Sources: McNabb may be Raider

most viewed right now
 185
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 162
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 110
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 wepainters said:
i wish it would its not like ur team has chance to win a superbowl in next decade...if Eagles got him, they can be such a good team it aint even funny
how you know?

not like we're THAT far off from making a serious playoff run, all you gotta do is GET to the playoffs then anybody has a chance to get to the SB. Look at the Cardinals, they came outta nowhere that year.
 8 years ago '06        #62
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 wepainters said:
i wish it would its not like ur team has chance to win a superbowl in next decade...if Eagles got him, they can be such a good team it aint even funny

doubt the eagles would take on 1 of the highest priced set of corners ever........
 8 years ago '09        #63
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:
homie you keep saying he is garbage but you still havent given a single reason to why you think that, you havent even given a bulls**t reason why you think that, you have given no justification for why you think a rookie qb after 2 starts is garbage.

and do i think kolb will be better then 5 this next year...no and not a single eagles fan thinks that either. and i dont know if he will ever be better then 5 but i firmly believe that he will excel in this offense more then 5 did just for the simple fact that he is more accurate then 5. when d-jack is running a route he is no longer going to have to try to fetch passes that are thrown at his feet, he can catch it in stride and be able to make a play. in a couple year i can see him have better numbers then 5 and this offense potentially being ran more efficiently then it has been for quite some time.
I think Kolb is like any Texas Tech, Hawaii, or Spread only QB. He's a system QB who balled out in college in the conference USA. When you guys trade Mcnabb and he has to play teams who are ranked higher than 25 in total D, you'll see what I mean
 8 years ago '09        #64
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:
the motives are different but the actions are the same homie. both teams drafted a qb for the future (kolb and rodger) both teams had good qb's already at the helm and both teams decided to cut tithes with em. and both of the young qb's had to be resigned

and maybe someone like you is looking for that instant success and since the packers havent gotten back to the nfc championship this is a failure but now they have a qb that is doing nothing but getting better and the team is as well
haha hell no man. Instant success? My team is the Falcons. I barely know what that means. What I do know is bad decisions made by an organization. Grew up with it. I think the eagles are making a bad one
 8 years ago '05        #65
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 CutKidd21 said:
I think Kolb is like any Texas Tech, Hawaii, or Spread only QB. He's a system QB who balled out in college in the conference USA. When you guys trade Mcnabb and he has to play teams who are ranked higher than 25 in total D, you'll see what I mean
s**t isnt going to happen overnight but a spread offense qb can excel in this offense. we dont do no huddle like that but we throw it a ton and he will be in shotgun plenty with andy's offense
 8 years ago '05        #66
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 StateProperty88 said:
s**t isnt going to happen overnight but a spread offense qb can excel in this offense. we dont do no huddle like that but we throw it a ton and he will be in shotgun plenty with andy's offense
Stop wasting ur time with him.. he's a idiot if he thinks a qb who throws alot in college (in a spread offense) wouldn't do well in a system where all we do is throw the ball. And to call Kolb garbage doesn't make sense when no one really knows what to expect from him when it's his time to start
 03-29-2010, 07:32 PM         #67
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
Poor McNabb. He will pout and slouch on the bench like Randy Moss did.
i sense fear

dont be mad cuz Alex Smith gonna start for yall and we gonna have McNabb
 8 years ago '06        #68
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 CutKidd21 said:
I think Kolb is like any Texas Tech, Hawaii, or Spread only QB. He's a system QB who balled out in college in the conference USA. When you guys trade Mcnabb and he has to play teams who are ranked higher than 25 in total D, you'll see what I mean

your acting like mcnabb was carving up top tier defeses all last year... we didn't beat a single playoff team last year...

peeps are getting off track, it isn't about if kolb will be better then mcnabb or not...it's time to try something different... at his age, the organiztion doesn't feel comfortable extending his contract....besides the point that our current offense is geared for an accurate qb...It's to much to completly change the whole philosiphy of our offense at this point


Last edited by ginobili 20; 03-29-2010 at 07:37 PM..
 03-29-2010, 07:40 PM         #69
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kolb is going to pull an arren rogers and blow everybodys minds by how good he is going to play.
 03-29-2010, 07:40 PM         #70
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need to get it done...as long as it dont involve aso im good..
 8 years ago '07        #71
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
anybody actin like this s**t ain't a sweet situation for oakland is trippin. mcnabb is there for a year unless jamarcus russell keeps floppin.. if russell is done already, we franchise 5 and draft a qb again

thats a.ssuming this s**t even happens.. it ain't done til it's done..
 8 years ago '07        #72
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 domo360206 said:
kolb is going to pull an arren rogers and blow everybodys minds by how good he is going to play.
 8 years ago '04        #73
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,048 | Props total: 6104 6104
i dont even like mcnabb but even I feel bad for him if he goes to the raiders
 8 years ago '05        #74
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15775 15775
Yea, that sucks for mcnabb...raiders are a.ss.
 8 years ago '09        #75
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 dipset kid0221 said:
Stop wasting ur time with him.. he's a idiot if he thinks a qb who throws alot in college (in a spread offense) wouldn't do well in a system where all we do is throw the ball. And to call Kolb garbage doesn't make sense when no one really knows what to expect from him when it's his time to start

Idiot? HAHA you spell eastside with a bunch of numbers and have dipset in your name and you're calling me an idiot>??? k!ll yourself. Make the world a better place.

Hey dumbass every single quarterback nowadays throws alot in college, unless you run some sort of option offense and everyone of them have some sort of spread PACKAGE they run. I'm saying Kolb is a system QB like harrell or brennan. Big numbers in college but are garbage. How many QBs do you know that have been in a run and gun offense with sick numbers in college playing in a soft conference pan out in the NFL???? I hope you can name some because you're giving him the keys to the franchise when you get rid of Mcnabb.


Last edited by CutKidd21; 03-29-2010 at 08:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5000 5000
 Killamike79 said:
Yea, that sucks for mcnabb...raiders are a.ss.
they are mainly a.ss because they don't have a qb that can impact the game..if McNabb is traded, he will have the same type of pieces on offense that he had in philly..The o-line played way better than they did the year prior and the raiders are drafting OT so its only going to get better.

Yes, they have been a.ss since their Superbowl loss but Al actually kept his head coach when everyone thought he was going to be gone..made some under the radar trades and now is trying to get an elite qb to boost the offense because essentially that is what has been hurting the raiders for the past few years..
 8 years ago '05        #77
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 CutKidd21 said:
Idiot? HAHA you spell eastside with a bunch of numbers and have dipset in your name and you're calling me an idiot>??? k!ll yourself. Make the world a better place.

Hey dumbass every single quarterback nowadays throws alot in college, unless you run some sort of option offense and everyone of them have some sort of spread PACKAGE they run. I'm saying Kolb is a system QB like harrell or brennan. Big numbers in college but are garbage. How many QBs do you know that have been in a run and gun offense with sick numbers in college playing in a soft conference pan out in the NFL???? I hope you can name some because you're giving him the keys to the franchise when you get rid of Mcnabb.
so just to make sure we're clear you think he's garbage because of a bunch of other qb's right? i mean there's nothing he has done himself for you to say he's garbage, but since there have been people in similar situations as him and they havent had success you just a.ssume he's garbage?
 8 years ago '07        #78
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Billdotel said:
Nah Denver will be in last even if Oakland doesn't get Mcnabb. That will be a good offense if ya'll get Mcnabb still need to fix the line though. I still don't see ya'll being better than San Diego though.
Yeah, it would be a good offense if we get McNabb...and seeing how our defense looked really good last year when the offense wasn't going 3 and out every time we should be pretty good on both sides of the ball. Our D was always good in the 1st half last year but we kept going 3 and out...3 and out, 3 and out over and over and they had no time to rest so by the end of the game they were getting out worked.

When grad came in looked how much better our whole team played. Now imagine McNabb with another year of experience for our rookie wr's and another draft. I do agree we need line help at LT and RG...Henderson is a okay LT but we need to draft a stud at LT and move him to RT and make our tackle situation much better.
 8 years ago '07        #79
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 arthurmack27 said:
please get him already. atleast well have ONE good player on offense (other than zach!)
Raiders have plenty of talent on offense...if Cable wasn't calling the plays last year you would have seen that.
 8 years ago '08        #80
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ginobili 20 said:
doubt the eagles would take on 1 of the highest priced set of corners ever........
trade mac along wit Asanta

 KeepinItTrill said:
how you know?

not like we're THAT far off from making a serious playoff run, all you gotta do is GET to the playoffs then anybody has a chance to get to the SB. Look at the Cardinals, they came outta nowhere that year.
C'Mon Son! we're talking about Al davis and the Raiders here...i know you a loyal fan but u cant sit there and say that s**t wit a straight face lmao
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy