Ask JaMarcus...

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2010, 11:48 AM         #61
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Jamarcus when you gonna pull a Vince Young and "allegedly" want to attempt suicide?
says "JaMarcus has $61 million reasons to live-$32 are guaranteed."
 8 years ago '05        #62
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
Crispy? or Extra Crispy?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #63
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Jamarcus..... The oldest arguement in BXSC right now is Kobe Vs. Lebron... so put a rest to these terrible threads once and for all... Kobe or 'Bron?
 8 years ago '07        #64
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
JaMarcus who will the knicks get this summer???
 8 years ago '06        #65
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,429 | Props total: 26107 26107
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Jamarcus..... The oldest arguement in BXSC right now is Kobe Vs. Lebron... so put a rest to these terrible threads once and for all... Kobe or 'Bron?
Great fuking question
 8 years ago '06        #66
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
jamarcus, how can i get 66 million from the raiders??
 8 years ago '04        #67
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,031 | Props total: 6091 6091
 hooligun said:
either run fast or throw a ball 60yds from your knees. Both will get you at least 66 mill from them if not more
 03-29-2010, 03:41 PM         #68
FLAfynestshawti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sephiroth757 said:
JaMarcus, is it true that even God hates you and he sacked you on this play?.......

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #69
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 Sephiroth757 said:
JaMarcus, is it true that even God hates you and he sacked you on this play?.......

[pic - click to view]

Thee504Legend said:
says "First off JaMarcus don't worry bout no completions.

Secondly my agent set my up with a portfolio-it's nice. It's full of King magazines and Dominoes coupons.

Third question-crack? Why would JaMarcus smoke crack? Even Whitney said that s**t is cheap. And JaMarcus know he got more money than her.

Lastly God don't hate JaMarcus. Ask yourself-how else could I have been drafted over these guys-Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas,Patrick Willis and even Adrian Peterson! All of them are better than JaMarcus. But guess who got the most money that fateful day?"
 03-29-2010, 04:41 PM         #70
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
Crispy? or Extra Crispy?

[pic - click to view]

NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
 BxCastro said:
JaMarcus who will the knicks get this summer???
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jamarcus, how can I be as successful as you are? :(
 hooligun said:
says "1st question-easy one. Whichever chicken is the hottest, freshest out the grease is always the best piece. Remember broke n*ggas eat Churches, rich n*ggas eat Popeyes. Step yo culinary game up my n*ggas.

2nd question-Kobe and LeBron try way too hard. My pick is my main man Darko-he set up the blueprint. The homie was a benchwarmer in the same country Borat came from. That's a win to JaMarcus.

3rd question-The Knicks will get The Game. Both are desperate to be in the limelight but neither has been good for a very long time.
[pic - click to view]

Last two questions-JaMarcus will tell you how to get rich. Become a caretaker to Al Davis and sneak into his office and re-write his will. I know I did."

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 03-29-2010 at 05:11 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #71
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
What are your thoughts on McNabb coming to the Raiders?

:confused12:
 03-29-2010, 05:10 PM         #72
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
What are your thoughts on McNabb coming to the Raiders?

:confused12:
says "JaMarcus saw this coming. He don't like it one bit. The only thing JaMarcus likes about McNabb is Campbell's Chunky soup."
 8 years ago '08        #73
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
 Thee504Legend said:
says "1st question-easy one. Whichever chicken is the hottest, freshest out the grease is always the best piece. Remember broke n*ggas eat Churches, rich n*ggas eat Popeyes. Step yo culinary game up my n*ggas.

2nd question-Kobe and LeBron try way to hard. My pick is my main man Darko-he set up the blueprint. The homie was a benchwarmer in the same country Borat came from. That's a win to JaMarcus.
 03-29-2010, 05:17 PM         #74
FLAfynestshawti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus saw this coming. He don't like it one bit. The only thing JaMarcus likes about McNabb is Campbell's Chunky soup."
but JaMarcus...

it would make your job that much easier. you might not even have to take ONE SNAP. i mean, how much better than that can it get?
 03-29-2010, 05:20 PM         #75
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FLAfynestshawti said:
but JaMarcus...

it would make your job that much easier. you might not even have to take ONE SNAP. i mean, how much better than that can it get?
says "JaMarcus thought about this. And he thought some mo. And then I had a late lunch(Golden Corral is off the chain after 2pm!) and forgot what I was thinking. Then I remembered-this n*gga McNabb gets hurt all the damn time. Like JaMarcus said before-I aint seen the Raiders playbook since 2007! JaMarcus like the sidelines, he don't wanna get hurt!"
 8 years ago '05        #76
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11725 11725
JaMarcus..... why are u so great?
 03-29-2010, 05:25 PM         #77
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
JaMarcus..... why are u so great?
says "Great question. JaMarcus is the classic rags to riches, broke to b**ches story. The American dream if you will. JaMarcus from Alabama. He took his cousin to prom. His truck had no rims. You know times were hard when JaMarcus could only eat 8 times a day. Now look at JaMarcus. He's lives luxury now. Everything luxury."
 03-29-2010, 05:34 PM         #78
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a few questions Jamarcus...

do you prefer your women to spit or swallow? When is the last time you looked at the playbook? and who is your favorite rapper?
 03-29-2010, 05:47 PM         #79
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelloboy27 said:
i got a few questions Jamarcus...

do you prefer your women to spit or swallow? When is the last time you looked at the playbook? and who is your favorite rapper?
says "Hmmm...JaMarcus don't really care as long as she does a good job through out. None of that lazy stuff. The last time I looked at the playbook was when it was on top of my Chinese take out menu. I just pushed it to the side and started reading it closely. Then I decided the Kung Pao chicken was the way to go. And JaMarcus fav rapper is Lil Wayne. We have alot in common.People know he's not a gangsta but still believe what he says. People know JaMarcus don't like no football yet they buy the #2 jerseys."
 8 years ago '04        #80
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
2nd question-Kobe and LeBron try way too hard. My pick is my main man Darko-he set up the blueprint. The homie was a benchwarmer in the same country Borat came from. That's a win to JaMarcus
:laughing0: we are at work rolling at this thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago