most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #201
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
 Thee504Legend said:
says "C'mon son. How you gonna post that s**t with no f**king fries!?"
Classic
 8 years ago '04        #202
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Jamarcus is gay
 8 years ago '05        #203
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
f**k It'

jamarcus Im Wondering What To Cook For Dinner Chicken Or Pork Chops
 8 years ago '04        #204
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 2289 2289
jamarcus, 2 more questions

- i know you have the pendant chain of your #2 jersey (should be a top seller if you ask me) but i know you got the stacks to pull this off - ever considered an iced out full size jersey? you'd be blingin on the sidelines lookin fresh and have all the hoes salivating.

- 5 guys burgers and fries. they got some of the best burgers around, man. ever been? and whats a good burger spot?
 8 years ago '04        #205
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Thee504Legend said:
:

Fifth question-Well Coach Cable told JaMarcus to lose weight and JaMarcus emptied out his pockets. Coach stared blankly at the pile of king sized Skittles and crumpled $100 bills as if that's not what he wanted. But JaMarcus always opts for delivery. Waiting in a line is like waiting behind the Raiders O-line. After while JaMarcus can't figure out what JaMarcus wants so I give up."

I'm s**tting my pants
 8 years ago '04        #206
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Yo J-Russ I've always wondered what an offensive NFL playbook looks like, you think you can scan some pictures so we can all see whats in it??
 8 years ago '06        #207
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 marcusaka50 said:

[pic - click to view]

so funny.
 03-30-2010, 11:16 PM         #208
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelloboy27 said:
Jamarcus, since you are in California now, what are your beliefs on gay marriage?
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
JaMarcus how do you plan on giving back to your community?
 Da Real Talk said:
f**k It'

jamarcus Im Wondering What To Cook For Dinner Chicken Or Pork Chops
 thechef said:
jamarcus, 2 more questions

- i know you have the pendant chain of your #2 jersey (should be a top seller if you ask me) but i know you got the stacks to pull this off - ever considered an iced out full size jersey? you'd be blingin on the sidelines lookin fresh and have all the hoes salivating.

- 5 guys burgers and fries. they got some of the best burgers around, man. ever been? and whats a good burger spot?
says "First question-JaMarcus supports gay marriage. That's right. JaMarcus aint a fan of competing for things in life so if gay guys are married then that clears the field for JaMarcus to shine.

Second question-JaMarcus taketh. He no giveth.

Third question-JaMarcus say cook both. The swine has been good to black folks I don't know what them Muslim be talkin bout. Whoever decided to cook the backside of a pig is a genius. I could kiss them right in the mouth for that wonderful idea. And chicken. JaMarcus loves brea$ts and thighs whether its grilled or fried. Or a on girl---those are ok too. I go to Brother's Chicken in New Orleans and I always get the Double D special. That's two big ol chicken t*tties. That's win baby.

Fourth question-You read JaMarcus' mind! My stylist is Bedazzling a uniform for JaMarcus next week! So icey!

[pic - click to view]

Fifth question-Asking if JaMarcus is a burger guru. He loves them all. Fuddruckers has a special place in JaMarcus' heart and stomach. And on gameday I put them in my fanny pack."
 03-30-2010, 11:17 PM         #209
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Yo J-Russ I've always wondered what an offensive NFL playbook looks like, you think you can scan some pictures so we can all see whats in it??
says "Can't find it...s**t"
 03-30-2010, 11:19 PM         #210
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadymilkman said:
Jamarcus is gay
 Thee504Legend said:
says "How can JaMarcus be gay when he can buy the place you work at, promote you, back you on the back and say AT A BOY, sleep with your wife and mistreat your dog, then fire you?"
:owned:
 8 years ago '06        #211
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
Classic stuff man keep em coming ::
 8 years ago '09        #212
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,066 | Props total: 554 554
Jamarcus bro I respect you and ya all athletic team raider team, but how you feel bout most raider and football fans calling you the worst number 1 draft pick in history.

Last edited by Burg Boy; 03-30-2010 at 11:39 PM..
 03-30-2010, 11:59 PM         #213
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Burg Boy said:
Jamarcus bro I respect you and ya all athletic team raider team, but how you feel bout most raider and football fans calling you the worst number 1 draft pick in history.
says "Different tax bracket, different problems. Fans don't pay JaMarcus. Al Davis pay JaMarcus. He's still a fan of ol JaMarcus. He's too old to remember how bad JaMarcus played last season. That's keepin it 100."
 8 years ago '08        #214
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
1st question - jamarcus, who should the raiders get with their draft pick this year

2nd question - what do you think of tiger runnin through all these hos with him havin a wifey and some kids at home
 8 years ago '09        #215
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,066 | Props total: 554 554
Kat stacks.. What u think Bout that groupie and everything goin on concerning her?

And would u tap dat azz, if she keeps that big mouth shut afterwards?
 03-31-2010, 12:10 AM         #216
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McBreezy said:
1st question - jamarcus, who should the raiders get with their draft pick this year

2nd question - what do you think of tiger runnin through all these hos with him havin a wifey and some kids at home
says "First question-The Raiders should draft a coach.

Second question-Tiger Woods picked the wrong type of girls. Blonde chicks at snobby clubs are gonna run they mouth. But country girls that work at Golden Corral, they gonna stay down no matter what. You are the best thing in their life. Tiger Woods went to Stanford but didn't learn s**t."
 03-31-2010, 12:11 AM         #217
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Burg Boy said:
Kat stacks.. What u think Bout that groupie and everything goin on concerning her?

And would u tap dat azz, if she keeps that big mouth shut afterwards?
says "Big mouths are only good at buffets."
 03-31-2010, 12:13 AM         #218
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo J Marcus, How would you handle the Big Ben situation??????
 03-31-2010, 12:15 AM         #219
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
says "First question-The Raiders should draft a coach.

Second question-Tiger Woods picked the wrong type of girls. Blonde chicks at snobby clubs are gonna run they mouth. But country girls that work at Golden Corral, they gonna stay down no matter what. You are the best thing in their life. Tiger Woods went to Stanford but didn't learn s**t."

WISDOM
 8 years ago '08        #220
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
This n*gga Takeru Kobayashu ate 64 hot dogs in a row. We know you got skills at the dinner table but can you f**k with this small japaneseman?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy