UFC 111: St-Pierre vs. Hardy - Fight Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,281 | Props total: 4350 4350
Yeah, they better not put Finch in with GSP
 8 years ago '06        #142
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
gsp pimp youtube classic
 8 years ago '05        #143
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 portis187 said:
Ahahaha that's f**kin awesome
 8 years ago '07        #144
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 portis187 said:

GSP is a P.I.M.P
 8 years ago '06        #145
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
i know he fought well and totally dominated hardy. but lets be honest

gsp shouldve finished that f!ght
 8 years ago '05        #146
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
just got back from the f!ght, crazy f**king night..
can't believe hardy didnt tap out, that cat got some heart..

Was sitting right next to Brock.. he was buggin when Mir got KO'd

550 - 93 STRK: 14 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *

Last edited by BlaznHizzle; 03-28-2010 at 12:57 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #147
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Daaamn.

Mir got f**ked up.

GSP is a beast. wow.
 8 years ago '07        #148
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
f**k the hype yall it makes for good tv but if u wanna bet n make money keep it real
 8 years ago '05        #149
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
Question, should Brocl Lesnars title have been forfeited by now?? These guys f!ghting for a title shot are losing their title shots waiting for Lesnar to get healthy, this ain't the f**king wwe. Give up the belt and let Lesnar f!ght for a title shot when he is healthy
 8 years ago '06        #150
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
Carwin is going to eat Lesnar!!! GSP is legend status in his division.. i betted against him tonight though i betted $10 (1-3) .. i thought there was going to be way more standup but GSP was shook of Hardy's stand up... he didn't wanna take a chance like serra LOL!
 8 years ago '06        #151
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
GSP is too nice. There's no way Hardy should've gotten out of either sub attempt, but it seems like GSP didn't want to break his arm or shoulder. f**k that, he should've destroyed his shoulder on that kimura, but he's got too much mercy. And he needs to stop playing so f**king safe, like he's happy to coast to a 5 round victory.

I hope when he moves up to middleweight, a serious wrestler puts him on his a.ss. And he better move up to MW, cause NO ONE wants to see this new L&P GSP vs f**king fitch
 8 years ago '06        #152
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
But also, lol at Mir getting stomped like that and the ref just letting Carwin get like 8 unnecessary shots. Props to the ref and Carwin is a beast
 8 years ago '09        #153
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7267 7267
gsp is nice but god damn his f!ghts are boring. dude just takes down and grapples all match. the only good parts are when hardy escaped the submission attempts. hes good and gets the job done but he doesn't really put on a show. dana white b**ches to anderson silva about one boring f!ght when the majority of gsps f!ghts are like last night.

anybody think gsp man enough to move up and f!ght anderson silva.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #154
Loco Poe 
space
space
^ real talk.. anderson always puts on a show compared to gsp.. but when he does dominate it clearly shows.. but hardy everytime he took him down and seemed like he was going to submit or g&p .. hardy got back up.. and ya'll really think GSP wasn't trying to break his arm on that kimura and armbar? your crazy if u think so cause the replay clearly shows that n*gga crankin that s**t.. i think hardys durability is why it didn't break.. 99% of f!ghters arms would of broke.
 8 years ago '08        #155
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19909 19909
Jus call GSP "b**ches"
 8 years ago '09        #156
RuggedOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$742 | Props total: 543 543
Another coma inducing performance from snores-st-pierre
 8 years ago '08        #157
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
:lachen001: at GSP showing mercy. He clearly cranked that like he had the Soulja Boy song in his ear. I have to watch it again but I dont think that arm bar was fully locked in. Hardy showed alot of heart and escaped. I want to see Hardy vs Fitch. I'm a fan of Hardy now.

And after watching this I don't want to see GSP vs Silva. Silva will destroy him. If you can't finish Hardy (and no knock on Hardy) how you gonna finish The Spider? You keep Anderson Silva in the f!ght he will end you. The UFC has to somehow steal Jake Shields from Strikeforce. Shields has one f!ght left on his contract and its against Dan Henderson in April. Win or lose UFC has to get Jake Shields in and should set up a GSP/Shields f!ght.

I was wrong about Carwin. He is the real deal. I'm eating my words now. I was shocked how Shane just straight f*cked him up. Mir was way over confident. When they were locked I'm not sure if Carwin knocked Mir out with the first punch and pummelled him standing or Mir was just taking those punches and trying to weather the storm (hurricane katrina).

And I finally saw Brock and Carwin standing next to each other and Carwin looks like a dwarf compared to Lesnar :lachen001:

Last edited by AnyGiven; 03-28-2010 at 12:13 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #158
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 RuggedOne said:
Another coma inducing performance from snores-st-pierre
exactly the type of s**t that turns a sport like mma into a spectacle like the WWE. if you cant watch the sport and appreciate it for what it is, which is mixed martial arts, then go watch boxing. joe rogan had the perfect words for that s**t, "the meat head factor". people boo when the f!ghters are locked up against the cage or theyre on the ground for too long and its just plain stupid. you truly dont understand or even like mma if you cant watch a match go 5 rounds and appreciate the dominance that gsp displays each and every time he f!ghts. i had to listen to a room full of people complaining non stop for every single f!ght except carwin vs mir because there were no flash knockouts. its called mix martial arts, theyre not just going to stand there and slug it out every single f!ght. theres wrestling, jiu jitsu, muay thai and boxing involved as well.. i see and hear this s**t every single event and i cant believe these retards dont catch on to the fact that theres more elements to a mixed martial arts match than flash knockouts. these dudes arent crash test dummies that just stand there and knock eachother out, theres an art and strategy to winning a mixed martial arts match. and in case you werent paying attention, gsp's coach greg jackson, who is probably the most respected gym owner in the sport right now, was giving george strict instructions to take him to the ground and stay in his guard and strike. he said multiple times between rounds "stop trying to pass and mount him, just get in his guard and hit him". so mabye you didnt get to see your highlight reel flash knockout, but if thats what you need to see to enjoy watching mma then youre not a fan of the sport anyway. dummy
 8 years ago '05        #159
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
exactly the type of s**t that turns a sport like mma into a spectacle like the WWE. if you cant watch the sport and appreciate it for what it is, which is mixed martial arts, then go watch boxing. joe rogan had the perfect words for that s**t, "the meat head factor". people boo when the f!ghters are locked up against the cage or theyre on the ground for too long and its just plain stupid. you truly dont understand or even like mma if you cant watch a match go 5 rounds and appreciate the dominance that gsp displays each and every time he f!ghts. i had to listen to a room full of people complaining non stop for every single f!ght except carwin vs mir because there were no flash knockouts. its called mix martial arts, theyre not just going to stand there and slug it out every single f!ght. theres wrestling, jiu jitsu, muay thai and boxing involved as well.. i see and hear this s**t every single event and i cant believe these retards dont catch on to the fact that theres more elements to a mixed martial arts match than flash knockouts. these dudes arent crash test dummies that just stand there and knock eachother out, theres an art and strategy to winning a mixed martial arts match. and in case you werent paying attention, gsp's coach greg jackson, who is probably the most respected gym owner in the sport right now, was giving george strict instructions to take him to the ground and stay in his guard and strike. he said multiple times between rounds "stop trying to pass and mount him, just get in his guard and hit him". so mabye you didnt get to see your highlight reel flash knockout, but if thats what you need to see to enjoy watching mma then youre not a fan of the sport anyway. dummy
agreed. some fans are just bandwagoners. especially the ones that are so quick to boo when they hit the ground or clinch up. go watch the world combat league or K1 if that's all you want. I saw total mma domination by gsp. Hardy couldn't do a damn thing. he shoulda ripped his f**kin arm off both times. how he didnt tap him i don't know. for someone who studies gracie jiu jitsu he sure couldn't finish. It seemed like he could have finished him in every round but he chose not to. why he didn't. i dont know. he would usually be driving those knees into the ribcage, and dropping elbows, and shoulder slams from the side mount. something wasn't right in that f!ght though. maybe gsp got paid to go 5? or just wanted to teach him a lesson.
 8 years ago '06        #160
Loco Poe 
space
space
man i appreciate mma for what it is.. i appreciate the ground game as much as i do standup but last nights performance was just outright boring.. GSP put on the worst f!ght of his career.. how the f**k do you take down a guy 10/10 times and have adv. position over and over and over again, and not win the f!ght, which is f**king sad. I like GSP but damn this f!ght will prob lose him some fans. & @ balla4life your f**kin retarded for thinking he didn't finish the f!ght on purpose! It's that he couldn't do it not that he didn't want to are u f**kin stupid son? GSP cleaned out the whole division he's about to double lap these n*ggas.. no competition for him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago