Sources: McNabb may be Raider

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2010, 10:59 PM         #141
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
haha...real talk.

we won cause of our defense though no doubt...we have a really good defense when our offense can stay on the field for a while. the problem last year was they kept getting to tired because of so many 3 and outs

thats why i think if we get mcnabb our D will also improve...not saying we don't have holes still but cause we need a DT and a MLB but it will certainly help.
Yea that d-line was getting pressure on us all day long. Then J.Peters went out and it was over, king dunlap against seymour :hang:.

And andy reids dumbass decided to throw it 50 times against the 30th run d and ran it like 10 times.

But its all mcnabbs fault :rollleyes:
 8 years ago '05        #142
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Yea that d-line was getting pressure on us all day long. Then J.Peters went out and it was over, king dunlap against seymour :hang:.

And andy reids dumbass decided to throw it 50 times against the 30th run d and ran it like 10 times.

But its all mcnabbs fault :rollleyes:
you finally figured it out...bout time
 03-29-2010, 11:12 PM         #143
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you finally figured it out...bout time
I really hope kolb works out for us homie. But if he doesnt, dont say i didnt warn you about the told you so's
 8 years ago '05        #144
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
I really hope kolb works out for us homie. But if he doesnt, dont say i didnt warn you about the told you so's
tell me what though homie you are acting like 5 has a ring...he dont, 5 is a good qb but i think you overrate him some. and if he goes to minny i can see you making the same excuses for him if he doesnt win there because its not like brad childress sticks with the run all the time and he is still going to be throwing at people's feet no matter who the wideouts are, whether its sidney rice, desean jackson, or todd f**king pinkston.

like i said 5 would keep us competitive but is that why we play sports? the objective isnt being competitive the objective is WINNING and 5 has shown at the least that he cant do it here, so let him go and give him a opportunity to do it somewhere else and as a result give yourself the opportunity to get someone in here that can get it done
 8 years ago '05        #145
space
space
to be honest face it just seems like you are scared and i can understand that, the pre-5 era was a dark time for us and he came and shed some light. but you are thinking like a fan (which you are duh) and you rather be in the race then not be. but in the words of our team president jeff lurie "you cant keep doing the same thing and expect a different result...thats insanity"
 8 years ago '04        #146
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 NoLedge18720 said:
i dont even like mcnabb but even I feel bad for him if he goes to the raiders
This. I'm disgusted at the news and I hate Super Five.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #147
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
f**k everyone who says coming to the Raiders will ruin his career.

Raiders are a QB away from being a play-off team...people speak so blindly on this site it's pathetic.
 8 years ago '05        #148
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
I mean if we are going to blow up tha team I would rather they snatch the band aid off at one time. They already released my homeboy Westbrook, might as well let McNabb go now too. I hate that it has to end like this for him but he will retire as the Eagles greats when he does shut it down. Business is business.
 8 years ago '04        #149
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 kakish said:
f**k everyone who says coming to the Raiders will ruin his career.

Raiders are a QB away from being a play-off team...people speak so blindly on this site it's pathetic.
This.

Fukk you haters.
 03-30-2010, 01:42 AM         #150
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of the eagles fans on here are down right ungrateful
 8 years ago '06        #151
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 iThink said:
some of the eagles fans on here are down right ungrateful
please elaborate....
 8 years ago '07        #152
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
 ginobili 20 said:
please elaborate....

*waits*
 8 years ago '04        #153
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
The problem I have with this is how can the raiders deal their 5th OVR pick up for old man Seymour last year who had 1 year left on his contract, and now they are apparently getting McNabb who has the same age/contract situation for seemingly a lot less. Now expanding of what Takeover says, There are a lot of DMac supporters in Philly, you just normally hear all the cries from the haters whining every second, which is why everyone thinks McNabb is hated in Philly. Don't get me wrong, people are frustrated making it almost all the way every year just to lose and McNabb takes the brunt of that blame whether he deserves it or not. Some fans are also tired of seeing McNabb throw an incomplete pass over the head/behind him/4 feet in front of the WR only to see McNabb smiling and laughing. But he still can do it better the most QBs in the league. And a recent POLL on the Eagles Message Board has McNabb up there as one of the most beloved Eagles in the last 30+ years. Now no one comes close to Dawkins, but Donovan is liked by more fans then ESPN would have you think...
 03-30-2010, 03:55 AM         #154
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
tell me what though homie you are acting like 5 has a ring...he dont, 5 is a good qb but i think you overrate him some. and if he goes to minny i can see you making the same excuses for him if he doesnt win there because its not like brad childress sticks with the run all the time and he is still going to be throwing at people's feet no matter who the wideouts are, whether its sidney rice, desean jackson, or todd f**king pinkston.

like i said 5 would keep us competitive but is that why we play sports? the objective isnt being competitive the objective is WINNING and 5 has shown at the least that he cant do it here, so let him go and give him a opportunity to do it somewhere else and as a result give yourself the opportunity to get someone in here that can get it done
Again, i forgot rings are only due to quarterbacks :rolleyes: Bro it takes a TEAM to win a title. A Team. And yes your throwing out all these names he has NOW but who the f**k did he have before? I mean damn at least give the man one more season with the weapons we have now before throwing his a.ss out like some used trash ( EVEN THO HE IS THE GREATEST QB IN EAGLES HISTORY ) Brad Johnson and Trent dilfer have rings, are they better f**king quarterbacks then mcnabb????????????

StateProperty88 said:
to be honest face it just seems like you are scared and i can understand that, the pre-5 era was a dark time for us and he came and shed some light. but you are thinking like a fan (which you are duh) and you rather be in the race then not be. but in the words of our team president jeff lurie "you cant keep doing the same thing and expect a different result...thats insanity"
Oh im not scared at all. I know one day mcnabb has to retire. I take offense to how they are doing him though. You gave him that extra money to stay for TWO years. Let the f**kin man finish out his contract and if you dont want to re-sign him, dont. They at least owe him that much, and thas real.

[
 8 years ago '06        #155
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
The problem I have with this is how can the raiders deal their 5th OVR pick up for old man Seymour last year who had 1 year left on his contract, and now they are apparently getting McNabb who has the same age/contract situation for seemingly a lot less. Now expanding of what Takeover says, There are a lot of DMac supporters in Philly, you just normally hear all the cries from the haters whining every second, which is why everyone thinks McNabb is hated in Philly. Don't get me wrong, people are frustrated making it almost all the way every year just to lose and McNabb takes the brunt of that blame whether he deserves it or not. Some fans are also tired of seeing McNabb throw an incomplete pass over the head/behind him/4 feet in front of the WR only to see McNabb smiling and laughing. But he still can do it better the most QBs in the league. And a recent POLL on the Eagles Message Board has McNabb up there as one of the most beloved Eagles in the last 30+ years. Now no one comes close to Dawkins, but Donovan is liked by more fans then ESPN would have you think...

good post boss....it's easy to buy into the sterotype of the ruthless so called eagles fans, who beat up santa, laugh when they think peeps broke thier necks, hate mcnabb cause he's black lol.... like myself, most realize mcnabb was a borderline top 5 qb during his time here and realize how bad the qb posistion was before cunningham

but at the same point, philly fans have a strong blue collar background like my grand pops... he actually got to see the eagles win a championship..... before the superbowl exsisted

and to be honest, that laughing after a s**tty pass, is prolly sarcastic, but u could understand how it would rub some peeps the wrong way... u wanna see your leader of the team firing troops up and at least acting like it bothers him when he fails..... that is stuff u can put on the back burner the first 6 or 7 years, but when u keep witnessing it after numerous poor performances in BIG GAMES, u get to a point, where u begin to question a persons drive and will to win... yes the defense as great as it was didn't play well in big games, and the pass/run ration was outta wack at times... but when u see your STAR player make a habbit of having less then memorable perfomances in big games, u start to say to yourself, maybe it's time to move on

it's not like we had to give dude a raise last season, so he isn't treated as badly as some make it out to be.... philly always had a cruel media, it comes with the turf, similar to NY...
 8 years ago '05        #156
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Oh im not scared at all. I know one day mcnabb has to retire. I take offense to how they are doing him though. You gave him that extra money to stay for TWO years. Let the f**kin man finish out his contract and if you dont want to re-sign him, dont. They at least owe him that much, and thas real.

[

i'd say let him finish out his contract.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 8 years ago '09        #157
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 87 87
 THE TAKEOVER said:
good a.ss damn post
 03-30-2010, 10:02 AM         #158
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
says "McNabb who? Yall forgot about me?"
 8 years ago '07        #159
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
Adam Schefter was just LIVE on Sacramento's KHTK 1140 this morning.

Here's some of what he said:

-Nnamdi Asomugha isn't part of the McNabb deal, picks aren't even involved.
(at this point I was pissed because the radio guys cut him off and changed the subject instead of asking who was on the table. Bush? Morrison?)

-Raiders are the most likely team to add McNabb.

-The main reason why McNabb isn't being sought by other teams is because of his contract. (1 yr left, bonus due, franchising would be steep.)

-If we add McNabb, we're then playoff candidates.

-You could also argue Oakland could win the AFC West.

-No teams want Nnamdi Asomugha because of his contract.
 8 years ago '06        #160
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 theFREAK said:
That Aso contract is ridiculous as f**k. I know that n*gga is a beast but you coulda got away with paying him ALOT less. Interesting that neither him or picks are involved tho. Sucks that we dont even have an idea of who but Im guessing that details will come out shortly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago