Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 beast mode;15669790[SIZE="5" said:
]sorry but we know how foxx does[/SIZE]

[pic - click to view]

get howards d*ck outta your mouth

You're right, we do know:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #242
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6708 6708
Even if he does "expose" Jamie for being gay, who cares? Dude is still funny as f**k and will still be clowning the s**t out of Stern.

Howard Stern is the MJ of radio, but he can't hurt Jamie Foxx or his career by telling the world he is gay. I bet if he REALLY wanted to, he could flex his muscles and really show people what kind of power he has. That would be the definition of a b**ch move, though.
 03-31-2010, 04:00 AM         #243
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this s**t bout to cause american race war 2010
 03-31-2010, 04:00 AM         #244
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ the f*gs here talkin shyt bout stacey dash..Now I aint saying shes the finnest chick on earth but shes f**kin gorgeous and any n*gga knockin that shyt down is a lucky mothafuqa
and n*ggaz sayin jamie gay....all im sayin is if he on the low how ya'll kno stern aint too? I dont hear shyt about stern f**kin some fine a.ss b**ches (or any for that matter)

and yeah stern has said some foul shyt over the years and as soon as n*ggaz say one thing about him this n*gga turn into a f**kin crybaby and all the howard stans is co-sinning his shyt just because he been on the radio for 100 years GTFO!! its just jokes this n*gga giving foxhole so much buzz and dont even kno it shyt I forgot the foxxhole show even existed until this shyt happend so if anything hes makin them look good im sorry but u lost howard

edit: and all of ya'll talkin bout how howard gonna ruin jamies career I think ya'll forgettin who this n*gga is....this guy had his own tv show,does stand ups,multi platinum R&B artists shyt this mothafuqa played the lead role of RAY CHARLES n*gga(did ya'll forget how successful that movie was???)He dont even need foxhole radio ...matta fact his career will go on fine without it,but all howard has is his show without that his career is done c'mon ya'll!!

I think howard mad jamie's f**kin stacey dash and he isnt shyt I kno I am f**k jamie!!!

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 03-31-2010 at 05:12 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #245
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21539 21539
 Pistol Peter said:
lol @ robin being mad about being called a house negro though...mammy a.ss b**ch

The d*ckriding for Howard Stern is disgusting though, real talk.

If you hated both Jamie Foxx and Howard Stern, you would ride with Howard Stern? really?
 8 years ago '04        #246
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,449 | Props total: 5556 5556
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Also, Mr.Parker the double standard still stands.

For a man to be gay it is a 99.9% hate but a woman being a lesbian is a 45% hate.

Most men feel that lesbians like me can be turned around, they know that most of us want kids. They think it is cool to say the least. They want threesomes.

People don't think that famous people can be gay/lesbian for some reason or another but trust me people hearing about someone else's s3xuality (especially a celebrity) is like hearing a few building being blown up.

Religion plays a big part in who sin is supposedly greater than who's. That is why I don't partake in religion anyway.

I don't know go figure.
the f**k you couldnt just type one color
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #247
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,830 | Props total: 1333 1333
 deeznutz said:
ok so let me understand this. a "house negro" is any black person who agrees with a white persons points and arguments? so according to your definition of a "house negro" there are a s**tload of "house negro's" in this world then. Have you ever agreed with a white person's comments before? If so then you're one too!

If I were you i'd either A) smarten up and delete your post or B) prove to me that Howard Stern has said something racist that Robin has agreed with before. Because if you cant prove it you basically just threw a lot of black people (including yourself) under the bus.

I swear people need to use their f**kin heads before posting. you call someone a "house negro" but yet you dont even provide an example of Howard being racist? come on now you just played yourself there
lol provide an example? howard's claim to fame is inappropriate humor... basically listen to any show he's ever done and you're bound to come up with some racially charged statement not intended to be taken seriously... robin is there to laugh at those jokes (which are usually bad and need to be 'agreed with' and laughed at, lest they be confused as the genuine opinions of howard) and the sole purpose behind that is to minimize any backlash regarding something he might have said about blacks...

cause let's face it... beyond that, robin is exactly like any other female component of a radio talk show... someone who yes's and uh-huh's the hosts to death and occasionally babbles incoherently about who gives a f**k... someone who brings nothing to the table...
 8 years ago '08        #248
space
space
 deeznutz said:
ok so since this guy ^^^ can't provide an example can anyone else? I'm interested in hearing something Howard has said thats racist. I'm just curious thats all cause i listen to all his shows and have never heard him say anything racist. nice try though
so what you're saying is you're a big howard stern fan, but you have never heard him use racist humor??
 8 years ago '04        #249
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,449 | Props total: 5556 5556
 deeznutz said:
ok so since this guy ^^^ can't provide an example can anyone else? I'm interested in hearing something Howard has said thats racist. I'm just curious thats all cause i listen to all his shows and have never heard him say anything racist. nice try though
just by googling howard stern racism even if its 1995 (just an example):

http://www.west.net/~westcott/selena.html
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by infam0uskills; 03-31-2010 at 09:50 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #250
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 deeznutz said:
you do realize Paul Mooney is a friend of the Howard Stern show right? He has been a guest before so you obviously have no f**kin clue what you are talking about. try harder next time to at least pretend you know whats going on thank you.

oh and I guess Paul Mooney is a house negro as well for going on the Howard Stern show. By a lot of peoples logic in here if Robin is a one then Paul Mooney and a s**t load of other black entertainers are as well. only saying
...Yes, I do realize that Mooney has been on Stern's show numerous times since 1994 (Duh--Who doesn't know that?), and I also realize that: 1) Mooney is a comedian who does (Gasp!) comedy, 2) Whatever reason he said the s**t he said about Stern, it was true and needed to be said, 3) The s**t was funny. Period, and 4) That you coming on here trying to defend someone who doesn't even know you exist shows that you're the one who 'obviously has no f**kin clue what you're talking about, thank you,' judging from your bulls**t 'logic--' Since when was someone making an appearance on a Radio Show the same as working for one and co-signing EVERYTHING the host says?

GTFOH.

Please tell me that s**t was some kind of 'joke--' I'd hate to think you were trying to prove a point there.

...In other words (More like yours), 'try harder next time or at least pretend you know what's going on, thank you' before you come on here playing 'Cap'n-Save-A-Stern,' acting like Stern, Mammy Quivers, and the rest of his 'show' are magically above being criticized for making bulls**t comments about people and standing by them...

Last edited by The S-Word; 03-31-2010 at 10:16 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #251
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
just by googling howard stern racism even if its 1995 (just an example):

Posted via Mobile Device
i googled "howard stern racist" and the first link that came up was a video of him doing a bit on ted danson's blackface friars roast appearance... it ain't worth posting... it was a bunch of jokes no one would laugh at if you fed 'em mescaline and tickled them while you told them, sprinkled with the word 'zzzzzz' at least once per breath...

now, i'm not a fan necessarily of howard's, more of talk radio in general... and so of course i have listened to howard's show when he was on k-rock since his heyday, and on and off thru the 90s til he went to sirius... i have listened enough that i don't need to search google to know that he uses racist humor for shock value...

basically, if you claim to be a fan of howard stern, but cannot even admit that the guy regularly uses racism as a comedic tool without some kind of proof, you should not be taken seriously
 8 years ago '08        #252
space
space
and just to steer this thread back on topic... someone a few pages back mentioned that howard stern ends careers... who's career has howard ever ended? i'll wait
 03-31-2010, 10:37 AM         #253
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
this is how its gonna go down if Gaymie and his crew go in again this friday. either howard has some solid proof that Gaymie loves c*ck which would be complete ether or he might just go on speculation like everyone in this thread but either way foxx is f**ked. like i said before howard will go on say for example david letterman and talk strictly about how jamie foxx is a closet homo and a phony. now to some it wont be funny but now jamie foxx every single interview will be getting the "how do you feel about howard stern calling you gay" or "are you gay" questions left right and centre and its gonna completely overshadow anything else in jamie foxx's life. trust me, howard might not say some clever s**t or go at jamie's retarded sister but he will keep prying and prying on the gay thing until he ruins him. stern will be holding press conferences and every other publicity stunt he can think of to get at Foxx cause thats just how he works. hes got obsessive compulsive disorder and he will not rest or stop until he has won. howard mad is when hes at his best. and lol @ everyone trying to justify Gaymie in that picture holding his nuts looking at a shirtless man with complete lust in his eyes bunch of f**kin f**gots in this thread i swear.

Howard >>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #254
The S-Word 
space
space
 deeznutz said:
oh ok so Paul mooney wouldn't be considered a sellout by appearing on a show where the host is a known racist? you'd think that would be the last show he would want to go on to promote himself. So if Paul Mooney went on a talk show hosted by a member of the KKK he wouldnt be considered an uncle tom because hes only making an appearance not co-hosting? use your f**kin brain
...And here we go again with the flawed logic from Stern's main Internet Cheerleader. Let's see here: Paul Mooney, like your Idol Stern, was obviously saying that s**t about Stern not only because it was true and needed to be said (Like I said before), but to get a rise out of people, like Stern does. And weren't you the same dumbass who just made it a point to state the obvious (That Paul Mooney has been on Stern's show since that old-ass Clip)? If you would've 'used your f**kin brain,' and listened to the clip, you would've heard Mooney say that he'd done Mammy Quiver's show before, so it was only a matter of time (Or some kind of bulls**t Publicity Stunt) before he ended up on Stern's show.

In additon, Paul Mooney has said in the past (Particularly during the whole Michael Richards 'incident') that it's okay to do racial humor as long as it's funny--Notice how he embraces racial humor, not make butthurt 'Responses' due to criticism like your Hero Stern did. Maybe that's why he's been on Stern's show.

And didn't you just make it a point a few posts ago to say that Stern wasn't a racist? So much for whatever imaginary 'logic' you thought you were utilizing. Go back to editing Stern's Wikipedia page...
 8 years ago '04        #255
The S-Word 
space
space
 deeznutz said:
you're stupid lol

you said in a post before that if howard and them wanted to make butthurt responses they should start with Paul Mooney. I stated that they were cool with each other therefore what logic would it be to reply to him 15 years later about something he said about Robin? you suggested he do that. Now does that make any f**kin sense at all? So Paul and Howard had beef before and shots were fired but who was it who appeared on whos show? Howard just did what he always does and it was Paul Mooney who made the effort to appear. So it must mean that Howard isnt such a bad guy and racist afterall doesnt it?

now you can go back to editing Gaymie Foxx's gay pr0no vids in your moms basement ya no sense making douchebag
...You're a Stern d*ckrider, but that's (Again), stating the obvious.

And yeah, my comment about Mooney was based on what another poster said about Mooney saying what he said in the clip because he was mad he couldn't get on Stern's show (Or whatever). Did Howard ever respond to any of the s**t Mooney said before or after Mooney appeared on the show?

Exactly. If Stern is as 'sensitive' as people say he is (Judging from his 'butthurt response to Foxxhole') then it goes without saying he would've said something about what Mooney said (Not to mention, he's had plenty of time to respond, since Mooney's been on his show numerous times). Use your f**kin Brain. And if Mooney could just 'appear' on Stern's show at will, then, judging by your 'logic,' he wouldn't have had any reason at all to say what he said in the clip.

Dumbass.

And since when did Paul Mooney have a show of any kind for Stern to appear on?

LMAO

And you have the audacity to say someone else isn't making any sense?

GTFOH (Again) douche...

Last edited by The S-Word; 03-31-2010 at 11:14 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #256
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 CentsCuZ said:

You're right, we do know:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

jamie d*ckriders just ignored this, huh......

Last edited by supervillain; 03-31-2010 at 11:34 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #257
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 541 541
lol@the pull some of ya'll folks is saying Stern has... Yall forget that Foxx has Oprah and Obama in his inner circle... Sorry but Stern doesnt have enough muscle to black ball Foxx.. This isnt the 90's.. A matter of fact, this isnt the early 90's..
 8 years ago '08        #258
space
space
 deeznutz said:
no you should post it seriously. and who was it who was using the N word? Howard was?
yes, howard was. while in blackface... holding a 40 oz... using minstrel dialect the whole way...

[video - click to view]

comment?

deeznutz said:
if you read on one of the pages at the beginning of this thread i explained he has never ended an entertainers career however he has ended lots of radio broadcasters careers by taking the #1 spot in every single city in the US and most of canada. Also, anyone he has ever beefed with has made peace with him in the long run cause they didnt want it. whos career except superhead has jamie foxx ended? or those 2 no name comedians on the foxxhole show? they have exact #'s because it sirius and they can generate exact ratings of whos listening to what shows at anytime and guess what? the Foxxhole has a way way smaller audience than the Howard Stern show so thats a radio loss in my book.
howard stern has never ended the career of anyone of note... that is why you can't name one person... the only people who he outperformed and thus took markets from were cheeseball morning zoo hacks... the only person who is of note that he outperformed in the same time slot would probably be don imus (can't say for sure because i don't know the numbers but imus was on am radio during this time, so i'd go with howard)... that said, imus' career has only faltered since that time due to his own stupidity...

as far as no one wanting it with howard... howard cried to the bosses multiple times about his show being mentioned by opie & anthony in the late 90s... we're talking about a show on a sister station in a completely different time slot (afternoon drive at the time), and howard is so paranoid he had a gag order put on their show... it was mentioned earlier, but this is how howard behaves when he feels threatened... the bosses catered to his every whim because howard was perceived as this cash cow, and they knew that o & a at least had the potential to damage that aspect of howard's career... so they did what howard wanted... anything to keep them from "competing"... the CBS suits went so far as even paying o & a for 2 years to not go to clearchannel and compete with howard in mornings...

i could care less about what careers jamie foxx ended... he isn't about destroying people... he is a truly complete entertainer and oscar winning actor who should continue to see success long after this feud is done, regardless of whether there is substance to the homos3xual allegations...

and there isn't much to destroy when it comes to howard anyway... the guy is 15 years past his heyday, thinks he is worth way more than he is and comes at too high a price for whoever wants to deal with him... he is 'destroying' himself slowly and has been ever since he left terrestrial radio
 8 years ago '08        #259
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 triznathaniel said:

howard stern has never ended the career of anyone of note... that is why you can't name one person... the only people who he outperformed and thus took markets from were cheeseball morning zoo hacks... the only person who is of note that he outperformed in the same time slot would probably be don imus (can't say for sure because i don't know the numbers but imus was on am radio during this time, so i'd go with howard)... that said, imus' career has only faltered since that time due to his own stupidity...

as far as no one wanting it with howard... howard cried to the bosses multiple times about his show being mentioned by opie & anthony in the late 90s... we're talking about a show on a sister station in a completely different time slot (afternoon drive at the time), and howard is so paranoid he had a gag order put on their show... it was mentioned earlier, but this is how howard behaves when he feels threatened... the bosses catered to his every whim because howard was perceived as this cash cow, and they knew that o & a at least had the potential to damage that aspect of howard's career... so they did what howard wanted... anything to keep them from "competing"... the CBS suits went so far as even paying o & a for 2 years to not go to clearchannel and compete with howard in mornings...

i could care less about what careers jamie foxx ended... he isn't about destroying people... he is a truly complete entertainer and oscar winning actor who should continue to see success long after this feud is done, regardless of whether there is substance to the homos3xual allegations...

and there isn't much to destroy when it comes to howard anyway... the guy is 15 years past his heyday, thinks he is worth way more than he is and comes at too high a price for whoever wants to deal with him... he is 'destroying' himself slowly and has been ever since he left terrestrial radio

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #260
space
space
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

just setting a delusional fan straight with facts

if it's a bit much for u... more power to ya
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago