Ask JaMarcus...

most viewed right now
 149
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-29-2010, 05:52 PM         #81
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jamarcus, you ever thought about being an NFL General Manager? You do make smart decisions. :hmm:
says "JaMarcus has a question for you. Would a bank robber want to work at Chase, Wells Fargo or Bank of America?"
 8 years ago '07        #82
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
jamarcus...how recently was this picture taken?


[pic - click to view]

 03-29-2010, 06:03 PM         #83
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
jamarcus...how recently was this picture taken?


[pic - click to view]

says "Bad Photoshop job. My release is much better than that now."
 03-29-2010, 06:14 PM         #84
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jamarcus, have you ever cared about football?
says "JaMarcus cares about football. Football is what got me paid."
 8 years ago '04        #85
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 8733 8733
 Thee504Legend said:
says "Bad Photoshop job. My release is much better than that now."

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #86
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 408 408
 Thee504Legend said:
says "Hmmm...JaMarcus don't really care as long as she does a good job through out. None of that lazy stuff. The last time I looked at the playbook was when it was on top of my Chinese take out menu. I just pushed it to the side and started reading it closely. Then I decided the Kung Pao chicken was the way to go. And JaMarcus fav rapper is Lil Wayne. We have alot in common.People know he's not a gangsta but still believe what he says. People know JaMarcus don't like no football yet they buy the #2 jerseys."
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #87
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Thee504Legend said:
says "Hmmm...JaMarcus don't really care as long as she does a good job through out. None of that lazy stuff. The last time I looked at the playbook was when it was on top of my Chinese take out menu. I just pushed it to the side and started reading it closely. Then I decided the Kung Pao chicken was the way to go. And JaMarcus fav rapper is Lil Wayne. We have alot in common.People know he's not a gangsta but still believe what he says. People know JaMarcus don't like no football yet they buy the #2 jerseys."
But Jamarcus... Why the number 2 for your jersey instead of a number 1? We all know you have never been second in anything you have done... so why the odd choice of number?
 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM         #88
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
But Jamarcus... Why the number 2 for your jersey instead of a number 1? We all know you have never been second in anything you have done... so why the odd choice of number?
says "JaMarcus picked the #2 because that is the age when JaMarcus pulled his 1st hustle. I remember it like it was yesterday...moms thought JaMarcus still needed Pull Ups. He didnt. JaMarcus knew how to potty on his own but why ruin a good thing? Taking a #2 on the potty was hard work. JaMarcus milked that hustle for another 4 years."
 8 years ago '06        #89
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
Jamarcus in my effort to pocket a lot of unearned money quite like yourself...what are tonight lottery numbers




  426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 03-29-2010, 06:48 PM         #90
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus picked the #2 because that is the age when JaMarcus pulled his 1st hustle. I remember it like it was yesterday...moms thought JaMarcus still needed Pull Ups. He didnt. JaMarcus knew how to potty on his own but why ruin a good thing? Taking a #2 on the potty was hard work. JaMarcus milked that hustle for another 4 years."
 03-29-2010, 06:49 PM         #91
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
Jamarcus in my effort to pocket a lot of unearned money quite like yourself...what are tonight lottery numbers
says "JaMarcus is in the business of making money. If JaMarcus knew the lottery numbers he would play himself. My advice is to gain the the trust of the person who wins the lottery. Hopefully they are old. Record a commercial of yourself as an accountant and play it on their TV with a pre-recorded show like Matlock or The Price is Right(They're old, they will think it's live and you're legit. Trust JaMarcus). Then they will give you all their lotto money. You're welcome."
 8 years ago '09        #92
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus picked the #2 because that is the age when JaMarcus pulled his 1st hustle. I remember it like it was yesterday...moms thought JaMarcus still needed Pull Ups. He didnt. JaMarcus knew how to potty on his own but why ruin a good thing? Taking a #2 on the potty was hard work. JaMarcus milked that hustle for another 4 years."
Would expect nothing less out of Jamarcus Hu$tle. You know you should look into revenue via a record deal. I don't mean like where you do the rapping and producing. Just get something going like DJ Khaled. You can just talk on the record a few times, not really do s**t, put your name all over it, and then pass it off as your own.
 03-29-2010, 06:58 PM         #93
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
JaMarcus you are making Akili Smith look like a Hall of Famer. What do you think about that?


[pic - click to view]

that picture is almost unfair, wasn't a QB in the league doing a thing against that front 4 :agreement6:




Hey JaMarcus, what are you benching now-a-days? Be honest.
 03-29-2010, 06:59 PM         #94
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Would expect nothing less out of Jamarcus Hu$tle. You know you should look into revenue via a record deal. I don't mean like where you do the rapping and producing. Just get something going like DJ Khaled. You can just talk on the record a few times, not really do s**t, put your name all over it, and then pass it off as your own.
says ""
 03-29-2010, 07:00 PM         #95
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
that picture is almost unfair, wasn't a QB in the league doing a thing against that front 4 :agreement6:




Hey JaMarcus, what are you benching now-a-days? Be honest.
says "I like to play Madden of course-not the actual game. I just like to create myself and watch me get drafted #1 over and over and over again."

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Thee504Legend; 03-29-2010 at 07:05 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #96
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Why don't they just get rid of the drama of the Madden curse, and make you the cover man yearly? Jamarcus is clearly not cursed.
 03-29-2010, 07:20 PM         #97
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Ayo JaMarcus... Who is Jeezy Hamilton? And why is he on his way to Charlene's???
^^^Damn, I guess JaMarcus doesn't speak on BMF members...

I thought I was giving you a softball too with that Down South Soul Food Resturant.
 8 years ago '07        #98
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
this is the greatest thread ever.....we gotta archive this s**t for kids to read

Jamarcus will u cryogenically freeze yourself when you die so in the future when man can live forever you can be brought back to life?
 03-29-2010, 07:25 PM         #99
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
^^^Damn, I guess JaMarcus doesn't speak on BMF members...

I thought I was giving you a softball too with that Down South Soul Food Resturant.
says "JaMarcus answered you. Not in the way you wanted however. Simply thinking about a restaurant made JaMarcus hop on the private jet and got some soul food. JaMarcus wishes you were there..."
 03-29-2010, 07:29 PM         #100
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:
this is the greatest thread ever.....we gotta archive this s**t for kids to read

Jamarcus will u cryogenically freeze yourself when you die so in the future when man can live forever you can be brought back to life?
says "JaMarcus will live a long life. Without taking all those hits JaMarcus's career should last another 15-20 yrs. And then JaMarcus will have enough money to see the doctor who cured Magic's HIV. I'm sure that guy has a potion to make people live another 100-150 years."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy