NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
lol @ drake being better than slaughterhouse
 03-30-2010, 06:22 AM         #62
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the f**k honestly likes drake... i'd love to smack the s**t outta them. that's like saying your favorite rock band is fallout boy
 8 years ago '09        #63
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 184 184
I just want some new music. Ill take a snippet IDC
 03-30-2010, 07:54 AM         #64
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAOOOOOOOO@ drake taking over a slaughterhouse thread ... thats when you know slaughterhouse aint relevant.... yall would stop talking about drake and continue on talking about your wack a.ss group slaughterhouse.... but yall continue to talk about drake... aint no1 forcing you to argue about him.. the groupies are crying cause drake can actually make a good song.

and everyone knows drake main demographic aint 12-15 justin bieber fans..smh he was on the cover of complex magazine... that magazine is for upper echelon people and grown folks... these n*gga telling lies in their post cause they know drake the biggest thing in rap

[video - click to view]

lmao@ your beloved joe budden d*ckriding drake in this video? yall hero is d*ckriding the man you hate LMAOOO. the girls don't even know who da f**k budden is they go straight to drake asking for pictures... and all the real n*ggas giving drake daps. hahah slaughterhouse lost

Last edited by kingz21; 03-30-2010 at 07:56 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #65
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 joeyb8420 said:

you called it man...

and at this n*gga sayin slaughterhouse is better than drake..who is played on the radio every 5 mins
Drake is better cause he's on the radio, so is Lady Gaga
 8 years ago '09        #66
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
I am actually looking forward to that Cash Money reject(and the Cash money crack wh0ore)flopping much the same way i was looking forward to Rebirth flopping cause it will shut an awful lot of people up.

Where is that f**got getting the notion this is a Slaughterhouse thread?

This pretty much sums the clown up i mean who freestyles off a phone or even a sheet of paper for that matter?

[video - click to view]

If Eminem is on his album he will smack him out the park AGAIN,lets just pray his RnB singin a.ss aint on Relapse 2 though.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-30-2010 at 08:07 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #67
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 comeback said:
Buddens>>>Frake
Royce>>>Frake
Crooked>>>Frake
Ortiz>>>>Frake
Slaughterhouse>>>>Frake
:agreement6:
 03-30-2010, 08:23 AM         #68
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I am actually looking forward to that Cash Money reject(and the Cash money crack wh0ore)flopping much the same way i was looking forward to Rebirth flopping cause it will shut an awful lot of people up.

Where is that f**got getting the notion this is a Slaughterhouse thread?

This pretty much sums the clown up i mean who freestyles off a phone or even a sheet of paper for that matter?

If Eminem is on his album he will smack him out the park AGAIN,lets just pray his RnB singin a.ss aint on Relapse 2 though.
classic text-style .... and still everyone f**ks with him so clearly this s**t didn't affect him. eminem begging to be on his album. Jimmy Iovine begging Drake to let Feminem to be on his album. HAHA all Drake wants is Dr. Dre... damn eminem ain't even relevant enough to hold down his own thread, yall need to bring up drake to keep this thread relevant.
 8 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 kingz21 said:
classic text-style .... and still everyone f**ks with him so clearly this s**t didn't affect him. eminem begging to be on his album. Jimmy Iovine begging Drake to let Feminem to be on his album. HAHA all Drake wants is Dr. Dre... damn eminem ain't even relevant enough to hold down his own thread, yall need to bring up drake to keep this thread relevant.
Iv seen more rappers openly ask Eminem to do a song Drakes boss being one of them to know he is the main man in rap that everyone wants to work with.What other rapper could go to Europe and headline 3 massive festivals in 3 different countries(not Jay Z anyway so who else?Drake LOL)

Drake has a thread with a confirmed release date for his album and more people wanna talk about this vague bit of Eminem info and it has more views and it was posted after Drakes thread,explain?

When Drakes rap career fizzles out he can always go back to that f**goty show he was on.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-30-2010 at 08:37 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Iv seen more rappers openly ask Eminem to do a song Drakes boss being one of them to know he is the main man in rap that everyone wants to work with.What other rapper could go to Europe and headline 3 massive festivals in 3 different countries(not Jay Z anyway so who else?Drake LOL)

Drake has a thread with a confirmed release date for his album and more people wanna talk about this vague bit of Eminem info and it has more views and it was posted after Drakes thread,explain?

When Drakes rap career fizzles out he can always go back to that f**goty show he was on.
 03-30-2010, 09:26 AM         #71
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ thats why that tweetin s**t is gay well there are several reasons but why would people wanna be labeled followers and s**t lol....im prolley the only one who wants relapse 2 right now then detox a lil later, i know im outta controlll
 8 years ago '04        #72
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

Its big alright
^ ahhhhh, man. :agreement6:
 03-30-2010, 09:36 AM         #73
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stans having little orgasms on BX
 8 years ago '10        #74
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 kingz21 said:

Ok. Your an Idiot.
 8 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 BrownBag said:
at em not following anyone
I think Paul or someone is over his twitter,whoever is over his site needs to get that Shady Claus stuff off it its a long time since Christmas.

I wonder will his twitter hold clues as to what his singles will be about like he did with Relapse.
 03-30-2010, 09:37 AM         #76
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll stay out of it this time but Im warning you storch keeping making eminem threads and its gonna get personal.

"lurks around some more waits for a sign to strike"
 03-30-2010, 09:39 AM         #77
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
Elton John is a better rapper than Drake
b**ches learn alot studying my bricks, Speelman!
the like to see the guy wit keys, ELTON!
 03-30-2010, 09:41 AM         #78
Tunechi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 09:46 AM         #79
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
you're a waste of life, just like the f*g you wake up every morning and try to be
Calm down smoke he aint worth it, it wont be long before he realize Eminem wont write him back and he end up with his mom or girl in a trunk with the car heading over the cliffs or something.

"Song plays in the Backround"
"Teas gone cold Im wondering why......

la da da la da da"

"Fades out"

"You remind me that Its not so bad, its not so bad"
 8 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
you're a waste of life, just like the f*g you wake up every morning and try to be
Shut the f**k up you f**kin hip hop hippy(Cheech & Chong wannabe)and get back in your box,speak when spoken to.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-30-2010 at 09:53 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago