Sources: McNabb may be Raider

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-29-2010, 09:39 PM         #101
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jostre said:
if i was the eagles id take that deal in a heartbeat.

aso is a premier CB. im glad eagles declined.

now a second round pick for Mcnabb,, whos getting the shorter end of the stick if this does happen? honestly this is a win win situation for him in the AFC west. he ll make the playoffs for seasons and can potentially cash in (unfortunately). and sure u guys acknowldge what u see on the espn highlights every weekend, cause the media rarely does focus on raider players. we have alot of upside,,, we could have been a much better team last year but our coach decided to pull the plug on russell more then half way through the season and that was a little too late. but anyway goodluck to you guys and kolb, he looked good in the little he played.
Well yes ASO is premier but i dont care how good a n*gga is, 18 mil for one season is ridiculous. Especially when asante getting paid on the other side too. Honestly, anything for mcnabb is good at this point. Eagles FO has made it to a point that there is no way mcnabb can come back, they spat in his face and a man like mcnabb has too much pride to just sit there. So he's definitely gone and he's still getting paid. If things work out in oakland coo, if not he's going to minny after this season cuz theres no way favre is playing 2 more season.
 03-29-2010, 09:40 PM         #102
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
if he gets traded to oakland it will be sad to see his career take a downturn :sad5:
mcnabb dont need no sympathy. He still getting PAID. And in oakland he'll actually be appreciated. But if things dont work out, hes going to minny :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '10        #103
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
Peyton manning is 34, Mcnabb is 33, and brady is 32. hes not that old,, hes just aging cause of all the wear and tear. if he does get come to oakland AL better work on this oline to protect him.
 8 years ago '06        #104
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
this would be sick now if raiders then signed TO :applause:


i've always wanted to cop a raiders jersey
 8 years ago '07        #105
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
 THE TAKEOVER said:
cuz theres no way favre is playing 2 more season.
haha. how many people said this two seasons ago? granted, favre wasn't as old as he is now, but still, who knows. I figure he'll play til it becomes humiliating..


given what he's done thus far i don't tink that'd be far fetched.
 8 years ago '05        #106
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8399 8399
 Jostre said:
Peyton manning is 34, Mcnabb is 33, and brady is 32. hes not that old,, hes just aging cause of all the wear and tear. if he does get come to oakland AL better work on this oline to protect him.
yeah but the difference between the other two guys is that their arms and their minds is what makes them what they are, thats not 5's case his strength isnt throwing the ball its that he is a mobile qb. he still has elusiveness in the pocket to a extent but he is closer to being on his downside then those two.
 8 years ago '09        #107
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:
so just to make sure we're clear you think he's garbage because of a bunch of other qb's right? i mean there's nothing he has done himself for you to say he's garbage, but since there have been people in similar situations as him and they havent had success you just a.ssume he's garbage?
Honestly, yeah. There is no real proof that he's garbage. He could ball out, but in my opinion I don't think he will. No QB in his situation ever has
 8 years ago '09        #108
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 dipset kid0221 said:
Yes I'm calling u an idiot.. u sound dumb as f**k in here talking s**t about Kolb when u haven't seen him start more than 2 games and he played decent in both of them. I'm not basing s**t off his college numbers. I've seen him play at Houston and for the Eagles and I know his accuracy is an upgrade over McNabb. Personally I don't give a f**k who they have at qb it will still be my team all I'm saying is wait to see him more before u start talking s**t about him
You guys are about to trade a 5 time pro bowler for a QB who was decent in two games. Good luck
 8 years ago '07        #109
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Loco Poe said:
1st place in division if this happens for raiders..
Uhh no the Chargers are years ahead of everyone else in the divison.
 03-29-2010, 09:58 PM         #110
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
if he gets traded to oakland it will be sad to see his career take a downturn :sad5:
even if it will...it wont be as bad as Big Ben's
 8 years ago '06        #111
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Kolb wasnt all that in 2 games.

He's just a lot cheaper to have right now.

You can keep a n*gga for $13 MILLION if he not gettin you to super bowls.
It dont make sense financially
 8 years ago '06        #112
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Billdotel said:
Uhh no the Chargers are years ahead of everyone else in the divison.
lol how you figure that s**t?
They just lost thier Heart and soul this offseason.

 03-29-2010, 10:02 PM         #113
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah but the difference between the other two guys is that their arms and their minds is what makes them what they are, thats not 5's case his strength isnt throwing the ball its that he is a mobile qb. he still has elusiveness in the pocket to a extent but he is closer to being on his downside then those two.
Cmon on now n*gga. McNabb is no longer a "mobile qb". He hasnt been so for the past 3-4 years, lets be serious.
 03-29-2010, 10:03 PM         #114
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
haha. how many people said this two seasons ago? granted, favre wasn't as old as he is now, but still, who knows. I figure he'll play til it becomes humiliating..


given what he's done thus far i don't tink that'd be far fetched.
True. But im going with whats most probable. God damn if thats the case n*gga would be 42 years old still playing football. Favre>>>
 8 years ago '05        #115
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8399 8399
 CutKidd21 said:
You guys are about to trade a 5 time pro bowler for a QB who was decent in two games. Good luck
kolb has just as many superbowls as mcnabb , in my humble opinion (but this is someone that has watched 5 his whole career) i dont think he will ever win a superbowl...he doesnt have the k!ller instinct to do it he much rather


[pic - click to view]



or do his best impression, but hey he has went to 5 pro-bowls
 8 years ago '05        #116
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8399 8399
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Cmon on now n*gga. McNabb is no longer a "mobile qb". He hasnt been so for the past 3-4 years, lets be serious.
you're right and thats been a problem, but he isnt a pocket passer either
 03-29-2010, 10:04 PM         #117
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
Kolb wasnt all that in 2 games.

He's just a lot cheaper to have right now.

You can keep a n*gga for $13 MILLION if he not gettin you to super bowls.
It dont make sense financially
Not really. Kolb is a RFA after this year, you know hes gonna get paid. Hes andy reids new golden boy.
 03-29-2010, 10:06 PM         #118
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
kolb has just as many superbowls as mcnabb , in my humble opinion (but this is someone that has watched 5 his whole career) i dont think he will ever win a superbowl...he doesnt have the k!ller instinct to do it he much rather


[pic - click to view]



or do his best impression, but hey he has went to 5 pro-bowls
Well they both have the same superbowls as jim kelley and dan marino. Why your acting like a sb victory is only the qb is beyond me? Want me to pull up how much the D came up big for us in those games again?
 8 years ago '06        #119
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 SHootar said:
this would be sick now if raiders then signed TO :applause:


i've always wanted to cop a raiders jersey
You think that s**t would work? Never even thought about that honestly.
 8 years ago '07        #120
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 kevkhalee said:
lol how you figure that s**t?
They just lost thier Heart and soul this offseason.

LMAO what the f**k are you talking about? LT was washed up do you even watch football?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy