most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
hmmm...I'm thinking either Bush or Howard.
 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM         #162
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont understand why philly fans dont like this guy he was great the times i saw him play....
and the raiders already have russel so whats the worst it can get for them?
it be crazy if Donovan can resurrect this franchise
s**t i even wanna tune in
 03-30-2010, 04:15 PM         #163
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "McNabb who? Yall forgot about me?"
 8 years ago '10        #164
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 kakish said:
Make it happen already!

All this suspense is k!lling me!
no hate but you act like the raiders are gonna contend for something if they get mcnabb
 8 years ago '07        #165
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
no hate but you act like the raiders are gonna contend for something if they get mcnabb
Raiders will make the play-offs if they get McNabb...even if they don't we will be a solid 8 win team with Gradkowski.
 8 years ago '05        #166
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 kakish said:
Raiders will make the play-offs if they get McNabb...even if they don't we will be a solid 8 win team with Gradkowski.
yah wouldn't be too bad but oakland has to stick with mcfadden and bush and be a run first team.
 8 years ago '07        #167
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,683 | Props total: 38481 38481
 beast mode said:
Adam Schefter does....
 8 years ago '04        #168
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1329 1329
 ginobili 20 said:
good post boss....it's easy to buy into the sterotype of the ruthless so called eagles fans, who beat up santa, laugh when they think peeps broke thier necks, hate mcnabb cause he's black lol.... like myself, most realize mcnabb was a borderline top 5 qb during his time here and realize how bad the qb posistion was before cunningham

but at the same point, philly fans have a strong blue collar background like my grand pops... he actually got to see the eagles win a championship..... before the superbowl exsisted

and to be honest, that laughing after a s**tty pass, is prolly sarcastic, but u could understand how it would rub some peeps the wrong way... u wanna see your leader of the team firing troops up and at least acting like it bothers him when he fails..... that is stuff u can put on the back burner the first 6 or 7 years, but when u keep witnessing it after numerous poor performances in BIG GAMES, u get to a point, where u begin to question a persons drive and will to win... yes the defense as great as it was didn't play well in big games, and the pass/run ration was outta wack at times... but when u see your STAR player make a habbit of having less then memorable perfomances in big games, u start to say to yourself, maybe it's time to move on

it's not like we had to give dude a raise last season, so he isn't treated as badly as some make it out to be.... philly always had a cruel media, it comes with the turf, similar to NY...
damn, someone who isn't an absolute idiot?

.....good post.
 8 years ago '07        #169
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,683 | Props total: 38481 38481
ESPN: Is Donovan McNabb a good fit in Oakland?
The idea of replacing hugely disappointing JaMarcus Russell and journeyman Bruce Gradkowski with perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb is naturally intriguing.

McNabb is a much better player than Russell or Gradkowski ever hope to be. If McNabb were traded to Oakland, quarterback would not be a problem area for the Raiders in 2010. McNabb’s arrival would answer one of Oakland’s issues and instantly improve and give credibility to the offense. But does a trade to Oakland really make sense?

There are several reasons this may not be a great fit for Oakland.

McNabb has played his entire NFL career in the West Coast offense. The essence of that offense is to get rid of the ball. Al Davis loves having his receivers running deep routes. That’s why Russell was drafted No. 1 overall in 2007. He had the big arm that fit Oakland’s offense. McNabb is a pro and he can adjust, but he can’t be expected to fling 60-yard bombs regularly. One of the reasons Philadelphia is interested in trading McNabb is because it believes Kevin Kolb is better equipped to throw the ball more.

Also, Oakland’s supporting cast is not exactly playoff ready. The offensive line is a major project, and McNabb, who will turn 34 in November, is not as nimble as he once was. His running numbers have decreased over the years and the injuries have mounted. McNabb has played a full season just four times in 11 seasons and has missed 17 games in the past five seasons. Could McNabb survive and be an effective player with Oakland’s offensive line? If not, Oakland’s skill-position players would have a difficult time bailing out McNabb. Oakland’s receivers are green and prone to dropping the ball, and the running game has been inconsistent.

It would be a tad unfair and naïve to think McNabb would be able to carry Oakland’s offense at this point. It's understandable if McNabb is reluctant to go to Oakland, which has not had a winning season since 2002.

These issues and McNabb's huge contract and pending free agency make him a dicey fit for the Raiders.
 8 years ago '04        #170
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4324 4324
Source: McNabb talks may go until draft

The Philadelphia Eagles are continuing trade discussions with a number of teams about trading quarterback Donovan McNabb and those discussions could continue until draft day, a senior team official told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio on Tuesday.

"There is no so-called frontrunner," the senior team official said. "We continue to engage in conversations with multiple teams that initially contacted us. Some of the offers involve draft picks, some involve a player, some involve many players. We are evaluating the offers. But if some team had totally blown us away, we would probably have made a deal already."

League sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Monday that the Oakland Raiders have emerged as the leading candidate to land McNabb in a trade.

The league sources told Schefter all the ingredients for a trade are in place. Of all the teams the Eagles have spoken with, the Raiders have been the most willing to meet the Eagles' asking price.

A league source told Paolantonio the discussions focus on McNabb, although a number of teams are still calling about back-up Kevin Kolb. The source said the Eagles are no longer shopping Michael Vick.

Also, the team official said there is no magic number in the draft that would be required to make a deal for McNabb. Late last week, there was an a.ssociated Press report the Eagles wanted at least the 42nd pick in the draft for McNabb. "That's not true," the team official said.

Sources told Schefter McNabb's contract, which has one year and $11.2 million left on it, scared off other teams. But, the sources said, Oakland is not concerned that McNabb is due a $6.2 million roster bonus on May 5 nor that the quarterback is scheduled to become a free agent after the 2010 season.

At the league meetings, head coach Andy Reid said the Eagles were listening to offers for all three quarterbacks, including 11-year veteran McNabb, who quickly said on his website that he wanted a quick resolution to the trade conversations.

But the Eagles are intent on moving deliberately. Trading McNabb, who is due a $6.2 million roster bonus on May 5, has proven to be tricky because of his age -- he will be 34 in November -- and the fact that he is in the last year of his contract and wants a lucrative long-term extension.
 03-30-2010, 11:34 PM         #171
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
please elaborate....
*ahem*

FyreBlazer said:
Finally we're getting rid of this guy. Sorry Oakland, he's your problem now.
 StateProperty88 said:
kolb has just as many superbowls as mcnabb , in my humble opinion (but this is someone that has watched 5 his whole career) i dont think he will ever win a superbowl...he doesnt have the k!ller instinct to do it he much rather

[pic - click to view]

or do his best impression, but hey he has went to 5 pro-bowls
Maybe ungrateful was the wrong word...shall I say, hasty? Hasty to thrust your organization into uncertainty. Y'all know my stance on McNabb, I'm too vocal about it for it to be a secret, but he does NOT deserve half the hate and criticism he receives and 90% of it comes from good ol' Eagles faithfuls.

And StateProp, I used your post to illustrate the hastiness, not the ungratefulness as exhibited by that FyreBlazer cat.

I want this trade to go down. I've been saying for a while now that the Raiders are a QB away from being a contender and I think I'd be proved right if this trade happened. Get it done, Al. We've seen you do much dumber s**t for less, no way you could f**k this up.

Last edited by iThink; 03-30-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #172
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 iThink said:
*ahem*

Maybe ungrateful was the wrong word...shall I say, hasty? Hasty to thrust your organization into uncertainty. Y'all know my stance on McNabb, I'm too vocal about it for it to be a secret, but he does NOT deserve half the hate and criticism he receives and 90% of it comes from good ol' Eagles faithfuls.

And StateProp, I used your post to illustrate the hastiness, not the ungratefulness as exhibited by that FyreBlazer cat.

I want this trade to go down. I've been saying for a while now that the Raiders are a QB away from being a contender and I think I'd be proved right if this trade happened. Get it done, Al. We've seen you do much dumber s**t for less, no way you could f**k this up.
hasty...how is it hasty its been 11 years , and like i said before fact of the matter is that kolb was drafted to replace 5. im not hasty to trade him and i actually wouldnt mind if he stays (i know that sounds weird coming from me) but thats me thinking as a fan. me thinking of this as a business (which i do most of the time) fact of the matter is he has been here 11 years and we havent won, you have a guy in the wings and do you really feel like giving 5 another 100 million dollar contract? people are acting like this doesnt make sense but they arent looking at it from a managerial point of view
 8 years ago '06        #173
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18806 18806
McNabb coming to the AFC West....damn....
 8 years ago '07        #174
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space

Good Video...
 8 years ago '07        #175
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19863 19863
i just read online dude said he would reject a trad to oakland
 8 years ago '05        #176
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
i just read online dude said he would reject a trad to oakland
he cant reject it
 03-31-2010, 09:15 AM         #177
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man if this happens, and should McNabb ever get inducted to the HoF, he needs to cut all ties to Philly and go in as a Raider or anything else.

I couldn't imagine having such a good career and the Eagles being so unappreciative about it, not just with the trade talks to the worst run franchise going, but benching him last year and picking up two qb's in the last 3 years.

It's disgusting and he shoulda forced his way out a long time ago.
 8 years ago '05        #178
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Man if this happens, and should McNabb ever get inducted to the HoF, he needs to cut all ties to Philly and go in as a Raider or anything else.

I couldn't imagine having such a good career and the Eagles being so unappreciative about it, not just with the trade talks to the worst run franchise going, but benching him last year and picking up two qb's in the last 3 years.

It's disgusting and he shoulda forced his way out a long time ago.
i dont understand how you can say we have the "worse run franchise going"...please just tell me you said that because you are upset, there may be some decisions that you dont agree with but please keep idiotic statements to yourself

and as for getting a 2 qb in the last 3 years what exactly are we suppose to do have one qb. first of all dummy 5 is the person that wanted vick to come here, if it wasnt for 5 we would not have even signed vick. and as for kolb, he was drafted for the f**king future you clown and the future is now, 5 is entering his 12th year it would of been stupid not to get someone for the future, apparently you are just another person that doesnt really know about the eagles but act like you do
 8 years ago '07        #179
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
Amazing how everyone doubts the Eagles organization which is one of the best in the NFL.
 8 years ago '05        #180
space
space
 Billdotel said:
Amazing how everyone doubts the Eagles organization which is one of the best in the NFL.
it really shows how little they know about the eagles...we will be fine and these people are acting this 5 is god or something
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy