Real World/Road Rules:Fresh Meat II

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,704 | Props total: 12730 12730
 Storchaveli said:
CT = the real GOAT. He wins every f!ght.



I wanna f**k the s**t outta Evelyn though. Damnnnnn. :banghead:
Congrats on sucker punching a gay dude and beating up a dude that weighs a 130 soaking wet, dudes b**ch made f**k that dude
 05-20-2010, 01:18 AM         #182
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
CT = the real GOAT. He wins every f!ght.



I wanna f**k the s**t outta Evelyn though. Damnnnnn. :banghead:
how can CT be the goat when he eliminates himself each time. Alton needs to come back and Coral. Not that I just wanna cheer for black ppl, but Alton was a beast and he was a smoker he didn't give a f**k.
 8 years ago '09        #183
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 7266 7266
Messed up that Wes lost. I was rooting for him in the beginning of the show. That was just stupid for them to keep throwing their own alliance into exile. Came back to bite him in the a.ss. Lmao at Wes partner cursing him out. "I'm not even tired. I'm not even out of breath." Let's go Wes, hurry up!"

It's probably going to be lame now that Wes is gone. It's going to be Kenny picking them off one by one as usual. The only way it stays interesting, is if Ev sticks around, cause she hates Kenny. And when Wes said that ol girl was not a big deal, and she was right there, I was dying laughing. Her expression was priceless. Then she crying at the end cause she didn't get to say goodbye Idiot
 8 years ago '08        #184
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8120 8120
I don't feel bad for Wes of Ev, they brought it on themselves

And Ev is a huge hypocrite, saying Ryan's not a loyal player when she was the one throwing her own people into exile

And Teresa is the dumbest chick on the planet, saying how Wes is already forgotten then crying when he gets sent home


Last edited by M; 05-20-2010 at 09:08 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #185
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 M said:
I don't feel bad for Wes of Ev, they brought it on themselves

And Ev is a huge hypocrite, saying Ryan's not a loyal player when she was the one throwing her own people into exile

And Teresa is the dumbest chick on the planet, saying how Wes is already forgotten then crying when he gets sent home
you would cry for me wouldnt you

:cool:
 8 years ago '08        #186
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8120 8120
oh of course
 8 years ago '07        #187
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
laurel has to have a s3xtape somewhere and im gonna find that b**ch
 8 years ago '08        #188
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,704 | Props total: 12730 12730
 Gattsau said:
Even tho he lost the first challenge in this season darrell is still the goat he's won the most and alton is 2..

And ev is a tranny can't believe u dudes want to fuk her..

And syph u would feel bad for her u soft a.ss dude .. She talks mad s**t I dnt see why ud feel bad for her...I hope jens fine a.ss wins even tho she's teamed with facemob, all the dudes r a.ss this season..

I could go on there and outperform them all :applause:
Posted via Mobile Device
i..............cant..................breathe...... ...........
 8 years ago '07        #189
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,567 | Props total: 16178 16178
 Main Event said:
i..............cant..................breathe...... ...........
thats f**ked up
 8 years ago '09        #190
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 7266 7266
 Gattsau said:
Even tho he lost the first challenge in this season darrell is still the goat he's won the most and alton is 2..

And ev is a tranny can't believe u dudes want to fuk her..

And syph u would feel bad for her u soft a.ss dude .. She talks mad s**t I dnt see why ud feel bad for her...I hope jens fine a.ss wins even tho she's teamed with facemob, all the dudes r a.ss this season..

I could go on there and outperform them all :applause:
Posted via Mobile Device
leave face alone
 8 years ago '09        #191
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,492 | Props total: 976 976
 Storchaveli said:
CT = the real GOAT. He wins every f!ght.



I wanna f**k the s**t outta Evelyn though. Damnnnnn. :banghead:
THIS....I BEEN SAYING THAT HE MAKES THE SHOW 10x BETTER
 8 years ago '10        #192
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 THE RETURN 35 said:
THIS....I BEEN SAYING THAT HE MAKES THE SHOW 10x BETTER
CT was the main reason ive tune into challenges only to see him get sent home after kicking someones a.ss.

Kennys one liners are still good enough, and when the one kid called the one girl a whale or somthing had me rolling a week or 2 ago
 8 years ago '07        #193
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 Gattsau said:
Even tho he lost the first challenge in this season darrell is still the goat he's won the most and alton is 2..

And ev is a tranny can't believe u dudes want to fuk her..

And syph u would feel bad for her u soft a.ss dude .. She talks mad s**t I dnt see why ud feel bad for her...I hope jens fine a.ss wins even tho she's teamed with facemob, all the dudes r a.ss this season..

I could go on there and outperform them all :applause:
Posted via Mobile Device
iced did you see the island, since then i been feeling sad for ev


and that face line is
 8 years ago '07        #194
Prospect Boy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 126 126
I don't know it seemed to me that Wes wasn't trying very hard in the exile. I may be wrong, but this dude usually wrecks in exiles/eliminations. I usually like Wes on these challenges, and I started out liking him on this one, but him and Ev screwed themselves trying to stay out. I would like to see Ev win especially since she has the entire cast against her. Kenny is probably going to end up picking everyone off one by one. Only team I can see giving him a run is Landon and Carley.
 8 years ago '08        #195
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,704 | Props total: 12730 12730
Someone please GIF Evelyn's pre challenge sprint
 8 years ago '09        #196
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,492 | Props total: 976 976
 Main Event said:
Someone please GIF Evelyn's pre challenge sprint
this
 8 years ago '09        #197
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,492 | Props total: 976 976
 Prospect Boy said:
I don't know it seemed to me that Wes wasn't trying very hard in the exile. I may be wrong, but this dude usually wrecks in exiles/eliminations. I usually like Wes on these challenges, and I started out liking him on this one, but him and Ev screwed themselves trying to stay out. I would like to see Ev win especially since she has the entire cast against her. Kenny is probably going to end up picking everyone off one by one. Only team I can see giving him a run is Landon and Carley.
i could see wes tellin ev hell threw the exile for a cut of the $$$ if she wins...ev would of taken that deal to she is worse than a hooker....landon is the best guy on there i would say dudeude is a best...carley holdin him back alot and i hope he beats ev in the exile
 8 years ago '10        #198
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,263 | Props total: 1496 1496
man i just dont understand how the s3x change b**ch and the negro were not k!lling these motherf**kers.............i mean gotdamn its two guys on one team..........that by itself should make you the best team there................f**king losers.
 8 years ago '04        #199
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,743 | Props total: 1537 1537
I f**k wit TJ...dude don't hold back when it comes to talkin bout contestants
 8 years ago '07        #200
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
@ laurel pushing jillian down then saying sorry


look like an adult pushing a toddler to the ground
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy