Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
s**t is on and poppin!!! My b day is sat. if i get that Dre and Hov you know im'a give it to the DJ and have the place like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
 8 years ago '05        #122
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
if its detox single ill c*m in my pants...lol cuz i know it wont be...
 8 years ago '04        #123
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
i read a rumor a little while back that had Jay and Dre featured on a track off of R2... i know I read that s**t somewhere. ..waiting on R2 reference track.. :sleeping-smiley-004
 8 years ago '06        #124
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 242 242
 thatruest said:
Alright, I'll say it. Eminem's new album title will be "Home Alive". Looking at a June/July release. Short and sweet.
What happen to Relapse 2?
 8 years ago '09        #125
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 88 88
 thatruest said:
Alright, I'll say it. Eminem's new album title will be "Home Alive". Looking at a June/July release. Short and sweet.
source?
 8 years ago '05        #126
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 thatruest said:

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #127
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I like picking on women like you..........I enjoy watching you get emotional defending this dude.........Im high and mighty because IM BETTER THAN YOU AND I KNOW IT, Im a god to you..........and are you really that uncreative to repeatedly bring up a username??? Im pretty sure Im not the only one here who smokes...........I cant believe Ive taken the time to adress such a handicap, mutant, peasant such as yourself........Id usually never share my thoughts with a creature such as yourself, you should feel honored. think of this moment to help you get thru the darkest of your days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

8 years ago '04        #128
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 thatruest said:
Damn, I should have never brought this thread back up. Lol, n*ggas goin' in. Yo, peep this, I'm an Eminem fan, he's in my top 20 but I've never seen how annoying Eminem fans can be until I recently starting posting on RapBasement. It's like he's a God to them. Right now they've got a thread going on to guess the second bar of his verse on B.o.B's "Airplanes 2" track. I suppose the first bar was leaked on Twitter or some s**t.
Lol. Half of them are trolls who do that s**t for the f**k of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #129
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
*comes back from Rapbasement*

thatruest said:

I knew that.
 8 years ago '09        #130
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I like picking on women like you..........I enjoy watching you get emotional defending this dude.........Im high and mighty because IM BETTER THAN YOU AND I KNOW IT, Im a god to you..........and are you really that uncreative to repeatedly bring up a username??? Im pretty sure Im not the only one here who smokes...........I cant believe Ive taken the time to adress such a handicap, mutant, peasant such as yourself........Id usually never share my thoughts with a creature such as yourself, you should feel honored. think of this moment to help you get thru the darkest of your days
Go out and get a job you unemployable bum,just because your mother is a crack wh0ore doesnt mean you should have a chip on your shoulder,i thought stoners were supposed to mellow,what the f**k happened to you?

"Ive taken the time to adress such a handicap"
When making such statements always check your spelling in future you fuking claown.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-08-2010 at 03:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #131
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Go out and get a job you unemployable bum,just because your mother is a crack wh0ore doesnt mean you should have a chip on your shoulder,i thought stoners were supposed to mellow,what the f**k happened to you?

"Ive taken the time to adress such a handicap"
When making such statements always check your spelling in future you fuking claown.
Irony?
 8 years ago '09        #132
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
Is there any kind of source saying that the cd is called "Home Alive" or anything different than R2..bc idk if i believe it but i think itd be cool
 8 years ago '05        #133
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
we all knew it wasent gonna be called relapse 2.....remeber the record company made him scrap it otherwise it would of been out already....why u think he done a ton of new songs with just blaze when he already said he had made enough music for relapse to go on 2 cds..! RELAPSE 2 SCRAPPED!
 8 years ago '05        #134
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161

[pic - click to view]

04-08-2010, 09:31 PM         #135
doc212155 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wheres the big news at??
 8 years ago '09        #136
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 Makaveli_Hitman said:
we all knew it wasent gonna be called relapse 2.....remeber the record company made him scrap it otherwise it would of been out already....why u think he done a ton of new songs with just blaze when he already said he had made enough music for relapse to go on 2 cds..! RELAPSE 2 SCRAPPED!
well unless there is a source then its just "we all think it wont be called relapse 2" bc its been refered to as nothing else but that...we'll see.....
 8 years ago '04        #137
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
That Home Alive title has been floating around since last year. I think if he was really calling it that, he'd already have referred to it as that.
 8 years ago '05        #138
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
"Home Alive" sounds fuking stupid
 8 years ago '09        #139
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 JFamis said:
That Home Alive title has been floating around since last year. I think if he was really calling it that, he'd already have referred to it as that.

yuppp

THEINFAMOUS said:
"Home Alive" sounds fuking stupid

and yupppp
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy