Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2010, 10:12 PM         #121
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
You think that s**t would work? Never even thought about that honestly.
Eagles Notes: McNabb, T.O. together again

Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens are getting the band back together.

Instead of teaming up on the football field, however, the quarterback and wide receiver are joining forces on the basketball court.

McNabb and Owens, former Eagles teammates, will play alongside each other in the new season of Spike TV's "Pros vs. Joes" series. The episode features former NFL players who played college basketball facing off against a trio of former NBA players.

McNabb, who played both football and basketball at Syracuse, and Owens (Tennessee-Chattanooga) will play with Chargers tight end Antonio Gates (Kent State). That threesome will take on Hakeem Olajuwon, Kenny Smith, and Rick Fox.

Production on the series begins tomorrow with the episode on McNabb and Owens being filmed Friday in Los Angeles. It will air July 14.

McNabb and Owens first became teammates in 2004 when the Eagles traded for the volatile receiver. The two forged one of the greatest quarterback-receiver tandems in team history as the Eagles reached the Super Bowl. They lost to the Patriots, and the relationship went downhill from there.

In 2005, Owens argued with the front office over his contract and publicly questioned McNabb's performance in the Super Bowl, among other criticisms. He was eventually cut and landed in Dallas the following season. He played for Buffalo last season and is currently a free agent.

While the two have spoken on occasion over the last few years, there wasn't reconciliation. Owens, though, said last month that he appreciated his time in Philadelphia with McNabb and that the two were indeed friends again.

McNabb hasn't echoed Owens' comments. But if he agreed to throw passes his way again - albeit with a basketball - all must be well.

That is, until Owens complains about Gates getting more looks.

8 years ago '08        #122
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 KeepinItTrill said:
ok...

look at what a mediocre qb in Gradkowski did with the Raider offense, now imagine what a seasoned pro bowl vet like Super 5 can do? nuff said. McNabb would have more offensive weapons in Oakland than he did in Philly...Schilens, Murphy, Miller, DHB, Bush, McFadden in the slot or on RB screens.

the only things really lacking in Oakland is a rush defense, and a quarterback.
please stop
you basically saying that those dudes are better than Jax, Maclin, Bwest, Celek, Avant, and Mccoy?
 03-29-2010, 10:17 PM         #123
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
please stop
you basically saying that those dudes are better than Jax, Maclin, Bwest, Celek, Avant, and Mccoy?
Yea homie trill smokin some good s**t with that comment. f**k man, mcnabb should have at least one more year with this group of talent :angry12:
 8 years ago '05        #124
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Well they both have the same superbowls as jim kelley and dan marino. Why your acting like a sb victory is only the qb is beyond me? Want me to pull up how much the D came up big for us in those games again?
before you bring up the D bring up how big 5 came up for us in those big games. 5 isnt an accurate qb to begin win so when that limelight gets a little brighter he grips the ball a little tighter and that s**t goes all over the place, s**t in playoff game against the boys his first throw of the game was in the dirt and i already knew what it was hitting for, that aint me hating thats me watching this dude for the past 11 years and seeing this happen before. and thats not to say that its fault that we lost that game, but lets face it he played horrible (wasnt the only guy, but he did)

i could care less about what you have to say about the defense when no one is even here from those defenses anymore and im not saying its 5's fault (all of it) that we lost those games, im just talking about 5 and how he performs. will he keep you competitive...no doubt, will he win it all for you...in my opinion no
 8 years ago '08        #125
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 kevkhalee said:
Kolb wasnt all that in 2 games.

He's just a lot cheaper to have right now.

You can keep a n*gga for $13 MILLION if he not gettin you to super bowls.
It dont make sense financially
Man if McNabb goes Reid should have been on the choppin block to for his weak a.ss philosophy and some of the dumb s**t I've seen him do over the years.
 8 years ago '05        #126
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
C'mon Philly at least have some respect for the man that kept Philly an NFC east contender for the past decade. Anywhere but Oakland! I hate to see him end his career on a sour note like Warren sapp
 8 years ago '08        #127
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
before you bring up the D bring up how big 5 came up for us in those big games. 5 isnt an accurate qb to begin win so when that limelight gets a little brighter he grips the ball a little tighter and that s**t goes all over the place, s**t in playoff game against the boys his first throw of the game was in the dirt and i already knew what it was hitting for, that aint me hating thats me watching this dude for the past 11 years and seeing this happen before. and thats not to say that its fault that we lost that game, but lets face it he played horrible (wasnt the only guy, but he did)

i could care less about what you have to say about the defense when no one is even here from those defenses anymore and im not saying its 5's fault (all of it) that we lost those games, im just talking about 5 and how he performs. will he keep you competitive...no doubt, will he win it all for you...in my opinion no
I dont think we'll ever know how accurate D-Mac really is. When he throws the ball away he usually throws it at the ground. Its kind of a way around Intentional Grounding. Other times though you can tell that s**t gets away from him. Most people just see him throw it way low and say it was a bad pass. Its just easier than trying to get out of the pocket and throw it away.
 8 years ago '06        #128
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 eLLz said:
You think that s**t would work? Never even thought about that honestly.
well only sayin it cuz there was a report out after cinci failed that the raiders had interest in TO. imo would be a horrible move unless they got dnabb, cuz they cool again, and they could both help eachother out. if raiders got both dnabb and TO i think they'd honestly be a pretty solid team. wouldnt be surprised if they could end with a winning record anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 Head2DaSky said:
I dont think we'll ever know how accurate D-Mac really is. When he throws the ball away he usually throws it at the ground. Its kind of a way around Intentional Grounding. Other times though you can tell that s**t gets away from him. Most people just see him throw it way low and say it was a bad pass. Its just easier than trying to get out of the pocket and throw it away.
nah homie i cant agree with that...5 just isnt accurate, he throws balls above, behind, and below receivers. he is accurate with the deep ball but outside of that he struggles with hitting receivers in the hands with his passes, and thats always been a gripe of mine towards him because its like he never works on his accuracy how its the same thing year in year out
 8 years ago '06        #130
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 SHootar said:
well only sayin it cuz there was a report out after cinci failed that the raiders had interest in TO. imo would be a horrible move unless they got dnabb, cuz they cool again, and they could both help eachother out. if raiders got both dnabb and TO i think they'd honestly be a pretty solid team. wouldnt be surprised if they could end with a winning record anyway.
Personally love it, always been a fan of 5. Check the records I said that if we had McNabb instead of Romo for every year that we had Owens I think we would have an SB right now. Not saying that Romo was terrible but I think McNabb woulda made some plays that Romo was too inexperienced to make. I wouldnt replace Romo with McNabb now but I think the Raiders make the POs if they get McNabb, Owens & dont completely f**k the draft up.

Last edited by eLLz; 03-29-2010 at 10:32 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #131
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
nah homie i cant agree with that...5 just isnt accurate, he throws balls above, behind, and below receivers. he is accurate with the deep ball but outside of that he struggles with hitting receivers in the hands with his passes, and thats always been a gripe of mine towards him because its like he never works on his accuracy how its the same thing year in year out
Im sure some were thrown purposely at the feet. I just cant stand Kolb. That n*gga a.ss cheeks to me.
 8 years ago '07        #132
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 wepainters said:
please stop
They do have the potential to be. All those players were in their 1st or 2nd season last year aside from Miller.

-Miller is a pro-bowl talent TE
-Chaz can very well be a #1...has excellent hands, runs great routes and has great size
-Murphy can be a really good #2 as well. The biggest steal of the draft last season in the 4th
-DHB improved over the season. He was running good routes at the end of the season and getting open but still had trouble with his hands. He has great work ethic though and has been at the Raiders facility catching passes even before voluntary workouts so I am not worried about him.
-McFadden can be used much like Reggie Bush...he has terrific hands, runs good routes and can be a game-breaker in the open field. He was used horribly thanks to Cable last year, no way should he have been calling plays.
-Bush can definetly be an every down back and is great. He ran for 589 yards and averaged 4.8 yards per carry on 123 attempts. He had 10 or more attempts in only six games last year. When they gave him over 15 he went for 113, 133, 177.

But you wouldn't know any of this because you have never watched them play, so therefor you have no place to talk.
 8 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 Head2DaSky said:
Im sure some were thrown purposely at the feet. I just cant stand Kolb. That n*gga a.ss cheeks to me.
perhaps but more times then not its just him missing his target, and give kolb a shot its hard to have any type of gauge on how good he is right now
 03-29-2010, 10:37 PM         #134
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yawn n*ggas still on that mcnabb isnt accurate tip, yes granted hes doesnt have a 70 percent completion rate but 60 percent for his career is pretty damn good. having a 60 percent completion rate and holdin the record for lowest ints to tds ratio? cmon son, stop the f**king hate
 8 years ago '04        #135
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
If the Raiders get McNabb, they'll contend for the playoffs.
 8 years ago '07        #136
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Yawn n*ggas still on that mcnabb isnt accurate tip, yes granted hes doesnt have a 70 percent completion rate but 60 percent for his career is pretty damn good. having a 60 percent completion rate and holdin the record for lowest ints to tds ratio? cmon son, stop the f**king hate
haha...they have not seen in accurate until they have seen
 03-29-2010, 10:42 PM         #137
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
haha...they have not seen in accurate until they have seen
man i cant believe we lost to this fool...and our s**tty d fell for this n*ggas slowest spin move in the history of football!
 8 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
it isnt hate homie its the truth and it probably part of the reason he's getting traded
 8 years ago '07        #139
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914

[pic - click to view]

soon...
 8 years ago '07        #140
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
man i cant believe we lost to this fool...and our s**tty d fell for this n*ggas slowest spin move in the history of football!
haha...real talk.

we won cause of our defense though no doubt...we have a really good defense when our offense can stay on the field for a while. the problem last year was they kept getting to tired because of so many 3 and outs

thats why i think if we get mcnabb our D will also improve...not saying we don't have holes still but cause we need a DT and a MLB but it will certainly help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy