Howard Stern Responds To Jamie Foxx & Says He Got Some Dirt On Him That He Won't Like

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 D.S.O.M. said:
we dont give a f**k that HOWARD says its personal ok...
we are looking for the comedy value of situation. get off STERNS nuts
you again? get off my nuts...

Last edited by supervillain; 03-30-2010 at 05:45 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #182
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Mathematic said:
you again?
you again???
 8 years ago '08        #183
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
yo even though howard is a jerk..that jamie s**t is true and i dont think he telling a lie..remember jamie foxx nekkid basketball games in his house with his n*ggas...which dudes play basketball with each other nekkid
 03-30-2010, 05:48 PM         #184
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know it's wrong but I hope this escalates

s**t has been boring in the entertainment industry lately

03-30-2010, 05:48 PM         #185
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
yo even though howard is a jerk..that jamie s**t is true and i dont think he telling a lie..remember jamie foxx nekkid basketball games in his house with his n*ggas...which dudes play basketball with each other nekkid
fact or fiction?

where's the proof?
 8 years ago '10        #186
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Showtimegp said:
wheres the proof??? all i heard was him and his boys f**king 3 b**ches at a time on the set of any given sunday and even jim brown and bill Bellamy co-signed that
 8 years ago '04        #187
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3921 3921
Why do you guys care one way or another?? Get a life seriously .. Go outside and play or some s**t!

[pic - click to view]

] peace
 8 years ago '07        #188
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 kronik414 said:
A lot of n*ggas come off mad in here. I'm really hoping Foxx responds. I wanna see where this goes.
Posted via Mobile Device
but howard is jewish...howard is paid...howard is the king of all satellite paid for radio
 8 years ago '07        #189
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol @ robin being mad about being called a house negro though...mammy a.ss b**ch
 8 years ago '07        #190
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Pub stunt 101
 8 years ago '06        #191
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Cant wait til friday foxxhole gone be interesting the only thing I didn't get was why Howard was making it seem like Foxx would be scaried to see him in person like he Suge circa 96.
 8 years ago '04        #192
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3921 3921
 D.S.O.M. said:
i never understood why do ppl make comments like these. take your own advice

just saying
thats so funny, because this is the second thread you went in just to say that.. what excatly is the point of you saying that.. did i say it before you got a chance too? here's some advise

[pic - click to view]

GTFO!! i'm just saying!
 8 years ago '07        #193
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dont try to play me

i've been ignoring your attention whoring a.ss all day and I will continue too

I was speaking on the fact he's trying to diss cause we are replying to the topic and suggesting us to go outside yet he's on here making a comment. it doesnt make sense
u have a smelly v*gina

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #194
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 D.S.O.M. said:

n*ggas breaking out alias accounts

i see your gif and raise you one

[pic - click to view]

no alias jus f**kin wit ya.......bookmarks pus*y itcher gif
 8 years ago '05        #195
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
:shock1:It would have been great radio if Howard would not have taken it so serious and just made it a fewed like they are doing on raw dawg come on man i listen to both of them it wasnt personal it was like them roasting each others shows I though i was about to hear a few weeks of great radio and he took it to heart its just jokes
 03-30-2010, 06:38 PM         #196
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
i never understood why do ppl make comments like these. take your own advice

just saying
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #197
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
I hope foxx respond with a f**k you, and some more jokes..

i want to know how far stern's connection reach..since he's a jew, and he runs radio, i want to see what he can dig up..

lets see what these jews can really do..
 03-30-2010, 06:58 PM         #198
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a fan of jamie...but he dont want it with Stern!
 8 years ago '05        #199
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i love this...i actually enjoy this........i can talk all day about howard VS anyone....
it gets me fired up......all i need is time....and i can go on and on......

yall must not know about howard........he is real sensitive......saying that "howard is sensitive" is not a Fail for howard.......its telling the truth!....and he will and has admitted that.....you think he doesnt know that he is sensitive?....IT IS NOT A "FAIL" FOR HOWARD......thats like calling a fat man......FAT.........Thats just like the foxxhole making fun of robin getting molested.....YALL THINK THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING????....its been 10+ YEARS since she revealed that she got molested.......ROBIN HAS GOTTEN s**tTED ON HER OWN SHOW about being molested!....HER OWN PEOPLE ROASTED HER....they even had a ROBIN Roast.......that house negro s**t is so old......shes beeeeeeeeen s**tted on by other people saying the same thing......You cant s**t on someone that has already been s**tted on and act like its a "win" for you.....the HOWARD STERN show embraces the s**tting..........that roasting/jokes s**t is dead

Point blank period.....this aint a "whose got the best jokes/roasts" comedian thing...
this is a radio show vs radio show thing......the majority of the foxxhole fans listen to the foxxhole not on sirius......but on the internet on worldstar and other sites that rip the foxxhole... the majority of the stern fans actually listen to howard ON SIRIUS.....like me.....plus....howard has a bunch of stern fan sites.....can we say that about foxxhole?.........all yall foxxhole fans probably dont even have sirius...and if you do.....i doubt any of yall got sirius Specifically for the FOXXhole.....yall wait until boxden or worldstar puts some audio so yall can hear the show....that aint support......howard has fans that actually subscribe to sirius to listen to him.....whatever howard wants to do he always comes out number 1......movie.....book......tv shows.....hes got the loyalty of his fans.....

and if to you its a "whos relevant" beef
i can point out 3 times already that howard was all over tv in the year 2010....and when you mention howard stern on the news....they always say "on the Howard stern show".....can we say that about jaime?.....whenever you hear/see a jaime story.....they never say "on the foxxhole" because....that show is irrelevant......
stern was all over cnn,msnbc,foxnews,all those entertainment gossip shows,local news...etc
and you cant deny it..........

1-howard was all over the news because of rumors of him becoming the new judge on the number 1 show in america........yes.....NUMBER 1 show in america right now....2010....hate it or love it....american idol......so if you are connected to the number 1 show in america in a news story....does that mean you are irrelevant?.....HA!.......

2-howard was all over the news when he said the comments on Gaby........it was "shock jock" s**t like some of yall would say.....but.......HEY... that shock jock s**t got him all over the news...and had yall talking about him.....relevant or not relevant?........

3-howard did the Tiger woods mistress beauty paegant.......that was all over the news once again!

now think about the times you seen jaime/foxxhole on tv in 2010 making a splash like howard did.......
jaime perfoming blame it on the alcohol in the grammys?.......
more relevant than howard being all over the news???...........
jaime being on the oprah show......more relevant than howard being all over the news?

Jaime has gone on howard's shows more than once......
howard has NEVER gone on Jaime show......what does that tell you......

and about the "dirt" s**t.......even though yall think the national enquirer aint s**t....they were the first to bring out the tiger woods situation......and every other news outlet never gave them credit....howard has the leader of the national enquirer every week on his show......he can get whatever dirt he wants about anybody.....and i dont mean just the jaime 'gay s**t'.....i mean.....everything.....from your date of birth until now......ask Bon Jovi.....or rosie odonnel.....who both had beef with howard just like this..........and then came back apologizing.......

howards network/fans all over the world can break jaime down.....trust!
Good lord dude get off Howard's nuts. This is f**king ridiculous. Sound like a Howard Stern stalker and s**t with all this useless info.
 03-30-2010, 07:07 PM         #200
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lachen001: Outing people for being gay is not a big f**king deal, being gay is pretty much glorified in mainstream.

Until Jamie admits to being gay a white guy trying to out him won't hurt him.You gotta come harder than that with actual evidence. The pics with him in a thong were leaked a long time ago no one cared. I don't even know of anyone who listens to Howard Stern or Foxxhole but they like Jamie and don't give a s**t about Howard Stern.. Jamie and Howard have two diff audiences.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy