Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
hardy gainedalot of respect from me.... im a fan right now

mir getting knocked te f**k out made this s**t great

UFC needs to adjust thei height of their f!ghters. They have Carwin at 6'5 and Brock at 6'3 and after the f!ght when they were standing next to each other Brock was towering over carwin and he was huge compared to carwin
 8 years ago '05        #162
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 Loco Poe said:
man i appreciate mma for what it is.. i appreciate the ground game as much as i do standup but last nights performance was just outright boring.. GSP put on the worst f!ght of his career.. how the f**k do you take down a guy 10/10 times and have adv. position over and over and over again, and not win the f!ght, which is f**king sad. I like GSP but damn this f!ght will prob lose him some fans. & @ balla4life your f**kin retarded for thinking he didn't finish the f!ght on purpose! It's that he couldn't do it not that he didn't want to are u f**kin stupid son? GSP cleaned out the whole division he's about to double lap these n*ggas.. no competition for him.
It seemed like he could have finished him in every round but he chose not to. why he didn't. i dont know. he would usually be driving those knees into the ribcage, and dropping elbows, and shoulder slams from the side mount. something wasn't right in that f!ght though.

It "seemed". and yeah it looked like he chose not to (by the way he was dominating him). f**k what you think f**got. he was definitely holdin back on the arm bar and kimora. like he didn't wanna end the young man's career. gsp was toying with him, puttin on a clinic.
 8 years ago '04        #163
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 AnyGiven said:
:lachen001: at GSP showing mercy. He clearly cranked that like he had the Soulja Boy song in his ear. I have to watch it again but I dont think that arm bar was fully locked in. Hardy showed alot of heart and escaped. I want to see Hardy vs Fitch. I'm a fan of Hardy now.

And after watching this I don't want to see GSP vs Silva. Silva will destroy him. If you can't finish Hardy (and no knock on Hardy) how you gonna finish The Spider? You keep Anderson Silva in the f!ght he will end you. The UFC has to somehow steal Jake Shields from Strikeforce. Shields has one f!ght left on his contract and its against Dan Henderson in April. Win or lose UFC has to get Jake Shields in and should set up a GSP/Shields f!ght.

I was wrong about Carwin. He is the real deal. I'm eating my words now. I was shocked how Shane just straight f*cked him up. Mir was way over confident. When they were locked I'm not sure if Carwin knocked Mir out with the first punch and pummelled him standing or Mir was just taking those punches and trying to weather the storm (hurricane katrina).

And I finally saw Brock and Carwin standing next to each other and Carwin looks like a dwarf compared to Lesnar :lachen001:
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

UFC needs to adjust thei height of their f!ghters. They have Carwin at 6'5 and Brock at 6'3 and after the f!ght when they were standing next to each other Brock was towering over carwin and he was huge compared to carwin
Well you gotta remember Brock is at his normal weight while Carwin probably had to cut for the f!ght. Also, Carwin was barefoot. Lesnar is still bigger obviously but I think it was exaggerated a little.
 8 years ago '08        #164
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 BaLLa4LiFe said:
It seemed like he could have finished him in every round but he chose not to. why he didn't. i dont know. he would usually be driving those knees into the ribcage, and dropping elbows, and shoulder slams from the side mount. something wasn't right in that f!ght though.

It "seemed". and yeah it looked like he chose not to (by the way he was dominating him). f**k what you think f**got. he was definitely holdin back on the arm bar and kimora. like he didn't wanna end the young man's career. gsp was toying with him, puttin on a clinic.
Watch it again. He seriously cranked it back. I don't think he had a good lock when he had him in the arm bar.
 8 years ago '04        #165
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
im happy as s**t frank got knocked out but it was f**ked up that after frank was out, flattended, face down that Shane was able to throw more punches before the f!ght was stopped..

carwin and lesnar will be a good one..im tired of seeing lesnar f!ght frank mir...lesnar has like 5 or 6 pro f!ghts are 2 of them are against mir...if this heavyweight division is so stacked..bring in velasquez, dos santos and i want to see how guys like that fair against brock
 8 years ago '04        #166
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Loco Poe said:
^ real talk.. anderson always puts on a show compared to gsp.. but when he does dominate it clearly shows.. but hardy everytime he took him down and seemed like he was going to submit or g&p .. hardy got back up.. and ya'll really think GSP wasn't trying to break his arm on that kimura and armbar? your crazy if u think so cause the replay clearly shows that n*gga crankin that s**t.. i think hardys durability is why it didn't break.. 99% of f!ghters arms would of broke.
yea anderson silva always puts on a show??? do you remember the f!ght he had against Thales Leites, Thales Leites just waited for silva to do something. That was the worst match in MMA history ... I think 50 combined strikes (if that) were thrown total in the entire f!ght. Anderson Silva does not always put on a show ...
 8 years ago '04        #167
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
^^ & Patrick Cote.. look at Dana White's interview after the Leites f!ght...that n*gga was

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 03-28-2010 at 02:36 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #168
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Wawdy24 said:
yea anderson silva always puts on a show??? do you remember the f!ght he had against Thales Leites, Thales Leites just waited for silva to do something. That was the worst match in MMA history ... I think 50 combined strikes (if that) were thrown total in the entire f!ght. Anderson Silva does not always put on a show ...
Thales Leites wanted no part of Anderson Silva. It takes two to f!ght. Was Silva supposed to jump right in to Leites guard? He must have fell to the ground 50x in that f!ght.

He played around with Cote though. He could have ended him quick
 8 years ago '08        #169
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

What is this the NBA?
 8 years ago '07        #170
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
GOod to see Carwin KTFO that prick Mir, GSP got the win i wish Hardy would won but hey..

And all those people talking bout it was boring f!ght how about you go watch boxing , K-1 or something maybe mma isnt for you. If you cant appreciate and understand every aspect of a f!ght ..and what a gameplan is and how it factors into a MMA f!ght I dont know what to tell you.....
 8 years ago '04        #171
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
Just finished watching the replay..

Thoughts:

1) Carwin is no joke. It should be a good f!ght with him vs Brock.
2) GSP undisputed pound-for-pound f!ghter. No one can f**k with him.
3) Hardy showed a lot of heart, mad props
 8 years ago '04        #172
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 MaXK said:
not really. carwin is slightly over 265 he cutsonly alittle weight for the f!ght. brock pre injury was cutting from 290. most likely he was even bigger now than he is when hes in f!ght shape. he still muchhh bigger than carwin. people try to act like carwin is in brocks class size wise and hes not.
Never said he wasn't still bigger than Carwin.

Simply that it was exaggerated last night.
 8 years ago '07        #173
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 AnyGiven said:
:lachen001: at GSP showing mercy. He clearly cranked that like he had the Soulja Boy song in his ear. I have to watch it again but I dont think that arm bar was fully locked in. Hardy showed alot of heart and escaped. I want to see Hardy vs Fitch. I'm a fan of Hardy now.

And after watching this I don't want to see GSP vs Silva. Silva will destroy him. If you can't finish Hardy (and no knock on Hardy) how you gonna finish The Spider? You keep Anderson Silva in the f!ght he will end you. The UFC has to somehow steal Jake Shields from Strikeforce. Shields has one f!ght left on his contract and its against Dan Henderson in April. Win or lose UFC has to get Jake Shields in and should set up a GSP/Shields f!ght.

I was wrong about Carwin. He is the real deal. I'm eating my words now. I was shocked how Shane just straight f*cked him up. Mir was way over confident. When they were locked I'm not sure if Carwin knocked Mir out with the first punch and pummelled him standing or Mir was just taking those punches and trying to weather the storm (hurricane katrina).

And I finally saw Brock and Carwin standing next to each other and Carwin looks like a dwarf compared to Lesnar :lachen001:
At this point I don't think anyone can "destroy" GSP hes not invincible but he got too much skills to be dominated but Silva is also that dude so this would be epic
 8 years ago '10        #174
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Loco Poe said:
man i appreciate mma for what it is.. i appreciate the ground game as much as i do standup but last nights performance was just outright boring.. GSP put on the worst f!ght of his career.. how the f**k do you take down a guy 10/10 times and have adv. position over and over and over again, and not win the f!ght, which is f**king sad. I like GSP but damn this f!ght will prob lose him some fans. & @ balla4life your f**kin retarded for thinking he didn't finish the f!ght on purpose! It's that he couldn't do it not that he didn't want to are u f**kin stupid son? GSP cleaned out the whole division he's about to double lap these n*ggas.. no competition for him.
real talk, im a huge gsp fan but that s**t was definetly boring to watch. it was damn good to see my boy win but it wasn't very interesting aside from thinking he was about to take it in the first round with that armbar. you cant blame him for going with the sure fire game plan to keep his title belt but it would have been nice to see him stand a bit more, but like i said he's gonna do what his coach instructs him to.

dan hardy is a serious f**king dude though, i cant believe he didnt tap from that armbar or that kimura. he might not have the all around skill gsp has but hes got swagger and dude is hungry. definetly one of my favourite f!ghters after last night.
 8 years ago '07        #175
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ The Crowd booin' the GSP f!ght and the Fitch f!ght.

Clearly don't watch the sport often.
 8 years ago '09        #176
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 BobbyNitro808 said:
f**k Mayweather and Pacquiao. I wanna see GSP vs Anderson SIlva.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #177
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
gsp is scared to get hit.. dude always staying on the ground
 8 years ago '04        #178
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 AnyGiven said:
Thales Leites wanted no part of Anderson Silva. It takes two to f!ght. Was Silva supposed to jump right in to Leites guard? He must have fell to the ground 50x in that f!ght.

He played around with Cote though. He could have ended him quick
I dont disagree, but Silva didnt do a f**king thing to put on a performance either. Which in turn is what you were stating. Saying he never disappoints is f**king retarded. Damien and Silva should b a good f!ght though :LOL:
 8 years ago '04        #179
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
 hooligun said:
gsp is scared to get hit.. dude always staying on the ground
I'm not a fan of ground game f!ghts but seriously: GSP would have gotten his a.ss kicked if he was f!ghting Hardy on stand up. Strategy is involved for a reason.
 8 years ago '04        #180
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
GSP and his f**kin lay-n-pray... Dude is boring as s**t... Sure he is great at controlling his f!ghts, but he barely landed any damage to Hardy besides those sub attempts, which were flawed btw...

He would get exposed f!ghting at 185 imo...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago