Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #201
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 D.S.O.M. said:

n*ggas breaking out alias accounts

i see your gif and raise you one

[pic - click to view]

These s**ts are hilarious cank stoochies
 8 years ago '05        #202
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 The Mighty Joe said:
yeah the whole - we see what happens when you take a stab at comedy (talking about Artie)
and robin being molested by her dad

why would Foxx go there?

not funny
f**k Artie Lang.This sloppy motherf**ker went on a f**king sports talk show and tried to act out. Look Howard Stern makes fun of everyone everyday dead or alive and we supposed to feel sorry for Artie Lang. A motherf**ker who tried to off himself. Negro please.
 8 years ago '05        #203
bootsy 
space
space
space
 sloppy1 said:
im a fan of jamie...but he dont want it with Stern!
Yes I sure Jamie is sleeping uncomfortably at night. Gosh I like Howard but man he is not all that especially right now. Whose career has he actually ended. Who has he embarrassed so much that they hide in shame now. He whines about people not coming on his show and bad mouths people and they either ignore it or go on his show and make amends.
 8 years ago '04        #204
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #205
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
Howard Stern is not touching Jamie Foxx on this one. A lot of people who are siding with Stern is because of how long he has been doing it. Of course he is going to have a larger fan base than Jamie Foxx, he's been doing it since the 90's. Foxxhole been on since 07? And he has a large following himself. So to argue about people only listening to Foxxhole because its ripped doesn't mean nothing. He still getting listened to and he is still getting paid.
So let's k!ll the money talk and longevity and go off strictly jokes and substance.
You have a comedian first and a radio personality last going against a radio personality first and last.
If if comes down to cut throat jokes, Jamie got him. When it comes to a supporting cast, Foxxhole can Jamie down more than Stern cast can do. Stern better pull a Jay Z and leave it alone. Cause all he is doing is bringing more listeners to Foxxhole when he mentions them.. and calling Foxx gay is so cliche.. we are in a time period where you have to have pics video or voicemails.. calling someone gay these days is just too easy
 8 years ago '04        #206
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
 Mathematic said:
how many times are you kids gonna refer to the comedy? we all know jamie is funny and we know he can get his comedic friends to tell jokes about stern but Its not about the comedy anymore...s**t has got personal..
n*gga you talking like this s**t is gonna be taken to the streets. f**k outta here, aint none of these radio motherf**kers gonna meet face to face. n*ggas gonna have a peace conference f**k outta here just cause s**t GOT PERSONAL. How many times are you kids gonna act like this s**t is part of your real life? Its entertainment to us, anyone taking it more serious than that needs to step out the cave.
 8 years ago '04        #207
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 J.R. Hyphy said:
lol at the jew getting sensitive...jamie will rip this dude heads up.

LMAO

Irony is a b**ch, isn't it?

Nevermind Howard Stern for now--My question is why is Robin acting like this is the first time in history she's been called a "House Negro?" Paul Mooney called her one waaay back in 1994, and she never responded. Hell, even Grand Theft Auto clowned the f**k out of Howard Stern (Echoing what Jamie's 'crew [As Howard referred to them]' said about Stern being an irrelevant hack), Robin (Where she was once again referred to as a self-hating black), and their show and they never responded (Not that I think they'd say too much to a game company, but you get what I'm saying).

In other words, if they wanna start making butthurt 'Responses,' they should start with Paul Mooney (And probably a lot more people I'm not aware of, but Paul immediately came to mind)...
 03-30-2010, 09:44 PM         #208
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Howard Stern is not touching Jamie Foxx on this one. A lot of people who are siding with Stern is because of how long he has been doing it. Of course he is going to have a larger fan base than Jamie Foxx, he's been doing it since the 90's. Foxxhole been on since 07? And he has a large following himself. So to argue about people only listening to Foxxhole because its ripped doesn't mean nothing. He still getting listened to and he is still getting paid.
So let's k!ll the money talk and longevity and go off strictly jokes and substance.
You have a comedian first and a radio personality last going against a radio personality first and last.
If if comes down to cut throat jokes, Jamie got him. When it comes to a supporting cast, Foxxhole can Jamie down more than Stern cast can do. Stern better pull a Jay Z and leave it alone. Cause all he is doing is bringing more listeners to Foxxhole when he mentions them.. and calling Foxx gay is so cliche.. we are in a time period where you have to have pics video or voicemails.. calling someone gay these days is just too easy

Real shyt!

I dont see any proof that jamie a homo,but I got proof he isnt

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yeaah jamie won b4 this shyt even started

edit: ^^^and this aint even old this some recent pus*y jamie been gettin

show me some biches that stern been gettin lately....and got the nerve to call n*ggaz gay gtfo "it takes one to know one" mothafuqa GET MAD!

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 03-30-2010 at 09:50 PM..
 03-30-2010, 09:46 PM         #209
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
Why do you guys care one way or another?? Get a life seriously .. Go outside and play or some s**t!

[pic - click to view]

] peace
you're an idiot...if you truly didn't care about what was being discussed in here you would've over looked the thread...of all of the topics on BX..why are you in this one since you have absolutely no interest in what's being talked about in here?..and then you get self righteous and say..go outside and get a life..again if you have more important things to do where did u get the time to post in this thread?...again just to reiterate you're an idiot..seriously...
 8 years ago '08        #210
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Kaliz ChamP said:
n*gga you're a clown...so f**k outta here wit that speech..

Last edited by supervillain; 03-30-2010 at 09:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #211
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
...I Did Not Know Radio Hosts Had Stans. Gotdamn...Its Turning Into A Jay Z Vs Nas Agruement In This Muthafucca.
 03-30-2010, 10:05 PM         #212
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
great rebuttal
 8 years ago '07        #213
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
there is a lotta hate on here saying that stern an everyone on his show are not funny.....i am not saying that jaime foxx is not funny im jus sayin there can be more than one guy whos funny....stern an his gang are about stories from there life where jaime is a work comedian who makes up sketches.....this is a classic story from Artie Lange please give it a listen an have a good laugh

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe; 03-30-2010 at 10:13 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #214
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 DrX said:
great rebuttal
great rebuttal? :slap:

n*gga, go re-read the thread! ----->
 03-30-2010, 10:14 PM         #215
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Did Not Know Radio Hosts Had Stans. Gotdamn...Its Turning Into A Jay Z Vs Nas Agruement In This Muthafucca.

I stopped listenin to howard stern years ago and I only listened to foxx show twice (once wit superhead and the recent one where he went in on stern)

im just confused @ how this n*gga f**kin stacey dash and n*ggaz callin him gay.....htf??

and if this n*gga was gay how come no gay dudes expossed him?? they did wit bow wow & chingy....idk this shyt is funny dogz
 8 years ago '04        #216
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
 Mathematic said:
Hahahahah I hope your not a swimfan from HHU.. leave the beef over there chief...

None the less, folks siding with them seems to only be pointing how popular Stern is compared to Foxx.. which is debatable...

Hahaha it seem like a majority of you looking at Stern like he Jay-Z... hasn't been tite since 01 but y'all sill riding him cause you don't know no better.. its cool
 8 years ago '07        #217
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Hahahahah I hope your not a swimfan from HHU.. leave the beef over there chief...

None the less, folks siding with them seems to only be pointing how popular Stern is compared to Foxx.. which is debatable...

Hahaha it seem like a majority of you looking at Stern like he Jay-Z... hasn't been tite since 01 but y'all sill riding him cause you don't know no better.. its cool
f**k outta here.....stern been hot since the late 70's.....s**t my pops was listening to him when i was a kid.....he aint ever gonna fall off.....doesnt mean there cant be another great radio host but dont hate on stern cuz u a fan of someone else
 8 years ago '04        #218
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 LAwLB15 said:
Real shyt!

I dont see any proof that jamie a homo,but I got proof he isnt

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yeaah jamie won b4 this shyt even started

edit: ^^^and this aint even old this some recent pus*y jamie been gettin

show me some biches that stern been gettin lately....and got the nerve to call n*ggaz gay gtfo "it takes one to know one" mothafuqa GET MAD!
 03-30-2010, 11:24 PM         #219
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is ridiculous.... y'all got me rollinnnnn.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #220
bootsy 
space
space
space
 The Bully said:
Question, who has Howard Stern smeared and caused their career to go down the toilet?
I asked this same question about a page or two ago. I am still waiting for an answer.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago