Ricky Martin Comes Out of the Closet

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
8212 pageviews
144 comments

Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Ricky Martin Comes Out of the Closet

Ricky Martin has officially announced his homos3xuality today on his website.

A few months ago I decided to write my memoirs, a project I knew was going to bring me closer to an amazing turning point in my life. From the moment I wrote the first phrase I was sure the book was the tool that was going to help me free myself from things I was carrying within me for a long time. Things that were too heavy for me to keep inside. Writing this account of my life, I got very close to my truth. And thisis something worth celebrating.

For many years, there has been only one place where I am in touch with my emotions fearlessly and that’s the stage. Being on stage fills my soul in many ways, almost completely. It’s my vice. The music, the lights and the roar of the audience are elements that make me feel capable of anything. This rush of adrenaline is incredibly addictive. I don’t ever want to stop feeling these emotions. But it is serenity that brings me to where I’m at right now. An amazing emotional place of comprehension, reflection and enlightenment. At this moment I’m feeling the same freedom I usually feel only on stage, without a doubt, I need to share.

Many people told me: “Ricky it’s not important”, “it’s not worth it”, “all the years you’ve worked and everything you’ve built will collapse”, “many people in the world are not ready to accept your truth, your reality, your nature”. Because all this advice came from people who I love dearly, I decided to move on with my life not sharing with the world my entire truth. Allowing myself to be seduced by fear and insecurity became a self-fulfilling prophecy of sabotage. Today I take full responsibility for my decisions and my actions.

If someone asked me today, “Ricky, what are you afraid of?” I would answer “the blood that runs through the streets of countries at war…child slavery, terrorism…the cynicism of some people in positions of power, the misinterpretation of faith.” But fear of my truth? Not at all! On the contrary, It fills me with strength and courage. This is just what I need especially now that I am the father of two beautiful boys that are so full of light and who with their outlook teach me new things every day. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment.

These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn’t even know existed.

What will happen from now on? It doesn’t matter. I can only focus on what’s happening to me in this moment. The word “happiness” takes on a new meaning for me as of today. It has been a very intense process. Every word that I write in this letter is born out of love, acceptance, detachment and real contentment. Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution.

I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homos3xual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.

RM

[pic - click to view]

who is next ?image

144 comments for "Ricky Martin Comes Out of the Closet"

8 years ago '98        #2
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3566 3566

:hay:

I think him being gay had already been confirmed during that Barbara Walters interview back in the 90s when she asked: "Ricky Martin are you gay?", and his reply was: "no comment".
 8 years ago '06        #3
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Is anybody surprised. I'm sure you could detect he was heading that direction from jump.
 03-29-2010, 04:25 PM         #5
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmm im shocked
 8 years ago '04        #6
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 2189 2189
lmao at telling the whole world something they all knew damn near 10yrs ago. Gay people really are delusional if they think they're doing this on their own time table. He proud now, but he wouldn't say it before lol
 8 years ago '06        #7
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2010, 04:28 PM         #8
Yelloboy27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only have one ricky martin song on my ipod....and its the one with Wayne...i know this has nothing to do with him liking p*nis, just thought id share...LOL
 03-29-2010, 04:28 PM         #9
on Cue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought that man hole worker been out of the closet for years!
 03-29-2010, 04:28 PM         #10
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In other news, the sky is blue.
 8 years ago '04        #11
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
how could people not know..

livin la vida pole-smokah
 8 years ago '08        #12
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
So whats the news?
 8 years ago '05        #13
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 ronnie said:

:hay:

I think him being gay had already been confirmed during that Barbara Walters interview back in the 90s when she asked: "Ricky Martin are you gay?", and his reply was: "no comment".
I never knew about that. Im sure everyone thought he was pretty suspect anyways. I knew he would come out of the closet one day. Either saying he's Bi or Gay.

husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

/\ Dude got the funniest GIF's on this site.
 8 years ago '05        #14
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
"Livin La Vida Jotaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

Last edited by TIGER HOODS; 03-29-2010 at 04:32 PM..
 03-29-2010, 04:31 PM         #15
Tecsect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Livin' La Vida Loca
 8 years ago '09        #16
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Tecsect said:

[pic - click to view]

Livin' La Vida Loca

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2010, 04:33 PM         #17
Tecsect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #18
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
:aloofandbored10:
 8 years ago '05        #19
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Father Aftermath said:
In other news, the sky is blue.
and water is wet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago