Monta Ellis: Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #41
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 Mysonne said:
it's funny that you will say someone that actually plays with these players opinion holds the same weight as yours. hilarious.
And at the same time it's funny that you think these player's don't have personal favorites, opinions, or biases like everyone else. If Kobe hit a game-winner in my face or beat me in the finals, I would say he is the best but I have never experienced that so I can't speak from that perspective but I can speak from the perspective of a fan/enthusiast and in that perspective LeBron James is #1.
 8 years ago '10        #42
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 Mysonne said:
LOL no you must be a low self esteem to think you are better than me, lol you are clearly a clown, i also feel sorry for your mama
that was a low blow. Were having having a debate on Boxden and you bring my OG into this? Lol I wish I was O Dogg right now because you would be this soon to be dead Korean man.

[pic - click to view]

03-27-2010, 02:52 AM         #43
Mystikal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
monta is a fool
 8 years ago '05        #44
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312

Dude isnt even top 20, never mind top 2
 8 years ago '07        #45
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
Monta is that dude but C'mon son...
 03-27-2010, 03:01 AM         #46
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's no crazier than people putting durant 2,or 3..
 8 years ago '06        #47
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,216 | Props total: 753 753
for someone whose never made an all-star squad this n*gga feels himself a bit too hard
 8 years ago '06        #48
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
 MrTripleDouble said:
And at the same time it's funny that you think these player's don't have personal favorites, opinions, or biases like everyone else. If Kobe hit a game-winner in my face or beat me in the finals, I would say he is the best but I have never experienced that so I can't speak from that perspective but I can speak from the perspective of a fan/enthusiast and in that perspective LeBron James is #1.
but NEARLY EVERY player says kobe is better and thats still not enough for you???

if i was a lebron fan i would think kobe is the best right now because i know bron will have his time

and its not just people who kobe has hit a shot on or beat in the finals who say these things...its A LOT of NBA players

Kobe IS the best right now, but bron will have his time
 8 years ago '09        #49
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Well if Lebron had that respect over his fellow players, then he would get more comments from fellow players that he is the best and that he wouldnt be voted on the most overrated list by these same players.

No matter how many rings he got and how many Kobe has, if Lebron is far and away the best player why doesnt anybody speak up. People who actually play against him, not no ESPN or Boxden a.ss n*ggas.

i agree wit this one..
 03-27-2010, 03:45 AM         #50
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Teams don't try to trade the 2nd best player in the League for OJ Mayo.
 8 years ago '05        #51
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

MrTripleDouble said:
This dude is fake a.ss gangster. Shaking up GD folks. I'm from the south-side of Chicago. If he came over here doing that sh*t he would get a "violation" beating and robbed real talk. All these NBA players need to stop with this "I used to be gangster" act. These NBA dudes is worse than rapper's. Monta Ellis is the Rick Ross of the NBA.
lol at this guy....dude MOnta is from the rough streets of Jackson, Mississippi.....hell last i checked we were ranked 3rd or 4th in murder rate in the nation right behind New, Orleans and a couple mo dangerous cities....im sure the n*gga eliis was in some kinda gang growing up.....yeah and mo williams from the same spot too

and for your info, the leader of the Gangster Disciple Nation, Larry Hoover was born in Jacktown himself....

so do your homework the next time u talk out ur a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #52
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
lol at all of the anti warriors ignorance thru out threads. its funny for a team that "plays no defense" that they force the most turnovers in the league.

all people ever say on here is that, "they play zero defense" and that "their numbers are inflated"

Monta is a good defender and plays defense nearly the entire game. he guarded several much larger players very very well, he is much stronger than he looks and his quickness cant be matched. this year he shut down danny granger and brandon roy, he slowed and bothered durant, kobe, carmelo, to name a few examples.

the franchise will be respected or feared next season when new ownership finallys handles shiit proper. goodbye nelson finally. it will also help to have more than 7 players healthy for the year with only 1 big man signed from the d-league.
 8 years ago '09        #53
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 HotepSuns said:
it's no crazier than people putting durant 2,or 3..
this is truth,durant shouldnt even be considered in the mvp race,hes my dude but lets be real
 8 years ago '09        #54
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 franchise said:
lol at all of the anti warriors ignorance thru out threads. its funny for a team that "plays no defense" that they force the most turnovers in the league.

all people ever say on here is that, "they play zero defense" and that "their numbers are inflated"

Monta is a good defender and plays defense nearly the entire game. he guarded several much larger players very very well, he is much stronger than he looks and his quickness cant be matched. this year he shut down danny granger and brandon roy, he slowed and bothered durant, kobe, carmelo, to name a few examples.

the franchise will be respected or feared next season when new ownership finallys handles shiit proper. goodbye nelson finally. it will also help to have more than 7 players healthy for the year with only 1 big man signed from the d-league.
n*gga they allowed a team to score over a 150 point on them,so call me ignorant cuz that is no where near close to being defense,but instead of me being ignorant,ill just call u an idiot
 8 years ago '04        #55
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
n*gga they allowed a team to score over a 150 point on them,so call me ignorant cuz that is no where near close to being defense,but instead of me being ignorant,ill just call u an idiot
so 1 game decides it all? a road game at a place they havent won, in i think 5 years at that, with 8 healthy players, only 1 big man that got signed from d-league, and no curry.

total points is partly due to pace tho and that adds to peoples ignorance. so if they walked the ball up and sat on it every shot clock theyd have better defense?

the warriors main problem, which contributes to many poor defense stats is rebounding. teams get 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances, usually high percentage shots.

1. injuries is a prob for that
2. nelson is an idiot for that and plays small

things will be different when we have a real coach next year.
 8 years ago '06        #56
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 TheG1ftedOne said:
How many fellow NBA players have said Lebron is the best? None that Ive seen.

Look at how many fellow players say Kobe is the best.

What does that tell you.
it just tells you they respect there elders because everybody knows dwade is the best player in the league if kobe had wades team he wouldn't even make the playoffs just like he didn't that year shaq left
 8 years ago '04        #57
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
 Trill Azz n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

lol at this guy....dude MOnta is from the rough streets of Jackson, Mississippi.....hell last i checked we were ranked 3rd or 4th in murder rate in the nation right behind New, Orleans and a couple mo dangerous cities....im sure the n*gga eliis was in some kinda gang growing up.....yeah and mo williams from the same spot too

and for your info, the leader of the Gangster Disciple Nation, Larry Hoover was born in Jacktown himself....

so do your homework the next time u talk out ur a.ss
Damn n*gga. You from Jackson too? I grew up on the Westside over by Sub 2! But anyways Monta BEEN a beast but I still don't think he up there JUST yet to give himself number 2. Especially with doing stupid s**t like when he hurt his leg a while back , dirtbike riding. But yea he coming for somebody's spot, just not now
 8 years ago '06        #58
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
bahaha what th f**k is he smokin..on another note i wonder fi this s**t pisses wade off?I'm not even a heat fan and i'm egttin offended at the lack of respect this dude gets...from mvp votes and even more dpoy votes last year and this year all these 1-3 rankings comin out with him not there when he can be argued to be better ten all in overall gameplay..just don't have the squad that the others have
 03-27-2010, 10:30 AM         #59
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monta Ellis passes? Isn't he a blackhole? Undersized high scoring SGs that don't pass aren't really that valuable.
 03-27-2010, 10:48 AM         #60
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's lucky Cavs don't play them this year anymore. LeBron usually holds grudges.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy