Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2010, 06:46 PM         #181
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:

Fifth question-Well Coach Cable told JaMarcus to lose weight and JaMarcus emptied out his pockets. Coach stared blankly at the pile of king sized Skittles and crumpled $100 bills as if that's not what he wanted. But JaMarcus always opts for delivery. Waiting in a line is like waiting behind the Raiders O-line. After while JaMarcus can't figure out what JaMarcus wants so I give up."
 03-30-2010, 06:47 PM         #182
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo JaMarcus, how did you pick your college school considering you can't read? Was it the school with the least letters or what?
 8 years ago '06        #183
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
 Thee504Legend said:
says "

Third question-JaMarcus likes whatever soda comes with ice cream. Pepsi soda, coke soda, baking soda---it don't matter. Ice cream floats are always the winning choice.

Fifth question-Well Coach Cable told JaMarcus to lose weight and JaMarcus emptied out his pockets. Coach stared blankly at the pile of king sized Skittles and crumpled $100 bills as if that's not what he wanted. But JaMarcus always opts for delivery. Waiting in a line is like waiting behind the Raiders O-line. After while JaMarcus can't figure out what JaMarcus wants so I give up."

[pic - click to view]

03-30-2010, 07:03 PM         #184
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Jamarcus what is your off season workout consist of, and do you think you will win a superbowl?
 Hurricane Ra said:
Ayo JaMarcus, how did you pick your college school considering you can't read? Was it the school with the least letters or what?
says "First question-People work out even when the coaches aren't around? That sounds down right foolish to JaMarcus. And yes JaMarcus thinks he'll win a Super Bowl. When you put the skill level of Madden 2010 down to rookie it's easy and fun to win Super Bowls. It's all the fun of being Tom Brady without the hell of mini camp."

Second question- JaMarcus picked LSU because he was tricked. Saban convinced JaMarcus he was a stand up guy and a players coach. He was lying about that. But JaMarcus knew he could learn the art of deception from this Saban fellow and decided to stay around. And everyone knows Louisiana has the best food around so this was a no brainer to JaMarcus."
 8 years ago '05        #185
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
why do you suck so bad?
 03-30-2010, 07:11 PM         #186
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Yo JMarcus :

What gets more in your nerves? Having your coaches telling you to drop at least 5 lbs in a month or wait for the line during dinner rush at the Chinese Buffet??

And:

What would you prefer? Win the Super Bowl as the starting QB of the Raiders or winning the hot dog eating competition contest in New York? :
says "How could JaMarcus forget this last question? JaMarcus wants to win a Super Bowl. JaMarcus likes shiny things and needs a pinky ring to complement his wardrobe. But JaMarcus wants to be a backup. So that way JaMarcus get all the glory, skeezers and booze without the hard work. This guy Chase Daniel got one with the Saints:

[pic - click to view]

"
 03-30-2010, 07:13 PM         #187
503town_7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to sharis they have the best triple stack burgers w/ bacon!!
 03-30-2010, 07:14 PM         #188
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
why do you suck so bad?
says "How can JaMarcus suck when he can buy the place you work at, promote you, back you on the back and say AT A BOY, sleep with your wife and mistreat your dog, then fire you?"
 8 years ago '05        #189
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 Thee504Legend said:
says

JaMarcus picked LSU because he was tricked. Saban convinced JaMarcus he was a stand up guy and a players coach. He was lying about that. But JaMarcus knew he could learn the art of deception from this Saban fellow and decided to stay around. And everyone knows Louisiana has the best food around so this was a no brainer to JaMarcus."

so boosters had nothing to do with it?!? im sure the boosters gave you a glimpse of whats to come...my boy in lsu told me you were definately stunting on them out in campus

also whats your relationship with thee504legend, that your boy?

Last edited by Deeangoe; 03-30-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 03-30-2010, 07:26 PM         #190
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
so boosters had nothing to do with it?!? im sure the boosters gave you a glimpse of whats to come...my boy in lsu told me you were definately stunting on them out in campus

also whats your relationship with theelegend504, that your boy?
says "This goes without saying. The boosters made sure JaMarcus rode clean on the scene every damn day. And JaMarcus ain't got no friends. JaMarcus got family in Alabama and an agent. No more no less."
 8 years ago '04        #191
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
jamarcus, you're truly an inspiration to us all. you was naturally blessed with a rocket for an arm, a winning personality, a true business mind, and your time at LSU clearly demonstration a wealth of football knowledge that has yet to be tapped. but having said all that, i still gotta know -

your fav condiment on a sandwich - mayo, hot sauce, or more meat?
 03-30-2010, 07:42 PM         #192
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thechef said:
jamarcus, you're truly an inspiration to us all. you was naturally blessed with a rocket for an arm, a winning personality, a true business mind, and your time at LSU clearly demonstration a wealth of football knowledge that has yet to be tapped. but having said all that, i still gotta know -

your fav condiment on a sandwich - mayo, hot sauce, or more meat?
says "JaMarcus double decks his burgers, sandwiches, burritos, chicken buckets with extra, extra meat. No homo."
 8 years ago '05        #193
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus thinks this is a bad idea. Child support means less money and Big Macs for JaMarcus. Big Macs over b**ches."
Holy f**kin s**t... this n*gga bout to get me kicked out the library, dis s**t right here is f**kin guts.....

Jamarcus, do u ever plan on repayin us raiders fans for the years of sorrow u have brought to us afta we believed in u?
 03-30-2010, 07:54 PM         #194
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Corleone said:
Holy f**kin s**t... this n*gga bout to get me kicked out the library, dis s**t right here is f**kin guts.....

Jamarcus, do u ever plan on repayin us raiders fans for the years of sorrow u have brought to us afta we believed in u?
says "Both teams played hard."
 8 years ago '04        #195
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
 Thee504Legend said:
says "JaMarcus double decks his burgers, sandwiches, burritos, chicken buckets with extra, extra meat. No homo."
this n*gga here....
 8 years ago '04        #196
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
jamarcus - kim kardashian left reggie in the dust, she finally realized that you that n*gga, she wants a date.

where you takin her, what y'all doin, and what would you recommend she eat?
 03-30-2010, 08:34 PM         #197
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
JaMarcus, if you weren't an athlete, what would you have got your degree in at college?
 thechef said:
jamarcus - kim kardashian left reggie in the dust, she finally realized that you that n*gga, she wants a date.

where you takin her, what y'all doin, and what would you recommend she eat?
says "If JaMarcus wasn't a athlete he wouldn't have went to college at all. He would probably be rapping. In Alabama you don't need no damn college.

And if JaMarcus was with Kim K you already know what's gonna be in that mouth of hers:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #198
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
 Thee504Legend said:
says "If JaMarcus wasn't a athlete he wouldn't have went to college at all. He would probably be rapping. In Alabama you don't need no damn college.

And if JaMarcus was with Kim K you already know what's gonna be in that mouth of hers:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #199
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
This s**t is classical, props to Jay Russ. Keep it pimpin, Pimpin.
 03-30-2010, 09:01 PM         #200
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jamarcus, since you are in California now, what are your beliefs on gay marriage?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy