Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #221
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Mathematic said:
great rebuttal? :slap:

n*gga, go re-read the thread! ----->
you again???
 8 years ago '08        #222
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 mt fuji said:

lost
   /lɔst, lɒst/ Show Spelled[lawst, lost] Show IPA
–adjective
no longer possessed or retained: lost friends.
no longer to be found: lost articles.
having gone astray or missed the way; bewildered as to place, direction, etc.: lost children.
not used to good purpose, as opportunities, time, or labor; wasted: a lost advantage.
being something that someone has failed to win: a lost prize.

ending in or attended with defeat:

a lost battle.

destroyed or ruined: lost ships.
preoccupied; rapt: He seems lost in thought.
distracted; distraught; desperate; hopeless: the lost look of a man trapped and afraid.

motherf**kers always tryin to "act" like they are smart....
 8 years ago '10        #223
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The Bully said:
Question, who has Howard Stern smeared and caused their career to go down the toilet?
nobody,stern ain't built like that. foxx>>>
 8 years ago '05        #224
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
1. Who cares if jamie foxx banged stacey dash Howard has banged girls hotter than her and hes a skinny ugly jew so stop comparing it like stacey dash is this end all of hottness. Stacey Dash is f**king 44, i get it shes hot but shes not Rosa Acosta so stop saying Jamie won because really hes just banging a hot 44 year old who was at her prime in a movie Clueless over 15 years ago. Howard has been banging hot chicks and having them f**k each other on his show for 30 years.

2. Artie Lang although f**ked up in rehab, even in his worst moment of comebacks high on heroin would ETHER Jamie or anyone in Jamies crew. End of story.

Again Stacey Dash is hot for 44 years old but so is f**kin Diane Lane
 03-30-2010, 11:49 PM         #225
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% of this thread.............

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 11:51 PM         #226
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
1. Who cares if jamie foxx banged stacey dash Howard has banged girls hotter than her and hes a skinny ugly jew so stop comparing it like stacey dash is this end all of hottness. Stacey Dash is f**king 44, i get it shes hot but shes not Rosa Acosta so stop saying Jamie won because really hes just banging a hot 44 year old who was at her prime in a movie Clueless over 15 years ago. Howard has been banging hot chicks and having them f**k each other on his show for 30 years.

2. Artie Lang although f**ked up in rehab, even in his worst moment of comebacks high on heroin would ETHER Jamie or anyone in Jamies crew. End of story.

You sound stupid. Real motherf**king stupid.
 8 years ago '10        #227
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

first off no stern has not f**ked a more bad b**ch that stacy dash (even at 44) and artie lang wouldn't ether s**t. dude is a cornball and soft. i remember he was rapping a biggie song and said "n*gga" and T.I got on his a.ss and he didn't say it again the rest of the show. artie being dead would be funnier than anything he's ever done when alive
 8 years ago '05        #228
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 DaViLLe726 said:
1. Who cares if jamie foxx banged stacey dash Howard has banged girls hotter than her
...You Sound Like A Stan But Anyway...Who Has Howard f**k That Look Better Than Stacey?

I Dont Remember Hearing "damn howard f**kin ???". This Remind Of That Katt Williams s**t....

[video - click to view]

3:45 Mark
 8 years ago '08        #229
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 DaViLLe726 said:

8 years ago '09        #230
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Peterparker said:
I brought it up cuz why is it important for Howard to bring up Jamie s3xuality? You see what i'm saying...ad if ur co-signing Howard stern for that *smh*@you

Dressing like women..wearing a strap on..blah blah BLAH..it hasn't hurt his career yet

I think Katt Williams is overrated..I think Jamie is a funny dude..matter of opinion..thats all

this will not ruin his rep..how would Howard of all ppl even have some inside info in the first place?? They aint even in the same circle..I mean it's not like you see Howard at the same parties as Jamie..c'mon..lol..these gay rumours have been around for a longgggg time.. how old are you?

Howard won't be saying anything that we haven't already heard...Howard will be the only one taking it serious..Jame n foxxhole crew will have a good time with this straight roastin dude..

yes I saw Dave Chappelle speak on it..and I agree w/Chappelle..also I agree w/ your last statement..s**t alot of mothaf**kas are sell outs in general..it just aint in tha industry..when you abide by a eurocentric doctrine..ur a.ss is a sell out..some are bigger sell outs..the entertainment aspect of that dates back to the minstrel shows..still going on today..i'm well aware of that
Mr. Peterparker

That makes no sense at all. That was a intemperate explanation seriously.

Of course they are rumors at first and they are jokes about being gay that is to sway you away from truth and when it is brought up again it WILL NOT be acknowledged, it will be taken lightly.

LISTEN, HERE IS A EXAMPLE: If John was famous and years later someone exposed him of being gay then HIS REPUTATION will drop because of religion and some personal views that will affect his wealth and or fanbase being gay is just the last sin people want to hear about.

Now if John would have came out and just stated it at first then it would not be a big deal.

It is better to come out the closet and say it than to keep it in and SOMEONE ELSE EXPOSE you. When someone else exposes a person it is worse.

That is the point I am making. Just like if most people found their favorite rapper was gay/down-low you already hear it now, people are saying I won't buy his cd anymore E.T.C.

I AM NOT FUVKING FAMOUS so my s3xuality has nothing to do with it.

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE KNOWS I AM A LESBIAN. MINES IS NOT A SECRET, DAMN.

WE ARE FREAKING TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ARE FAMOUS AND ARE UNDERCOVER.

I am not undercover. FAMOUS PEOPLE (Celebrities) Have more to hide because of reputation, REPUTATION, REPUTATION and what is CONTROLLED BY THEM BEHIND THE SCENES. THEY HAVE TO DO SH1T OUT OF THEIR CHARACTER/PERSONALITY WHICH INCLUDES GAY SH1T, you see?
Just to get that extra money and or fan-base, endorsement E.T.C

THE HINT: is like Hollywood like men to dress in woman clothes they love that. FOR THE MONEY and FAME they know these people will "sell-out" so they do it.

If you did not convey the message I presented then there is no need to go back and fourth.

YOU MUST ALWAYS UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS STATED AT FIRST THEN REPLY.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-31-2010 at 12:22 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #231
space
space
space
Also, Mr.Parker the double standard still stands.

For a man to be gay it is a 99.9% hate but a woman being a lesbian is a 45% hate.

Most men feel that lesbians like me can be turned around, they know that most of us want kids. They think it is cool to say the least. They want threesomes.

People don't think that famous people can be gay/lesbian for some reason or another but trust me people hearing about someone else's s3xuality (especially a celebrity) is like hearing a few building being blown up.

Religion plays a big part in who sin is supposedly greater than who's. That is why I don't partake in religion anyway.

I don't know go figure.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-31-2010 at 12:29 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #232
space
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Howard Stern responding to Paul Mooney is essentially suicide. He knows better.
You do have a point exactly.

Now Paul Mooney will be more of a silencer than Jamie Foxx.
 8 years ago '09        #233
space
space
space
 Mysonne said:
 03-31-2010, 12:49 AM         #234
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard Stern is a Jew deep with ties in NY and Hollywood and has more cake than Jamie. If Howard Stern cosigns a politician, they get elected in NY. Some of you are children, so I guess I can't blame you for not knowing.
 8 years ago '06        #235
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
From someone who has had Sirius Satelite for years... Howard Stern has lost his luster over the years.. 1/2 the people on here co-signing for Howard Stern hasn't listen to a show of his in damn near 10 years. Cut that bulls**t out. Sirius paid Howard Stern all that money and his show is not delivering like Sirius thought it would Bottom Line

Jamie Foxx was going in on Howard last Friday but it was mainly Johnny MF Mac and Corey Holcomb going in on Howard Stern the most. Jamie Fox was egging it on for the most part and throwing slick comments here and there. Foxx doesn't have to be funny on his show, he has other comedians who can pick up the slack every week. I listen to FoxxHole more than I do the Rap Stations just because of the nightly shows they have on there. Corey Holcomb 5150 show IMO is better Howard Stern show and it's not even close..

Everybody on here talking about Foxhole don't want it with Howard Stern, yeah f**king right!! Them fools onthe Foxhole have nothing to lose and everything to gain going back and fourth against the "so called" king of media. If you think Johnny Mac and Corey Holcomb aint going to say nothing back you're crazy as hell!! Howard Stern gotta come harder than some "I heard you was gay jokes" that has already been said before, Jamie already know how to counter back with the Gay Rumors..

Also Foxx said the Howard has a clause in his contract where nobody can replay none of his radio segments on anybody else show, so Foxxhole already working behind the 8ball with that, but I still bet these fools clown the hell outta Howard Stern come this week...
 8 years ago '07        #236
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 J.R. Hyphy said:
HOWARD ALREADY KNOWS. PAUL MOONEY PACKED HIS LUNCH UP IN 1994 PEEP GAME...

how u gonna get mad about a 'racial' statement an get back at a muthaf**ka wit ur own racial statement.....besides a lotta white people say s**t about blacks but if the only person u get uptight about making those remarks are Stern than that means u got a special problem wit Stern....it aint about a white guy saying that s**t....its about Stern saying that s**t....a lot has to do probably wit Mooneys age an the generation he comes from....he dont realize that Stern says those things to get a rise outta a muthf**ka.....people forget that stern grew up in roosevelt long island.....a lot of opinions about life he gained from the people he lived around an from what i hear he grew up in the hood....people dont act right an definitely dont give a good impression of what they want people to think of their family an race when u from the ghetto....thats why every one wants to get the f**k out.....

and when u do a standup routine four or five times a month for an hour or two aint the same as doing a talk show every weekday for 4 to 5 hours a day an having to come up wit interesting topics.....of course ur gonna say sum ignorant s**t every once in a while.....sum of the things he says about christians i dont like.....but i also know hes jus saying whatever thought about that subject is on his mind at the time.....people got the right to think what they want....

Last edited by JohnDoe; 03-31-2010 at 01:24 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #237
space
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
From someone who has had Sirius Satelite for years... Howard Stern has lost his luster over the years.. 1/2 the people on here co-signing for Howard Stern hasn't listen to a show of his in damn near 10 years. Cut that bulls**t out. Sirius paid Howard Stern all that money and his show is not delivering like Sirius thought it would Bottom Line

Jamie Foxx was going in on Howard last Friday but it was mainly Johnny MF Mac and Corey Holcomb going in on Howard Stern the most. Jamie Fox was egging it on for the most part and throwing slick comments here and there. Foxx doesn't have to be funny on his show, he has other comedians who can pick up the slack every week. I listen to FoxxHole more than I do the Rap Stations just because of the nightly shows they have on there. Corey Holcomb 5150 show IMO is better Howard Stern show and it's not even close..

Everybody on here talking about Foxhole don't want it with Howard Stern, yeah f**king right!! Them fools onthe Foxhole have nothing to lose and everything to gain going back and fourth against the "so called" king of media. If you think Johnny Mac and Corey Holcomb aint going to say nothing back you're crazy as hell!! Howard Stern gotta come harder than some "I heard you was gay jokes" that has already been said before, Jamie already know how to counter back with the Gay Rumors..

Also Foxx said the Howard has a clause in his contract where nobody can replay none of his radio segments on anybody else show, so Foxxhole already working behind the 8ball with that, but I still bet these fools clown the hell outta Howard Stern come this week...
Think about this,

Jamie Foxx vs. Howard Stern (taking out the other people they have behind them)

The main focus will be Foxx and Stern all the others might get mentioned but nobody is not really looking at them. I don't even know their name but Robin on Stern show and only because she was mentioned.

We are/Well at least I am not talking about the other co-hosts or extra's on either Howard Stern show or Jamie Foxx Show. They are not even considered or looked at, they are like extra's in a movie playing in a background scene.

Just saying:

You will be surprised what the outcome COULD be.

I think the problem is people are throwing out their underestimation statements. Whether it be because Stern as been around longer or because Jamie Foxx is a better comedian.

You never know.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 03-31-2010 at 01:31 AM..
 03-31-2010, 01:44 AM         #238
bobbydrake6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many holes does Jamie have....he's got his a.ss and he's got his mouth....DAMN
i wonder how long it'll take for Jamie to squash this and start apologizin
 8 years ago '06        #239
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Peterparker said:
Paul Mooney went tooooooooo hard on that boy..

he should invite Paul too the show like he did before n just get tha classic roastin on Pelican bay lookin a.ss Stern..
:rolleyes:
 8 years ago '04        #240
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Paul Mooney has been on the show damn near a dozen times since then, and he admitted that he only said that stuff because he was pissed that they weren't letting him appear on the Howard Stern Show. Some people are so misinformed and happy about it. It reminds me of the Chris Rock stand-up routine about folks that love not to know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy