Amare Stoudemire goin' in on T-Mac

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2010, 01:40 PM         #21
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
damn sounds like maybe what really happened is tmac was in town and f**k ol dudes mom but on the real who cares, Tmac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> amare and its not even close
It isn't even close? What has McGrady done that so far distanced himself from Amare?
 8 years ago '10        #22
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
amare wanted t-mac to be his father figure lmao amare lost
 8 years ago '10        #23
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 billieskeet said:
It isn't even close? What has McGrady done that so far distanced himself from Amare?

t-mac in his prime>>>amare pre knee surgery
 03-27-2010, 01:47 PM         #24
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
t-mac in his prime>>>amare pre knee surgery
yea but wat does that have to do with now? A player is judged by his whole career not just the good parts. Yea McGrady scored 27 ppg for Houston when he was on the floor, but half the time he wasn't on the floor.
 8 years ago '04        #25
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,426 | Props total: 6382 6382
i don't know who to believe but it's too late to be arguing about that.
 8 years ago '07        #26
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
to be honest i believe Amare cuz Tmac is a crab like that he has done some f**ked up s**t before...n*gga faked sick when he had responsiblities to a childrens hospital in Harlem and then played the knicks that night <thas not even near the craziest b**ch s**t he has done
 8 years ago '06        #27
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
Amare went to my highschool, and Tmacs brother Chance played highschool ball nto football..so im not sure how true this is.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
two No defense playin a.ss n*ggas getting defensive with each other
 8 years ago '09        #29
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 Hurricane24 said:
damn sounds like maybe what really happened is tmac was in town and f**k ol dudes mom but on the real who cares, Tmac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> amare and its not even close
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ tmac >> amare.

but then again u have iron mike aka as an avy and thats just so long ago so i can see why u still think tmac >> amare
 8 years ago '05        #30
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
they probably just got sum homoerotic drama
 8 years ago '07        #31
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13030 13030

[pic - click to view]

Shaquille O’Neal might read this and feel the need to say something today. Years ago, before Shaq spread jeer around the country, he took on Robinson.

Born of some contrived high school scene, where he thought Robinson had “dogged” him, Shaq held up Robinson as his personal adversary. His name-calling even found its way into a Shaq book.

Then, he called him “Punk-ass David.”
*dead* @ "punkass david" being his nickname for him

Last edited by joshdogg26; 03-27-2010 at 03:21 PM..
 03-27-2010, 03:18 PM         #32
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ tmac >> amare.

but then again u have iron mike aka as an avy and thats just so long ago so i can see why u still think tmac >> amare
t mac plays half as many minutes as amare and check dudes numbers, he's still t mac, he just needs to be able to play at least 35 minutes a game and he'll remind us quick why he's so great, amare has always been thought of as good but never great, s**t t mac used to be second best sg in league i don't think amare has ever been top 5 in any point of his career at his position
 8 years ago '08        #33
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Hurricane24 said:
t mac plays half as many minutes as amare and check dudes numbers, he's still t mac, he just needs to be able to play at least 35 minutes a game and he'll remind us quick why he's so great, amare has always been thought of as good but never great, s**t t mac used to be second best sg in league i don't think amare has ever been top 5 in any point of his career at his position

Amare is a top 5 PF right now and easily was before his injury.....It was always Duncan,KG, and people either had Amare or Dirk
 03-27-2010, 03:44 PM         #34
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

Amare is a top 5 PF right now and easily was before his injury.....It was always Duncan,KG, and people either had Amare or Dirk
right now ahead of amare is gasol, dirk, duncan, kg, bosh then maybe amare, before his injury was... duncan, dirk, kg, jermaine o neal(he was good a few years back), brand(also used to not suck)
 8 years ago '08        #35
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Hurricane24 said:
right now ahead of amare is gasol, dirk, duncan, kg, bosh then maybe amare, before his injury was... duncan, dirk, kg, jermaine o neal(he was good a few years back), brand(also used to not suck)
Garnett is not better then Amare anymore man stop it and to me rebounding is the only thing Gasol does better then Amare, he stays eatin that n*ggas lunch whenever we play them....And f**k no Jermaine O'neal was good but he wasnt better then Amare same with every year he was healthy he put up numbers better then Brand

Last edited by Main Event; 03-27-2010 at 03:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #36
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Afnorth123 said:
two No defense playin a.ss n*ggas getting defensive with each other
lmao

the article is from amare's perspective tho, seems like tmac just flunked it off

amare seem extra sensitive "he didnt talk to me much when i went to see him at his brothers game" so wait....if this happened, amare mad cuz mac attended his own brothers game & didnt care to talk to him??? & this s**t was how long ago???? lmao grow up man
 03-27-2010, 04:04 PM         #37
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Garnett is not better then Amare anymore man stop it and to me rebounding is the only thing Gasol does better then Amare, he stays eatin that n*ggas lunch whenever we play them....And f**k no Jermaine O'neal was good but he wasnt better then Amare same with every year he was healthy he put up numbers better then Brand
amare putting up better than 20 and 10? i don't think amare has ever been a 20 10 guy, not trying to hate on him cus i actually like amare but that's just the way i see it
 8 years ago '08        #38
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
Amare is obviously better than T-Mac now, but if you look at whole careers, Amare has literaly 0 accolades. These were two different caliber players.
 8 years ago '09        #39
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24

Amare did get em though
 8 years ago '08        #40
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Imagin3 said:
Amare is obviously better than T-Mac now, but if you look at whole careers, Amare has literaly 0 accolades. These were two different caliber players.
amare is a rookie of the year, 5-time all star and 3-time all nba player
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago