about obama in foxx's inner circle...like obama gonna drop everything he doing and go to bat for foxx
 8 years ago '05        #285
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Sound Like A Stan But Anyway...Who Has Howard f**k That Look Better Than Stacey?

I Dont Remember Hearing "damn howard f**kin ???". This Remind Of That Katt Williams s**t....



3:45 Mark
how bout his f**kin wife is way badder than stacey dash.... gimmie a f**kin break with 44 year old stacey dash and every n*gga on boxden actin like shes god because she was one of the hottest black girls back in the day. not to mention howard watches girls f**k each other on his show everyday for thirty years. he banged half the girls on his show you dork.

You think you have a good rebuttle cuz you say the word stan and then make these smiley faces all over lmao. come on you f**kin herb
 8 years ago '05        #286
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
 DaViLLe726 said:
how bout his f**kin wife is way badder than stacey dash.... gimmie a f**kin break with 44 year old stacey dash and every n*gga on boxden actin like shes god because she was one of the hottest black girls back in the day. not to mention howard watches girls f**k each other on his show everyday for thirty years. he banged half the girls on his show you dork.

You think you have a good rebuttle cuz you say the word stan and then make these smiley faces all over lmao. come on you f**kin herb
....Hold Up This Block Head Star Trek b**ch Is Badder Than Stacey Dash...




THIS ONE!!!




THIS ONE!!!








[pic - click to view]



GET THE f**k OUTTA WITH THAT ONE!!! You Must Be A Stan To The Fullest For Stern Or On Ray Charles Blind Status,One Of The Two. Jamie Smashing Stacey,He Kissed Halle and All You Got Is Rumors Of Him Being So Call Gay? Give Me A f**king Break.....

"stern f**k badder b**ches everyday on his show" Was He f**king One Of Them b**ches While He Getting Emotional About Some Damn Jokes,I DONT THINK SO!! Who Has He f**ked? Wheres The Proof...

Ashley Logan Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Aria Giovanni Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Tera Patrick Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Rita G Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Jenna Jameson Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!

And The List Goes On and On and On and Has News Leak Out That Stern Was Smashing Any Of These b**ches? NO!! So To End This Pointless a.ss Debate With Yo Dumbass. Stern Aint Smash s**t,Get Off His d*ck. He Do Not Know You & Do Not Know You Exist....Good Bye.

And Since This Turning Into A Race Thread. Do Any Black People Listen To Stern? Some Barely Even Listen To Foxxhole.


Last edited by Fresh; 04-02-2010 at 03:04 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #287
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
You guys are getting at each other because some shock jocks are on a publicity tour? If they really didn't want this with each other it would have been dead the day after. They work for the _SAME_ company. If they really did not want this happening there would have been an apology the day after and you wouldn't have heard anything about it again.
 04-02-2010, 10:31 AM         #288
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those claiming to not read my posts......yet you quoted me.....
in a thread with 19 pages......you specifically chose to quote me out of all the posts in here
I believe you!....you didnt read my post......i definitely belive you!
for the ones that didnt quote me but still responded to my post in your posts.......yall are funnier than the people quoting me and claiming to "not read" my post....

here we go again.........i bet you "wont read this"


for the ones talking this aime is a stern "d*ckrider" s**t......
if picking a side in this "beef" is d*ckriding.......then you too are d*ckriding...
....you are either d*ckriding stern or d*ckriding jaime......or you are neutral and d*ckriding both
is wrestling fake?.....yes........do all the wrestlers work for the same company?....yes.....
do people still choose sides knowing that its fake?........yes......
of course this could be a setup.....but.....no need for this "this beef is setup" s**t.......almost every Rap beef is setup and people still choose sides......its entertainment!


now.....we talking about girls howard has been with........but all i see is one pic of beth in this thread....and not even a s3xy pic like the s3xy stacy dash ones.......why not post s3xy pics of beth?...lets keep it even!........



[pic - click to view]



Yup.....Beth is definitely not attractive at all!..........if you saw her in person and she wanted to f**k.......im sure you would say NO...

now lets go into howards past girlfriends.....

Robin Givens.........yup.........you definitely would not f**k her!......shes ugly!:

[pic - click to view]



or

Angie everhart..........EWWWW....HOWARD Stern f**ks the ugliest Girls!!!!....

[pic - click to view]




NOW.....for those claiming "jaime f**king stacy dash all day all night"....."jaime won.....hes f**king that a.ss and what is howard f**king"......."stacy dash>>>>>any of howards girls".....and why is stacy dash the only girl yall can come up with?.....


just remember.........RICKY MARTIN just came out the closet......and what do we have here......
Gay ricky had girls too.......he even had a on and off again relationship for 14 years.......and guess what.......hes gay!



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




In the past Martin stated he was in love with Mexican TV host Rebecca de Alba, with whom he had an off-and-on-again relationship for over 14 years. They even talked of starting a family together,[15][16][17] and at one point Martin planned on proposing.[18] However with the release of Life, Martin confirmed he and De Alba had parted ways.[19][20]

i know you wont read this.....so let me help yall out....


[pic - click to view]



or are you reading everything and lying?......hmmmmm


Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 04-02-2010 at 10:42 AM..
 04-02-2010, 11:03 AM         #289
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^didn't read.

Nah, jk.
 8 years ago '04        #290
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5565 5565
i didnt read it, i just looked at the pics
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-02-2010, 11:47 AM         #291
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
i didnt read it, i just looked at the pics
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-02-2010, 11:49 AM         #292
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Hold Up This Block Head Star Trek b**ch Is Badder Than Stacey Dash...




THIS ONE!!!




THIS ONE!!!








[pic - click to view]



GET THE f**k OUTTA WITH THAT ONE!!! You Must Be A Stan To The Fullest For Stern Or On Ray Charles Blind Status,One Of The Two. Jamie Smashing Stacey,He Kissed Halle and All You Got Is Rumors Of Him Being So Call Gay? Give Me A f**king Break.....

"stern f**k badder b**ches everyday on his show" Was He f**king One Of Them b**ches While He Getting Emotional About Some Damn Jokes,I DONT THINK SO!! Who Has He f**ked? Wheres The Proof...

Ashley Logan Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Aria Giovanni Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Tera Patrick Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Rita G Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!
Jenna Jameson Was On There? Did He Smash? SURVEY SAYS....NO!!

And The List Goes On and On and On and Has News Leak Out That Stern Was Smashing Any Of These b**ches? NO!! So To End This Pointless a.ss Debate With Yo Dumbass. Stern Aint Smash s**t,Get Off His d*ck. He Do Not Know You & Do Not Know You Exist....Good Bye.

And Since This Turning Into A Race Thread. Do Any Black People Listen To Stern? Some Barely Even Listen To Foxxhole.

ETHER "THE SHYT THAT MAKES UR SOUL BURN SLOW"
PROPPED FAM U OWNED THIS SHYT:agreement6:

edit: u kno wat the worst part about all this is..............we sittin here doin all this arguing and Jamie probly f**kin stacey dash right now as we speak lucky son ofa b**ch


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-02-2010 at 12:13 PM..
 04-02-2010, 12:57 PM         #293
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
for those claiming to not read my posts......yet you quoted me.....
in a thread with 19 pages......you specifically chose to quote me out of all the posts in here
I believe you!....you didnt read my post......i definitely belive you!
for the ones that didnt quote me but still responded to my post in your posts.......yall are funnier than the people quoting me and claiming to "not read" my post....

here we go again.........i bet you "wont read this"


for the ones talking this aime is a stern "d*ckrider" s**t......
if picking a side in this "beef" is d*ckriding.......then you too are d*ckriding...
....you are either d*ckriding stern or d*ckriding jaime......or you are neutral and d*ckriding both
is wrestling fake?.....yes........do all the wrestlers work for the same company?....yes.....
do people still choose sides knowing that its fake?........yes......
of course this could be a setup.....but.....no need for this "this beef is setup" s**t.......almost every Rap beef is setup and people still choose sides......its entertainment!


now.....we talking about girls howard has been with........but all i see is one pic of beth in this thread....and not even a s3xy pic like the s3xy stacy dash ones.......why not post s3xy pics of beth?...lets keep it even!........


Yup.....Beth is definitely not attractive at all!..........if you saw her in person and she wanted to f**k.......im sure you would say NO...

now lets go into howards past girlfriends.....

Robin Givens.........yup.........you definitely would not f**k her!......shes ugly!:

or

Angie everhart..........EWWWW....HOWARD Stern f**ks the ugliest Girls!!!!....


NOW.....for those claiming "jaime f**king stacy dash all day all night"....."jaime won.....hes f**king that a.ss and what is howard f**king"......."stacy dash>>>>>any of howards girls".....and why is stacy dash the only girl yall can come up with?.....


just remember.........RICKY MARTIN just came out the closet......and what do we have here......
Gay ricky had girls too.......he even had a on and off again relationship for 14 years.......and guess what.......hes gay!


In the past Martin stated he was in love with Mexican TV host Rebecca de Alba, with whom he had an off-and-on-again relationship for over 14 years. They even talked of starting a family together,[15][16][17] and at one point Martin planned on proposing.[18] However with the release of Life, Martin confirmed he and De Alba had parted ways.[19][20]

i know you wont read this.....so let me help yall out....


or are you reading everything and lying?......hmmmmm
how you going to start off tryn to justify how Howard Stern's gets all these girls and end it sayin that "getting girls doesn't matter, just look at ricky martin"

[pic - click to view]


dumbest post i done read all day!
 04-02-2010, 01:00 PM         #294
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what time does this show come on at?
 04-02-2010, 01:28 PM         #295
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
how you going to start off tryn to justify how Howard Stern's gets all these girls and end it sayin that "getting girls doesn't matter, just look at ricky martin"

[pic - click to view]


dumbest post i done read all day!
so tru even after all dem b**ches howard f**ked wit he could be on the low too
 8 years ago '08        #296
j-dub82 
space
avatar space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54
today's a holiday, they might just play a rerun
 8 years ago '05        #297
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 LAwLB15 said:
ETHER "THE SHYT THAT MAKES UR SOUL BURN SLOW"
PROPPED FAM U OWNED THIS SHYT:agreement6:

edit: u kno wat the worst part about all this is..............we sittin here doin all this arguing and Jamie probly f**kin stacey dash right now as we speak lucky son ofa b**ch
Pause......

ohh yea sure was ethered there LMAO wow you must be one corny a.ss mother f**ker. Just because he said girls on howards show that howard didnt f**k doesnt mean his reply was the s**t haha Furthermore he posted an OK picture of howard wife. What about the picture of her in FHM gtfoh shes way badder than stacey dash no argument. Stop holding stacey dash up here where she isnt supposed to be.
So wait till another guy comes back and says somthing to this post then you can d*ckride him too lol what a tool.
 04-04-2010, 01:05 PM         #298
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Pause......

ohh yea sure was ethered there LMAO wow you must be one corny a.ss mother f**ker. Just because he said girls on howards show that howard didnt f**k doesnt mean his reply was the s**t haha Furthermore he posted an OK picture of howard wife. What about the picture of her in FHM gtfoh shes way badder than stacey dash no argument. Stop holding stacey dash up here where she isnt supposed to be.
So wait till another guy comes back and says somthing to this post then you can d*ckride him too lol what a tool.

[pic - click to view]


yeah I kno u mad thas what that ether does to u

yea sure im d*ck ridin cause I give a n*gga his props stfu f**got go beat off to howard stern & his wife


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-04-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #299
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]


yeah I kno u mad thas what that ether does to u

yea sure im d*ck ridin cause I give a n*gga his props stfu f**got go beat off to howard stern & his wife
yea your right i was mad...than i saw your avy, and saw you are the dudes from Menudo and that made me happy......
 04-04-2010, 02:07 PM         #300
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
yea your right i was mad...than i saw your avy, and saw you are the dudes from Menudo and that made me happy......
@ ur gay a.ss all in my avy....1st of all thas my cuzin (RIP) and I bet he had more b**ches than ur howard stern d*ck ridin a.ss ever did loser


back to the topic thou.....jamie k!lliiinnn this n*gga


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-04-2010 at 03:13 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy