Monta Ellis: Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3.

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Think about this... the truth is on the outside, feelings are on the inside.
Ive never heard that saying but whatever works for you I guess
 8 years ago '04        #102
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 franchise said:

too bad the score on every one of those games showed GS losing.
 03-27-2010, 08:34 PM         #103
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
That everyone has there own opinion

LeBron is still the new kid on the block. If Kobe had no rings they wouldn't say that. When LeBron starts winning rings there opinion will change. Like an indy music artist who sells 100,000 CD's out of the trunk of there car. Those are HUGE numbers indy wise especially when you pocket more than 50% of the profit's but that person aint s**t until they have a #1 on billbnoard hot 100 in a lot of people's eyes. So it's all relative and based on perspective.
theres a reason players say kobe and not lebron the only people on lebron james nuts are fans in love with his dunking

haha Monta is funny though i would agree with him but he cant shoot either
 8 years ago '06        #104
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Hey, i feel like a man has to be confident about his game right?
 03-28-2010, 06:11 AM         #105
Lawtons1Fan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You ever said who the best player is......on weed?! -Jon Stewart from Half Baked voice
 8 years ago '09        #106
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
Dont act like Monta aint good now. Monta is a stud, he's just not necesarilly a winner at this point.

He's a great talent and is honing his skills.
 03-28-2010, 12:49 PM         #107
YAImean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
those you named had HUGE careers...bron hasn't even done anything but win an MVP award....come on

First winning the MVP is something alot of those players never did, and by almost all accounts hes about to have a 2nd one in a few weeks. He's the youngest player to score 15,000. He's on pace to break the scoring record I think Kobe's gonna break first. And only him, MJ and the big O have averaged the type of numbers he has. AAAAAND, he's #3 all-time in points/game. I understand he hasnt done wat Kobe's done but some people like to hate like he hasn't done anything. He hasn't won a ship yet, but he's done everything else and @ 25.
 8 years ago '04        #108
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 ElMarroAfamado said:
haha Monta is funny though i would agree with him but he cant shoot either
Monta was the 5th or 6th guard in NBA history to shoot over 50% for an entire month, the only other current player to do so is Steve Nash. most of those shots that month were mid range jumpers. before this year, Monta didnt really have a 3 pointer, now he is shooting 34% from 3's.

every single year, Monta has improved dramatically. especially on his weaknesses.
 8 years ago '08        #109
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
Monta is more skilled than Lebron so i understand his sentiment. It's like when you play pick up against that dude who's not really nice, he doesn't dazzle you with his skill but hes just so athletic he can just score. I know I say I'm nicer than that n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #110
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
Monta Ellis plays for Golden State.. and there terrible.. so this conversation is not relevant.. King James took his team to the playoffs in his second year... what has Monta done.. and he had better talent than Lebron ever did...

Last edited by JordanMPM; 03-28-2010 at 06:10 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #111
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 BabyBatterBoy said:
true. everyone does have their own opinions but when it's coming from players that actually play against them and not bums who sit on boxden and talk s**t all day it means a lot more. so far i've heard plenty of nba players say that kobe is the best. never heard anyone in the nba say lebron.
Yea not saying lebron is the best but if you listening to his opinion after saying he is better than bron ur an idiot lol I think players just hate on bron point blank.
 8 years ago '09        #112
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
Tell Monta to explain this

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #113
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Tell Monta to explain this
Monta had the flu that game, but it does happen. people get dunked on, people get crossed.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #114
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 MrTripleDouble said:
This dude is fake a.ss gangster. Shaking up GD folks. I'm from the south-side of Chicago. If he came over here doing that sh*t he would get a "violation" beating and robbed real talk. All these NBA players need to stop with this "I used to be gangster" act. These NBA dudes is worse than rapper's. Monta Ellis is the Rick Ross of the NBA.
GDN is heavy down in Jackson, MS. And only way he'd catch a "V" is if he couldnt shake up properly. All that "spit yo lit" stuff to any random joe aint even as hot as it was back in the early to mid 2000's. But lol at that people acting like Hoover being from MS is like GDN being from Mississippi.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-29-2010 at 10:05 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #115
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 franchise said:
Monta had the flu that game, but it does happen. people get dunked on, people get crossed.

OJ was playing good defense until his teammate came over and tried to help who knocked him over. OJ didnt get crossed.

Monta sure did though, blame it on the flu
 03-30-2010, 06:22 PM         #116
YAImean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
Monta is more skilled than Lebron so i understand his sentiment. It's like when you play pick up against that dude who's not really nice, he doesn't dazzle you with his skill but hes just so athletic he can just score. I know I say I'm nicer than that n*gga.
How u figure? Monta's point guard size wit point guard skill, he may be quicker than other guards or have an amazing amount of bounce for someone his size but LeBron's a PF's size wit better PG skills and an amazing amount of bounce for someone his size. Which part of that equals Monta being more skilled? And i would say LB's a lil more than "just so athletic he can just score."
 8 years ago '07        #117
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 TheG1ftedOne said:
OJ was playing good defense until his teammate came over and tried to help who knocked him over. OJ didnt get crossed.

Monta sure did though, blame it on the flu
Nah son, he got f**king crossed! haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago