Ask JaMarcus...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2010, 12:58 PM         #161
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo JaMarcus... Was this before, during or after the game?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #162
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16

03-30-2010, 01:08 PM         #163
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
How do you respond to this story?
"Tom Cable gave Russell a DVD, it was the game plan on how to attack the Chiefs, Cable told Russell to watch it.... The next day Cable asked Russell what he thought about the game plan and Russell told him it was great and he was on board... The DVD was blank... Tom Cable gave Russell a blank DVD to see if Russell was even doing his homework. The next week Russell was benched."

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 03:06 PM         #164
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Jamarcus, what do you think of Alabama winning the Sec and National Champioship....?
 8 years ago '08        #165
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,130 | Props total: 2847 2847
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus already explained how he prepares for games. I did watch the DVD. Since nothing was recored I figured that was the game plan for me. So I did nothing. Cut and dry to JaMarcus."

Greatest thread on here!!!
 8 years ago '07        #166
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
My Man J Hustle what were your thoughts when Rich Gannon proposed to come mentor you?
 8 years ago '09        #167
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Damn this thread is a classic in the making.
 8 years ago '05        #168
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
aiyo jamarcus, do you have ne other hobbies not including eating and spending money?
 8 years ago '04        #169
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
jamarcus, the streets wanna know

- which would you hit - a fat girl who could cook her a.ss off, or a bulimic victoria's secret model who can't cook for s**t?

- lays: can you realy eat just one?

- coke or pepsi - your thoughts?

and finally..

not that i think it'll happen, but what if the raiders release you if they get mcnabb? do you goto plan b, have s3x with oprah, and wife her? she has more than enuff money to support your lifestyle.
 8 years ago '06        #170
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
damn.... :-< im raidernation... but yall k!lling me.. bout to post a link in the raiders forum... shyts classic.
 8 years ago '04        #171
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Yo JMarcus :

What gets more in your nerves? Having your coaches telling you to drop at least 5 lbs in a month or wait for the line during dinner rush at the Chinese Buffet??

And:

What would you prefer? Win the Super Bowl as the starting QB of the Raiders or winning the hot dog eating competition contest in New York? :
 8 years ago '04        #172
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus already explained how he prepares for games. I did watch the DVD. Since nothing was recored I figured that was the game plan for me. So I did nothing. Cut and dry to JaMarcus."
:rofl :

***Rates thread five stars***
 8 years ago '07        #173
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21540 21540
 Thee504Legend said:
 03-30-2010, 06:01 PM         #174
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Ayo JaMarcus... Was this before, during or after the game?

[pic - click to view]

Yelloboy27 said:
Hey Jamarcus, what do you think of Alabama winning the Sec and National Champioship....?
 U.B.HiRM said:
Mr. J Russo....rumors are swirling that a certain Mcnabb character may be coming into town...do you sense a quarterback controversy?..and if so..how do you handle it with your rigirous training and methodical approach to the game?
 RJ96 said:
My Man J Hustle what were your thoughts when Rich Gannon proposed to come mentor you?
 Deeangoe said:
aiyo jamarcus, do you have ne other hobbies not including eating and spending money?
says "First question-JaMarcus was ordering a pizza for halftime:dancingcool:. That new Dominoes recipe goes hard! It just so happen to be 3rd down but a brother gotta eat ya know?

Second question-Alabama winning the championship was a good look for the whole state. I still got love for Saban. He ran his hustle on the Dolphins perfectly! Textbook move Saban. Textbook move.

Third question-McNabb, McNabb, McNabb---JaMarcus dont care. As long as he keep making that chunky soup.

Fourth question-JaMarcus politely declined help from Rich Gannon. After I wikipedia-ed who the hell Rich Gannon was I realized that he was just like these groupies JaMarcus meets everyday. They all want my money.

Fifth question-JaMarcus will answer your question with a question. What else is there to life other than eating good and spending loot? JaMarcus will let you ponder that..."
 8 years ago '08        #175
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,130 | Props total: 2847 2847
Ayo JaMarcus,

How would you feel about the Raiders adding a player of Leon's caliber? --

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Seems like yall could be the next legendary duo, on some Montana and Rice s**t!! :dancingcool:

Or would he take too much of your shine, makin it a situation for JaMarcus, hmmmm.
 03-30-2010, 06:14 PM         #176
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thechef said:
jamarcus, the streets wanna know

- which would you hit - a fat girl who could cook her a.ss off, or a bulimic victoria's secret model who can't cook for s**t?

- lays: can you realy eat just one?

- coke or pepsi - your thoughts?

and finally..

not that i think it'll happen, but what if the raiders release you if they get mcnabb? do you goto plan b, have s3x with oprah, and wife her? she has more than enuff money to support your lifestyle.
 Cap Peeler said:
Yo JMarcus :

What gets more in your nerves? Having your coaches telling you to drop at least 5 lbs in a month or wait for the line during dinner rush at the Chinese Buffet??

And:

What would you prefer? Win the Super Bowl as the starting QB of the Raiders or winning the hot dog eating competition contest in New York? :
says "First question-JaMarcus believe you know the answer to this already.

Second question-JaMarcus don't like Lays. They are liars. The family size bags are really just enough for JaMarcus to snack on before supper.

Third question-JaMarcus likes whatever soda comes with ice cream. Pepsi soda, coke soda, baking soda---it don't matter. Ice cream floats are always the winning choice.

Fourth question-If JaMarcus was realized I'd simply be re-signed the next day be either Jerry Jones or Al Davis. Jerry Jones would sign JaMarcus because he's silly enough to believe Tony Romo doesn't need a true backup and he can sign anybody. Al Davis would re-sign JaMarcus because he would simply forget that he realized JaMarcus just the day before.

Fifth question-Well Coach Cable told JaMarcus to lose weight and JaMarcus emptied out his pockets. Coach stared blankly at the pile of king sized Skittles and crumpled $100 bills as if that's not what he wanted. But JaMarcus always opts for delivery. Waiting in a line is like waiting behind the Raiders O-line. After while JaMarcus can't figure out what JaMarcus wants so I give up."

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 03-30-2010 at 06:15 PM..
 03-30-2010, 06:16 PM         #177
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
Fifth question-Well Coach Cable told JaMarcus to lose weight and JaMarcus emptied out his pockets. Coach stared blankly at the pile of king sized Skittles and crumpled $100 bills as if that's not what he wanted. But JaMarcus always opts for delivery. Waiting in a line is like waiting behind the Raiders O-line. After while JaMarcus can't figure out what JaMarcus wants so I give up."

Thread over don't even post again and classic this right now mods
 03-30-2010, 06:19 PM         #178
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCyclops said:
Ayo JaMarcus,

How would you feel about the Raiders adding a player of Leon's caliber? --

Seems like yall could be the next legendary duo, on some Montana and Rice s**t!! :dancingcool:

Or would he take too much of your shine, makin it a situation for JaMarcus, hmmmm.
says "T.O. looks different on YouTube."
 8 years ago '04        #179
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 Thee504Legend said:

Who the f**k is this guy? Comedic genius.
 8 years ago '07        #180
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
Jamarcus what is your off season workout consist of, and do you think you will win a superbowl?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy