Monta Ellis: Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #81
Gdot82 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
KOBE IS NUMBER 1- HIS JUMPER IS WATER AND HE DO STUFF SO CARELESS LIKE ITS EASY. ITS NOT SPECTACULAR MOVES BUT HE JUST GOT THE ALL AROUND GAME

LEBRON IS NUMBER 2- THE s**t HE DO IS NBA JAMMISH AND HE WILL EVENTUALLY PASS KOBE AS A BETTER PLAYER ATHLETICALLY, AND HE GOT A ALL AROUND GAME TOO BUT HE CANT MAKE CLUTCH SHOTS ON A REGULAR LIKE KOPBE

MELO-3 I THINK MELLO IS GREAT AT HIS POSITION BUT HE CAN'T PLAY ANY POSITION LIKE LEBRON AND DROP FROM ANYWHERE ON THE FLOOR LIKE KOBE..HE THE TRUTH

WADE-4 HE JUST THE TRUTH BUT HE NEED TO WORK ON HIS JUMPER HE CANT BE STOPPED DRIVING TO THE BASKET.

DURANT-5 HE THE BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE,BUT HE CANT MAKE OTHERS AROUND HIM BETTER LIKE KOBE AND LEBRON..THEM TWO IS THE BEST ALL AROUND PLAYERS, BUT BURANT HE THE BEST OFFENSIVE
 03-27-2010, 01:25 PM         #82
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
That's a great perspective and very true. It's something that's inside and not really influenced by external factor's. Even if LeBron wins a ring this year people will still say Kobe is #1 just because it's appropriate and relevant to the times but in 5 year's there opinion will change. From what I remember when Jordan was on the wizards he wasn't the best player in the league, either from his numbers or what he's doing, he was the best player in the league because he's Michael Jordan and the reputation and legacy he created for himself. Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, or Tracy Mcgrady was the best player in the league at that time.
how you gonna compare mikes legacy at age 40 to kobe now tho Dudes actin like Kobe's career is done after this year and what not. Look if LBJ gets that ring I'm 100% sure you won't hear anyone saying Kobe is the best anymore, because Bron will be certified.What do you expect dudes to say right now? Kobe is the defending champion and still top 2 in the L at worst, you put those factors together and most would call dude the best, not to mention they all played against him
 8 years ago '04        #83
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
this musta fell on his head
 8 years ago '10        #84
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
ahaha @ monta...n*gga got jokes...And Ive heard players say bron is the best..kobe jus plays on the best team
 8 years ago '04        #85
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6456 6456
interesting opinion. Everybody knows LeBron is better. To me, Monta is a Wade prototype
 8 years ago '04        #86
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11265 11265
can't believe i had to go four pages before i saw the handshake gif...
 03-27-2010, 03:37 PM         #87
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
can't believe i had to go four pages before i saw the handshake gif...
You can always count on me.
 8 years ago '06        #88
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
We should have traded Monta
 8 years ago '04        #89
Spidaman83 
space
space
$306 | Props total: 15 15
i understand what all yall saying... but have yall ever watched monta play? he's one of the quickest players in the league and can get his shot at anytime. hands down period. it's the truth. youtube monta ellis.. youll see
 03-27-2010, 04:22 PM         #90
YAImean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Well if Lebron had that respect over his fellow players, then he would get more comments from fellow players that he is the best and that he wouldnt be voted on the most overrated list by these same players.

No matter how many rings he got and how many Kobe has, if Lebron is far and away the best player why doesnt anybody speak up. People who actually play against him, not no ESPN or Boxden a.ss n*ggas.

What overrated list has LeBron been? Seriously asking not being a smartass
 03-27-2010, 04:24 PM         #91
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spidaman83 said:
i understand what all yall saying... but have yall ever watched monta play? he's one of the quickest players in the league and can get his shot at anytime. hands down period. it's the truth. youtube monta ellis.. youll see
:wow: Never knew Monta Ellis was this good. I used to just look at box scores. Thanks for the tip.

[video - click to view]

03-27-2010, 04:25 PM         #92
YAImean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
so basically you don't respect their opinion because they don't see Lebron as number 1 right?

too funny

he has to PROVE himself, and taking his team all the way is a simple example of that, i don't get what you don't comprehend about that...he has gotten deep into the playoffs a few times then got his a.ss handed to him...IF HE WAS THIS BADASS WITH THIS "LEGACY" he would have won something by now
You know Mike didn't win a title until his 7th year right? LB's taking a team that was the 4th in the conference to the ship @ 21 and has a MVP before 25, I think he's proven himself. He does need some rings tho. By your logic Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Dominique and Barkley never proved themselves
 8 years ago '08        #93
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1653 1653
 Trill Azz n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

lol at this guy....dude MOnta is from the rough streets of Jackson, Mississippi.....hell last i checked we were ranked 3rd or 4th in murder rate in the nation right behind New, Orleans and a couple mo dangerous cities....im sure the n*gga eliis was in some kinda gang growing up.....yeah and mo williams from the same spot too

and for your info, the leader of the Gangster Disciple Nation, Larry Hoover was born in Jacktown himself....

so do your homework the next time u talk out ur a.ss
Finally somebody who actually know what they talking about. I grew up on the Northside and the Westside (Georgetown, stayed for a couple of years) which is where Monta grew up at and everybody round here know about Monta's gang affiliation even when he was at Lanier, which is one of the roughest schools in Jackson with the 4 worst hoods. n*ggas actin like Monta just started this s**t when he got in the NBA. Even tho I don't like G.D.s The donut n*gga is not fake.

But still, he's not #2 in the NBA
 8 years ago '04        #94
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
he got 1 and 3 right. he gotta put melo at 2
 8 years ago '06        #95
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
My n*gga Monta...:jumping0045:
 8 years ago '09        #96
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 WilliamHBonnie said:
It says everyone from the inside looking out has a different opinion than everyone from the outside looking in.
Let me ask you this then...

Who determines who's the best. The people on the inside or the people on the outside?

:hmm:

The outside opinion doesnt have the credibility that the players who actually play against him have.
 8 years ago '06        #98
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2068 2068
 YAImean said:
You know Mike didn't win a title until his 7th year right? LB's taking a team that was the 4th in the conference to the ship @ 21 and has a MVP before 25, I think he's proven himself. He does need some rings tho. By your logic Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Dominique and Barkley never proved themselves
those you named had HUGE careers...bron hasn't even done anything but win an MVP award....come on
 03-27-2010, 07:26 PM         #99
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Let me ask you this then...

Who determines who's the best. The people on the inside or the people on the outside?

:hmm:

The outside opinion doesnt have the credibility that the players who actually play against him have.
Think about this... the truth is on the outside, feelings are on the inside.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy