Sources: McNabb may be Raider

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 1322 1322
 kakish said:
hahaha...and you will still be fourth...

Real talk, if we get McNabb I see us winning the West..
Nah Denver will be in last even if Oakland doesn't get Mcnabb. That will be a good offense if ya'll get Mcnabb still need to fix the line though. I still don't see ya'll being better than San Diego though.
 8 years ago '08        #22
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,732 | Props total: 11628 11628
So wheres the news?......The Raiders were the favorites last week
 8 years ago '07        #23
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i can see that happening because if we trade 5 i would think we would draft a lineman with the first pick, safety right after...where is he projected in the draft?
Depends onwhat Philly gets in return I forget what exact number you guys pick. I know Philly had alot of injured linebackers last year so maybe you get a guy like Weatherspoon or a player thats not talked about at all Navarro Bowman who was a beast.
 8 years ago '05        #24
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,218 | Props total: 1266 1266
thank GOD we're not giveing up namdi to get this guy...we need to get him under contract for 2 more years...please! PROPS to anyone who can photoshop a raiders jersey onto mcnabb....the one where his back is facein us and he's pointin to his jersey...please!
 8 years ago '08        #25
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
please get him already. atleast well have ONE good player on offense (other than zach!)
 8 years ago '07        #26
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
please get him already. atleast well have ONE good player on offense (other than zach!)
Louis Muprhy is a damn good player.
 8 years ago '05        #27
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
i think the broncos and 49ers since they got more then 1 first round pick should've made a move for mcnabb
 8 years ago '04        #28
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
I wouldn't be surprised. Raiders definitely could surprise some teams this year with McNabb. Raiders run the ball more than Philly. McNabb, McFadden/Bush, Murphy, Miller, and maybe even Heyward-Bey
 8 years ago '10        #29
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
WHOOOOOO,, just the news i like after getting back from class
 8 years ago '07        #30
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,712 | Props total: 38565 38565
more notes, espn insider
The teams in the sub-42 range -- the alleged price tag for McNabb -- are summarized at right, and it would appear that maybe that No. 39 overall pick will be in play. ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter tweeted on Monday afternoon that the Oakland Raiders are now the "team to beat" in any potential McNabb deal.

Previously, Schefter wrote that he has a feeling that it's not a matter of "if" McNabb will be traded anymore, but rather "when," "where" and "for how much." He also questioned why the 49ers seemingly aren't going after McNabb, but this does leave the door open for their rivals across the Bay.

SIDE NOTE:

* Already linked to McNabb rumors: St. Louis (No. 33), Oakland (No. 39), Buffalo (No. 41). Note: Donte Whitner tweeted on Friday that he "hopes" McNabb comes to Buffalo.
* Possible, although unlikely: Washington (No. 37).
* Not a chance: Detroit (No. 34), Tampa Bay (No. 35 and No. 42), K.C. (No. 36), Cleveland (No. 38), San Diego (No. 40).
* Note: Minnesota picks No. 30 at the bottom of the first round
 8 years ago '09        #31
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i hope this happens
 8 years ago '10        #32
Jostre 
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
i hope this happens
every raider fan is,,especially for a second round pick and not giving up aso?? why not.

Adam_Schefter

No surprise Oakland is favorite to land Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. Both he and Raiders owner Al Davis attended Syracuse.
and

Adam_Schefter

And if the Davis-McNabb-Syracuse connection weren't enough, McNabb and new Raiders OC Hue Jackson also are distant cousins
 8 years ago '05        #33
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Billdotel said:
Depends onwhat Philly gets in return I forget what exact number you guys pick. I know Philly had alot of injured linebackers last year so maybe you get a guy like Weatherspoon or a player thats not talked about at all Navarro Bowman who was a beast.
by the sound of things we would be getting the 39 overall, not sure if we are going to get a mlb that early. it depends on how confident they are in bradley returning after a major knee injury (im not that confident bout that for the record) but o-line, safety, and linebacker are the positions that we would be looking at early in the draft and if this trade goes down we would have the 24, 39, and 55 picks in the first 2 rounds
 8 years ago '10        #34
Jostre 
space
space
damn this is just what we needed.

draft an OT in the first round.
have our WRS learn and develop even more from Mcnabb. we saw maclin develop pretty good w him and he was projected as raw,, hopefully he can do the same w heyward.

OUR running game will drastically improve. dammn make it official now Davis.
 8 years ago '06        #35
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
so does this mean we would trade for mcnabb and keep aso?
 8 years ago '05        #36
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Jostre said:
every raider fan is,,especially for a second round pick and not giving up aso?? why not.
I don't think it says in the article if we get Aso or not from Oakland. I wouldn't want to see McNabb go just for a 2nd round pick but if thats all we get then f**k it. Where ever McNabb goes I'll support him there but always gonna be an Eagle fan :cool-smiley-009:

And I really hope they don't f**k up in this draft if they can get a high 2nd pick too.. Always liked Chad Jones at safety
 8 years ago '05        #37
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Jnunez21 said:
i think the raiders initially brought aso to the table because i dont see us trading for him, that would be a lot of money we would have at the corner positions and i think we much rather want picks instead of players so yeah that would mean keeping aso
 8 years ago '07        #38
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,712 | Props total: 38565 38565
I highly doubt Asomugha leaves to be part of this deal since the Eagles only want a top 42 pick, I expect the Raiders to trade their 2nd round pick and a player such as Kirk Morrision or Michael Huff
 8 years ago '10        #39
Jostre 
space
space
 Jnunez21 said:
theres no news stating either. we dont know if its aso or the second round pick. more then likely it will be a second round pick cause the eagles are trying to trade Mcnabb and that comes w his 6.2 million bonus that is due may 5. we re the only team that is not worried about his salary or the one year left on his contract.
 8 years ago '06        #40
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
I would be TIGHT if it was for Aso. GASSED if it was for a 2nd. Get it done Oakland
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy