Ask JaMarcus...

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #141
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Jamarcus what brought you to Boxden out of all the other boards on the internet. It must be because cakes get baked here, ya feel me?
 03-30-2010, 11:08 AM         #142
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
You ever think of endorsing any food products? I'm quite sure your appetite matches your wallet.


Think about it: JaMarcus Russell Stover............it's the best of both worlds. You get to satisfy your sweet tooth and bank account all in one.
says "JaMarcus is one step ahead of ya homie. Check me out in Vegas


[pic - click to view]



My agent loves the ideas you guys have. JaMarcus is glad he's doing this and not workouts at Raiders camp. Coach Cable can be such a pain!"
 03-30-2010, 11:12 AM         #143
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Jamarcus what brought you to Boxden out of all the other boards on the internet. It must be because cakes get baked here, ya feel me?
says "JaMarcus googled "Threesome Betty Crocker, Aunt Jemima, Little Debbie and Sara Lee" hoping to get some sort of food related pr0n when Boxden popped up with this whole cakes getting baked deal. JaMarcus was intrigued and clicked the page. Sadly there was no cake. Just pr0n in the jukebox section. Just pr0n..."
 8 years ago '05        #144
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 Thee504Legend said:
says "That s**t is played out. Ima Bama Boy. We ride luxury. You know alittle higher up than the rest.....






























[pic - click to view]



Yall n*ggas is crazy on here! :rofl2:
 03-30-2010, 11:52 AM         #145
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo JaMarcus... Have you ever nutted in a broad while eating a Big Mac at the same time?
 03-30-2010, 11:56 AM         #146
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Ayo JaMarcus... Have you ever nutted in a broad while eating a Big Mac at the same time?
says "JaMarcus thinks this is a bad idea. Child support means less money and Big Macs for JaMarcus. Big Macs over b**ches."
 8 years ago '08        #147
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
Jamarcus. How do you bang out all these ho's and not have any kids? Need to holla at ya boy cromartie.
 03-30-2010, 12:00 PM         #148
FLAfynestshawti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus thinks this is a bad idea. Child support means less money and Big Macs for JaMarcus. Big Macs over b**ches."


oh my damn im f**kin dyin
 8 years ago '07        #149
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus thinks this is a bad idea. Child support means less money and Big Macs for JaMarcus. Big Macs over b**ches."
 03-30-2010, 12:09 PM         #150
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus thinks this is a bad idea. Child support means less money and Big Macs for JaMarcus. Big Macs over b**ches."
 03-30-2010, 12:17 PM         #151
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McBreezy said:
Jamarcus. How do you bang out all these ho's and not have any kids? Need to holla at ya boy cromartie.
says "My advice to Cromartie is to get neutered or fake his own death."
 8 years ago '05        #152
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
How do you respond to this story?
"Tom Cable gave Russell a DVD, it was the game plan on how to attack the Chiefs, Cable told Russell to watch it.... The next day Cable asked Russell what he thought about the game plan and Russell told him it was great and he was on board... The DVD was blank... Tom Cable gave Russell a blank DVD to see if Russell was even doing his homework. The next week Russell was benched."
 03-30-2010, 12:36 PM         #153
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
How do you respond to this story?
"Tom Cable gave Russell a DVD, it was the game plan on how to attack the Chiefs, Cable told Russell to watch it.... The next day Cable asked Russell what he thought about the game plan and Russell told him it was great and he was on board... The DVD was blank... Tom Cable gave Russell a blank DVD to see if Russell was even doing his homework. The next week Russell was benched."
says "JaMarcus already explained how he prepares for games. I did watch the DVD. Since nothing was recored I figured that was the game plan for me. So I did nothing. Cut and dry to JaMarcus."
 8 years ago '07        #154
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus already explained how he prepares for games. I did watch the DVD. Since nothing was recored I figured that was the game plan for me. So I did nothing. Cut and dry to JaMarcus."
JaMarcus you a real n*gga mayne
 03-30-2010, 12:42 PM         #155
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey jamarcus what would you prefer 72 big macs or 72 virgins u can only pick one man
 03-30-2010, 12:48 PM         #156
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
hey jamarcus what would you prefer 72 big macs or 72 virgins u can only pick one man
says "More information needed. Are there fries? A Coke? Do I have to eat them all at once? Is a toy of my choice included? And beside you should already know the drill..."
 03-30-2010, 12:49 PM         #157
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus already explained how he prepares for games. I did watch the DVD. Since nothing was recored I figured that was the game plan for me. So I did nothing. Cut and dry to JaMarcus."
 03-30-2010, 12:50 PM         #158
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "More information needed. Are there fries? A Coke? Do I have to eat them all at once? Is a toy of my choice included? And beside you should already know the drill..."







































































 03-30-2010, 12:53 PM         #159
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey jamarcus... what do u think of the CFL? ever see your self playing there later in your career?
 03-30-2010, 12:56 PM         #160
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus already explained how he prepares for games. I did watch the DVD. Since nothing was recored I figured that was the game plan for me. So I did nothing. Cut and dry to JaMarcus."

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy