Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-31-2010, 12:45 PM         #261
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Mooney > Howard Stern

Y'all need to watch the vid JR Hyphy posted. Ether!
 8 years ago '08        #262
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 triznathaniel said:
just setting a delusional fan straight with facts

if it's a bit much for u... more power to ya
yeah, same to you...
 8 years ago '08        #263
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 Kaliz ChamP said:
lol@the pull some of ya'll folks is saying Stern has... Yall forget that Foxx has Oprah and Obama in his inner circle... Sorry but Stern doesnt have enough muscle to black ball Foxx.. This isnt the 90's.. A matter of fact, this isnt the early 90's..
obama...really...gtfo with that s**t
 8 years ago '08        #264
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 deeznutz said:
ok well at least you came with an educated argument. i doubt there was any sort of lawsuit saying people couldnt compete with howard and if there was it wasnt howards call. lets just all wait and see what happens after the foxxhole crew go at howard this friday (if they even have the balls to do it) cause something tells me a lot of the undercover f*g lovers in this thread have put their ballet slippers in their mouth. Howard will get at Gaymie whether or not you think it's a fair game it doesnt matter Howard's not the type to play fair. now go get your f**kin shinebox
nah not a lawsuit... a provision in the big contract they signed with wnew... after the st patty's cathedral s3x thing, instead of firing opie and anthony, they took them off the air and held them to their contract... they got paid not to work for 2 years just so they wouldn't compete with howard in mornings, which is what clearchannel wanted too

now howard doesn't have anything to do with their contract first-hand, no doubt... it was just an example of how highly regarded howard stern was in the eyes of radio executives... he had their ear and he used that as a weapon in many of his wars
 8 years ago '08        #265
space
space
 deeznutz said:
^^ I just read the article and there was a gag order (no Jamie Foxx pun intended)

Heres the article:

the best part of the interview is:

When Stern was asked by a caller about the gag order, he confirmed it by admitting, "That's right. I believe in censoring anyone who is my enemy." He also added, "I believe in censorship when it benefits me."

But who cares anyway? Opie and Anthony took their whole style from Howard's formula so he pulled his weight and had them shut down. Thats something a boss does. that Mel Karmazin the head of those stations listened to Howard because he knew he didnt have a leg to stand on if Howard left. You might call it a b**ch move but in all honesty it worked did it not? I'm sure Howard could do the same thing to the Foxxhole if he really wanted to and in that sense Howard has already won. Either way you're still a f*g and so is Jamie Foxx
how did opie and anthony take howard's formula? they talk about shocking things involving nudity and adult themes? djs were doing that before howard... granted he revolutionized the format, and made it more popular than anyone before him... but does that mean that anyone who can be filthy, funny, and entertaining in a talk format after howard is biting his style?

i've heard this argument before... and i have yet to hear one person explain how o & a ripped off howard for a bit, or a contest or joke or something...

you are right though... howard has utilized his clout effectively, and he could end up doing the same thing with the foxxhole... yes it is a power move that one could respect... but to me, the only important detail is that jamie foxx puts his radio show in jeopardy if he fires back now... i'm sure he has some entertaining, and perhaps insightful things to say... the only people that truly lose out are the listeners... beyond that, it is a tactic you employ when you have nothing else to fire back... therefore, it is indeed a b**ch move...

who knows though, maybe they'll say 'screw the bosses' and ignore the gag order

Last edited by triznathaniel; 03-31-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #266
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 infam0uskills said:
the f**k you couldnt just type one color
Posted via Mobile Device
:rofl2: I did not notice all the colors I had ...But...

I'm sticking with red....:girly1:
 8 years ago '09        #267
space
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
lol provide an example? howard's claim to fame is inappropriate humor... basically listen to any show he's ever done and you're bound to come up with some racially charged statement not intended to be taken seriously... robin is there to laugh at those jokes (which are usually bad and need to be 'agreed with' and laughed at, lest they be confused as the genuine opinions of howard) and the sole purpose behind that is to minimize any backlash regarding something he might have said about blacks...

cause let's face it... beyond that, robin is exactly like any other female component of a radio talk show... someone who yes's and uh-huh's the hosts to death and occasionally babbles incoherently about who gives a f**k... someone who brings nothing to the table...
Yeah, that is all co-hosts really do.

But I have never really sat down and listened to some of his hosting. Only a couple. So, basically people are saying he is racist..Point blank period.

But it is kinda funny that:

That black people (I am black myself) can joke on any race, talk about any race... BUT

The moment a white person (especially) joke on black people or talk about black people
then there is a problem

8 years ago '08        #268
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

That black people (I am black myself) can joke on any race, talk about any race... BUT

The moment a white person (especially) joke on black people or talk about black people
then there is a problem

yea, this is something that we are most hypocritical about
 8 years ago '05        #269
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Yeah, that is all co-hosts really do.

But I have never really sat down and listened to some of his hosting. Only a couple. So, basically people are saying he is racist..Point blank period.

then there is a problem

I dont know if you watch any white comedians but yes they do joke on black people and the s**t is funny, (I am black) this is not the 90's any more the word "zzzzzz" may be i unavailable to them but howard stern has been ragging on black people for 20+years and it sometimes is funny. Black people dont make blatant racist jokes, or get on stage calling people cracker or anything like that

Last edited by hbk83; 03-31-2010 at 01:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #270
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 deeznutz said:
like buddy posted before about those Selena "racist" comments made by Howard yet when Chris Rock clowns on white and generalizes them its comedy. which is it? Its either Howard Stern and say Chris Rock are both racist or neither and imo neither of them are racist therefore Robin isn't just a "house negro"

this is only my opinion of course
Many comedians get on robin calling her a "house negro" White comedians make black jokes all the time, listen to bill burr, carlos mencia jokes on black people, russell peters, black jokes are being used cleverly, now calling them "nappy headed hoes" for example is a bigoted remark just as if i was to to say "redneck cracker" It would be deemed bigoted. You dont hear black comedians saying s**t like that now do you?? Now if you wanna make a comment about black people loving kool aid, i have heard many times b4 and the way black people talk and act it is imitated and made fun of in daily tv, and so is it the other way around. Howard stern is not funny and uses his words a.ss backwards. He makes jokes and comments but he is not a comedian he just says whatever comes to his head and it sounds racist, he lets people come on his show and use the word n*gga all the time white callers call and yell n*gga he does not hang up, they all laugh even robin, that s**t is not funny, only to white people, even a black host will not condone, people calling in making white racist remarks

Last edited by hbk83; 03-31-2010 at 01:59 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #271
space
space
 deeznutz said:
like buddy posted before about those Selena "racist" comments made by Howard yet when Chris Rock clowns on white and generalizes them its comedy. which is it? Its either Howard Stern and say Chris Rock are both racist or neither and imo neither of them are racist therefore Robin isn't just a "house negro"

nah i agree actually... the one rule of comedy should be that there are no rules... but that is also why i think requesting a gag order on another radio show is a b**ch move...

here's what bothers me about howard... i read a few of the google results for 'howard stern racist' and one of the articles was about a pr0n star who said she wanted to go on howard's show and call him a closet racist while draped in a palestinian flag ()... and howard tried to call the b**ch racist..??? after all of the things that he has said in his career, he has nerve trying to pull that card on anyone else... but judging from other things he's said and done in his career, that's just who he is... a snake and a hypocrite

do i believe howard hates black people or any other race? nah not at all... i understand that none of it is to be taken seriously... some of what howard considers to be funny is a little disturbing to me, but that's okay... to me, the true racism exists in the idea that robin quivers somehow represents all black people, but that is another topic for another thread
 8 years ago '05        #272
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Paul Mooney has been on Sterns show but that doesn't mean he doesn't know the what's going on. $$$ This s**t got nothing to do with race. Howard Stern just a dry a.ss host who isn't relevant any more and he's acting like a child.
 03-31-2010, 02:22 PM         #273
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Paul Mooney has been on Sterns show but that doesn't mean he doesn't know the what's going on. $$$ This s**t got nothing to do with race. Howard Stern just a dry a.ss host who isn't relevant any more and he's acting like a child.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #274
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
 deeznutz said:

i feel you on that but howard is a radio personality.

Chris rock is a comedian.

comedy gets more of a pass with racial content cause people will/can interpret it as comedy.

Stern on the other hand with his content can be interpreted as racial. Its not like theres a comedy set on his programming.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #275
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
First, I didnt know Howard Stern had that many fans on BX. I only thought dudes f**ked with his show because he has nekkid chicks on there from time to time.
For the rest of the people, there is no dirt otherwise his punk a.ss would have said it. He was putting that line out there with hopes someone in Hollywood brings him some dirt that he can use.

In the end, Stern is cool, I like him and all. But, if he doesnt have any dirt then Foxx would k!ll him because Foxx is great off the top with jokes and comebacks. All Stern can do is say something for shock value. What is he gonna do, just call him a n*gga the whole time? Have his staffers and sidekicks go at Foxx?

Foxx, would relish this opportunity to go at Stern. Before you Stern lovers and Foxx lovers come back at me. I'm just stating my opinion. No need to catch feelings or go crazy. In life people have different opinions. Mine is Foxx would k!ll Stern if this kept up
 03-31-2010, 06:40 PM         #276
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
95% of this long a.ss thread...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #277
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,046 | Props total: 30335 30335
Wow, Howard is lame.

First it's 'No need to take it further, we are on the same team', then it's 'we were on the same team until this'. *contradiction #1*

Then it was cool to insinuate that the Foxxhole crew are slaves and Jamie is the 'Massa' (master), then he gets upset when Robin is called a 'house negro'. Hypocrisy, smh.

If dude is that sensitive, he should find a new job.
 8 years ago '09        #278
space
space
space
 deeznutz said:
finally someone said it!!!

Me being white I didn't want to be saying this in case people were to get offended.

Thank you
I do want to say. I am not racist BUT white people are the last people that I Like to hear jokes from. It does seem a bit contradictory but hear me out, white people making racist jokes seems to be a little harsh, depending. Sometimes the jokes are like "I can't wait to tell this type of joke. You see?

Hopefully you see what I am saying.

I like George Carlin as a comedian, he is straight truth and blunt. So it's not like I just don't like white comedians, it is just those certain few.

Hell, I use to work with a Arab co-worker. He use to tell jokes but they were black racist jokes. Some where funny I admit. It started to p!ss people off like myself after awhile because that is all he would tell. It started to show like you really racist but then you trying to be cool with black people but it is like he could not wait to tell them. You see?

I mean don't get me wrong it is all fun and games BUT at the end of the day,

it is a thin line between love and hate...It is to easy for race jokes, or just talking about any race where it turns serious... It only takes a second.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 04-01-2010 at 11:13 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #279
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 4413 4413
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I do want to say. I am not racist BUT white people are the last people that I Like to hear jokes from. It does seem a bit contradictory but hear me out, white people making racist jokes seems to be a little harsh, depending. Sometimes the jokes are like "I can't wait to tell this type of joke. You see?

Hopefully you see what I am saying.

I like George Carlin as a comedian, he is straight truth and blunt. So it's not like I just don't like white comedians, it is just those certain few.

Hell, I use to work with a Arab co-worker. He use to tell jokes but they were black racist jokes. Some where funny I admit. It started to p!ss people off like myself after awhile because that is all he would tell. It started to show like you really racist but then you trying to be cool with black people but it is like he could not wait to tell them. You see?

I mean don't get me wrong it is all fun and games BUT at the end of the day,

it is a thin line between love and hate...It is to easy for race jokes, or just talking about any race where it turns serious... It only takes a second.

robin has been by his side for what 20-30years now?
 8 years ago '04        #280
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 j-dub82 said:
obama...really...gtfo with that s**t
Typical reply from people who dont listen to the show
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago