Ask JaMarcus...

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 Thee504Legend said:
says "Playing fantasy football is like shooting dice with Monopoly money. JaMarcus don't know s**t about none of that!"
 03-30-2010, 12:38 AM         #122
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say "JaMarcus wanna tell ya a story. I remember back when I was at LSU. JaMarcus scheduled classes-sometimes he was present and sometimes he wasn't. But there was always this one cat who would talk down on the homie.

"Go to class JaMarcus. Get your education. Sports may not work out." the guy would always say.

So this guy went on to get like 4 degrees in economicology, biomedics, physicology and a bunch of other s**t JaMarcus aint heard of.

Well when I was back at LSU a few weeks ago I stopped at Circle K to get some skittles(my fav), Grey Goose, Slim Jims, puffy Cheetos, Twinkies and a swisher sweet when I see none other than nerd supreme working the cash drawer. JaMarcus laughed as he read the name tag. It read a.ssistant mgr. Meaning this n*gga cant even move the bubble gum without another n*gga's permission.

So while he studied real hard at college he is forced to stop bums from jerking off to the Spanish chicks in the lowrider magazines, stock peas and old condoms and make pennies on the dollar ---JaMarcus flies a private jet, hangs with Fat Joe and got $32 mill guaranteed. And JaMarcus can't pass a freshmen speech class let alone throw a pass. But that's why I get hated on."

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 03-30-2010 at 12:59 AM..
 03-30-2010, 12:46 AM         #123
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
say "JaMarcus wanna tell ya a story. I remember back when I was at LSU. JaMarcus scheduled classes-sometimes he was present and sometimes he wasn't. But there was always this one cat who would talk down on the homie.

"Go to class JaMarcus. Get your education. Sports may not work out." the guy would always say.

So this guy went on to get like 4 degrees in economicology, biomedics, physicology and a bunch of other s**t JaMarcus aint heard of.

Well when I was back at LSU a few weeks ago I stopped at Circle K to get some skittles(my fav), Grey Goose, Slim Jims, puffy Cheetos, Twinkies and swisher sweet when I see none other than nerd supreme working the cash drawer. JaMarcus laughed as he read the name tag. It read a.ssistant mgr. Meaning this n*gga cant even move the bubble gum without another n*gga's permission.

So while he studied real hard at college he is forced to stop bums from jerking off to the Spanish chicks in the lowrider magazines, stock peas and old condoms and make pennies on the dollar ---JaMarcus flies a private jet, hangs with Fat Joe and got $32 mill guaranteed. And JaMarcus can't pass a freshmen speech class let alone throw a pass. But that's why I get hated on."
 8 years ago '07        #124
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Thee504Legend said:
says "Whoever says all that glitters aint gold was a broke n*gga that couldn't afford gold. JaMarcus dont know if that answers your question but that needed to be said. But if Raider Nation wants to hang themselves go head and do it. JaMarcus gonna keep on livin the dream.

And my workout routine? JaMarcus usually watches Godfather 1-3, straight all the way through to get his body used to sitting for a long period of time."
 03-30-2010, 12:58 AM         #125
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:

Well when I was back at LSU a few weeks ago I stopped at Circle K to get some skittles(my fav), Grey Goose, Slim Jims, puffy Cheetos, Twinkies and swisher sweet when I see none other than nerd supreme working the cash drawer. JaMarcus laughed as he read the name tag. It read a.ssistant mgr. Meaning this n*gga cant even move the bubble gum without another n*gga's permission.

03-30-2010, 12:59 AM         #126
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jamarcus, were you good at any other sports? and what other position would you play if you couldnt play quaterback???
 03-30-2010, 01:08 AM         #127
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelloboy27 said:
Jamarcus, were you good at any other sports? and what other position would you play if you couldnt play quaterback???
says "JaMarcus tried basketball. He loved watching MJ as a young buck. But I got cut despite my size. Come to found out coach wanted JaMarcus to play BOTH sides of the court as in offense and defense. That didn't work too well. So if JaMarcus wasnt playing QB I'd be playing coach like Lane Kiffin. What a guy! He went from one of the worst teams in the NFL to a good SEC program to a great Pac 10 program. And there's cats on Xbox Live that have coached more football than Lane Kiffin---but they aint paid like Lane Kiffin!"

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 03-30-2010 at 09:42 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #128
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Jamarcus... Why do you still eat at Golden Corral eventhough you gettin bread like dat?
 8 years ago '06        #129
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Hurricane Ra said:
Big Ben Club Video

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 01:18 AM         #130
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Jamarcus... Why do you still eat at Golden Corral eventhough you gettin bread like dat?
says "The buttered rolls and the country girls that hang out there. They're easy. JaMarcus loves easy."
 03-30-2010, 01:23 AM         #131
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey jamarcus whats in alabama?...s**t sounds like a desert to me
 03-30-2010, 01:40 AM         #132
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "I like to play Madden of course-not the actual game. I just like to create myself and watch me get drafted #1 over and over and over again."

[pic - click to view]

lmao...
u a funny as man.. LOl

03-30-2010, 06:17 AM         #133
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "Too much Crown Royal at the ball..."
 8 years ago '09        #134
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Jamarcus... what was going thru your mind here... you lookin confused

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 08:49 AM         #135
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus tried basketball. He loved watching MJ as a young buck. But I got cut despite my size. Come to found out coach wanted JaMarcus to play BOTH side of the court as in offense and defense.

03-30-2010, 09:23 AM         #136
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "The buttered rolls and the country girls that hang out there. They're easy. JaMarcus loves easy."
@ The Bolded
 03-30-2010, 09:42 AM         #137
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
hey jamarcus whats in alabama?...s**t sounds like a desert to me
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Jamarcus... what was going thru your mind here... you lookin confused

[pic - click to view]

says "First question-there's plenty in Alabama. Besides what I already mentioned there is of course the world famous Montgomery Flea Market(where JaMarcus purchased the biggest water bed in the history of the world! Well at least Alabama history):

[video - click to view]

Second question-JaMarcus was at a crossroads. He remember this cleary. JaMarcus almost though about staying at LSU for another year. But then JaMarcus came to his senses and realized the boosters could only pay me so much a semester. Maybe it was time to hit the big lick. And plus college cafeteria food got old. JaMarcus made an excellent choice."

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 03-30-2010 at 09:47 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #138
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Thee504Legend said:
says "First question-there's plenty in Alabama. Besides what I already mentioned there is of course the world famous Montgomery Flea Market(where JaMarcus purchased the biggest water bed in the history of the world! Well at least Alabama history):

Second question-JaMarcus was at a crossroads. He remember this cleary. JaMarcus almost though about staying at LSU for another year. But then JaMarcus came to his senses and realized the boosters could only pay me so much a semester. Maybe it was time to hit the big lick. And plus college cafeteria food got old. JaMarcus made an excellent choice."
 8 years ago '08        #139
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,087 | Props total: 2712 2712
You ever think of endorsing any food products? I'm quite sure your appetite matches your wallet.

Think about it: JaMarcus Russell Stover............it's the best of both worlds. You get to satisfy your sweet tooth and bank account all in one.

Last edited by VerbalAssassin; 03-30-2010 at 11:01 AM..
 03-30-2010, 11:02 AM         #140
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jamarcus, you get sacked a lot, is it because your offensive linemen hate you?
says "It's not their fault. JaMarcus ain't no coward! When's he sees trouble he stands up and takes it head on. But unfortunately these NFL D-line men are big and fast so most of the time they knock JaMarcus down."
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy