Sources: McNabb may be Raider

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Kadroan said:
I wouldn't be surprised. Raiders definitely could surprise some teams this year with McNabb. Raiders run the ball more than Philly. McNabb, McFadden/Bush, Murphy, Miller, and maybe even Heyward-Bey
Nah not the Broncos. Quinn is going to be good McDaniels' system in a couple years, they're good.

I hope McNabb balls out with Oakland after the Eagles continually do him dirty as f**k. Kevin Kolb>?? The eagles are going to suck for years if they get rid of Mcnabb now. Can't believe their fans would be ok with it
 8 years ago '05        #42
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 CutKidd21 said:
Nah not the Broncos. Quinn is going to be good McDaniels' system in a couple years, they're good.

I hope McNabb balls out with Oakland after the Eagles continually do him dirty as f**k. Kevin Kolb>?? The eagles are going to suck for years if they get rid of Mcnabb now. Can't believe their fans would be ok with it
since you can tell the future CLOWN how bout you tell me the lottery numbers for tomorrow. yall stay talking out your a.ss when you have no idea what you are talking about damn shame
 8 years ago '06        #43
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
 Jostre said:
theres no news stating either. we dont know if its aso or the second round pick. more then likely it will be a second round pick cause the eagles are trying to trade Mcnabb and that comes w his 6.2 million bonus that is due may 5. we re the only team that is not worried about his salary or the one year left on his contract.
i think we r the only team that is NEVER worried about salary lol
 8 years ago '09        #44
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
since you can tell the future CLOWN how bout you tell me the lottery numbers for tomorrow. yall stay talking out your a.ss when you have no idea what you are talking about damn shame
I have eyes b*tch and he's garbage as f**k. I don't need to be a psychic to figure that one out dumbass
 8 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I have eyes b*tch and he's garbage as f**k. I don't need to be a psychic to figure that one out dumbass
well what did your eyes tell you that makes him so garbage after 2 f**king games (mind you he threw for 300 yards in both of them)? this should be good
 8 years ago '04        #46
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 CutKidd21 said:
Kevin Kolb is not garbage as f**k you hating a.ss b**ch, homie aint no elite QB but to sit back and say he's trash is just ignorant b...
 8 years ago '04        #47
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
raiders suck d*ck and the eagles can suck it 2..goo cowboys
 8 years ago '10        #48
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 Jnunez21 said:
i think we r the only team that is NEVER worried about salary lol
haha yea, thats a good and bad thing. good for situations like this though.
 03-29-2010, 06:40 PM         #49
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his legacy is DONE
 8 years ago '09        #50
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
well what did your eyes tell you that makes him so garbage after 2 f**king games (mind you he threw for 300 yards in both of them)? this should be good
You guys got waxed by the saints that game wasn't even close and he threw 3 interceptions you left that out. Any qb should be able to pass on the chiefs' 30th ranked defense. Kyle orton threw for 431 on them with 3 interceptions and he's garbage too
 8 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You guys got waxed by the saints that game wasn't even close and he threw 3 interceptions you left that out. Any qb should be able to pass on the chiefs' 30th ranked defense. Kyle orton threw for 431 on them with 3 interceptions and he's garbage too
and yet you still didnt answer the question...to you kolb is garbage because he threw 3 picks in his first start EVER? you are a CLOWN...did you think peyton was going to be garbage when he threw what 28 picks his rookie season, you must of really thought his career was over huh?

and by the way 5 only threw for 300 yards or more only 3 times this season. you know NOTHING about my team homie...stop acting like you do
 8 years ago '09        #52
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TanstA! said:
Kevin Kolb is not garbage as f**k you hating a.ss b**ch, homie aint no elite QB but to sit back and say he's trash is just ignorant b...

I'm not hating. I could care less about you, donovan mcnabb, kevin kolb, the philadelphia eagles, and the whole city of philadelpia as a whole. I'm commenting on a thread. You're damn right he's not an elite QB which is my point idiot. McNabb is the closest thing the have to elite and they want to trade him for this loser.

Atleast when the 9ers traded montana they knew they had someone who could carry the team. It was proven. Young threw for over 3000 yrds before they traded montana. You dumbass eagle fans are ready to give this guy the keys bc he balled out on the chiefs
 8 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I'm not hating. I could care less about you, donovan mcnabb, kevin kolb, the philadelphia eagles, and the whole city of philadelpia as a whole. I'm commenting on a thread. You're damn right he's not an elite QB which is my point idiot. McNabb is the closest thing the have to elite and they want to trade him for this loser.

Atleast when the 9ers traded montana they knew they had someone who could carry the team. It was proven. Young threw for over 3000 yrds before they traded montana. You dumbass eagle fans are ready to give this guy the keys bc he balled out on the chiefs
so what about the packers, they did the same thing we did and it seems to be working fine for them, and you still havent said s**t about how "your eyes" told you kolb is garbage after 2 damn starts
 8 years ago '09        #54
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and yet you still didnt answer the question...to you kolb is garbage because he threw 3 picks in his first start EVER? you are a CLOWN...did you think peyton was going to be garbage when he threw what 28 picks his rookie season, you must of really thought his career was over huh?

and by the way 5 only threw for 300 yards or more only 3 times this season. you know NOTHING about my team homie...stop acting like you do
Actually no I knew Peyton was going to be good. I saw him beat my teams a.ss in person 3 times when I was little when he was @ UT. Yes I think Kevin Kolb is garbage and you and your whole city will rag on him or andy reid or management or whomever when you guys don't live up to expectation like the eagles do every year. I never said his career is over I just said I think he's garbage. Who cares if Mcnabb only threw for 300 three times. You really think Kolb is the better option for your team going into 2010?
 8 years ago '08        #55
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
any chance Aso get mixed wit this deal?
 8 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Actually no I knew Peyton was going to be good. I saw him beat my teams a.ss in person 3 times when I was little when he was @ UT. Yes I think Kevin Kolb is garbage and you and your whole city will rag on him or andy reid or management or whomever when you guys don't live up to expectation like the eagles do every year. I never said his career is over I just said I think he's garbage. Who cares if Mcnabb only threw for 300 three times. You really think Kolb is the better option for your team going into 2010?
homie you keep saying he is garbage but you still havent given a single reason to why you think that, you havent even given a bulls**t reason why you think that, you have given no justification for why you think a rookie qb after 2 starts is garbage.

and do i think kolb will be better then 5 this next year...no and not a single eagles fan thinks that either. and i dont know if he will ever be better then 5 but i firmly believe that he will excel in this offense more then 5 did just for the simple fact that he is more accurate then 5. when d-jack is running a route he is no longer going to have to try to fetch passes that are thrown at his feet, he can catch it in stride and be able to make a play. in a couple year i can see him have better numbers then 5 and this offense potentially being ran more efficiently then it has been for quite some time.
 8 years ago '09        #57
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
so what about the packers, they did the same thing we did and it seems to be working fine for them, and you still havent said s**t about how "your eyes" told you kolb is garbage after 2 damn starts

Working fine? 2007 NFC championship. No playoffs in 2008, Loss in the wild card 2009. The packers are nothing like the eagles. They traded brett after he kept screwing them over by saying he wasn't coming back then changing his mind. He forced their hand. Why do you think some packers fans are still pissed at him. They eagles are trying to trade mcnabb, he wanted to stay.
 8 years ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 wepainters said:
any chance Aso get mixed wit this deal?
nope, that will not happen

I guarantee it
 8 years ago '08        #59
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 KeepinItTrill said:
nope, that will not happen

I guarantee it
i wish it would its not like ur team has chance to win a superbowl in next decade...if Eagles got him, they can be such a good team it aint even funny
 8 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Working fine? 2007 NFC championship. No playoffs in 2008, Loss in the wild card 2009. The packers are nothing like the eagles. They traded brett after he kept screwing them over by saying he wasn't coming back then changing his mind. He forced their hand. Why do you think some packers fans are still pissed at him. They eagles are trying to trade mcnabb, he wanted to stay.
the motives are different but the actions are the same homie. both teams drafted a qb for the future (kolb and rodger) both teams had good qb's already at the helm and both teams decided to cut tithes with em. and both of the young qb's had to be resigned

and maybe someone like you is looking for that instant success and since the packers havent gotten back to the nfc championship this is a failure but now they have a qb that is doing nothing but getting better and the team is as well
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago