Monta Ellis: Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #21
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 BabyBatterBoy said:
true. everyone does have their own opinions but when it's coming from players that actually play against them and not bums who sit on boxden and talk s**t all day it means a lot more. so far i've heard plenty of nba players say that kobe is the best. never heard anyone in the nba say lebron.
You have to understand that NBA players can be haters, d*ckriders, or stans just like here on boxden. There no different from you or me on the inside but on the surface obviously it's a lot different. Some players don't like seeing LeBron get all the love. Like with the espn poll for players he had votes for being "overrated". Really? Soon to be two time MVP, Scoring champ, went 35-5-5 18 times this year and only Dwade has done it...5 times and so much more sh*t These guys have salt in there v*gina like a a kid at the park who didn't get picked for a pick-up game. He may not have rings but he ain't no scrub. Some guys in the NBA are p*ssy and are now where near LeBron in talent or legacy.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-27-2010 at 01:22 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #22
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13073 13073
they call taking a s**t a # 2 right? good job monta you're exactly right!
 8 years ago '10        #23
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
How da hell you know where he grew up and what he did

He shaking up with a security guard during practice, it ain't like he in the streets doing that sh*t.
 8 years ago '10        #24
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 kakish said:
lol..terrible analogy...
Great analogy if you know anything about the music business.
 8 years ago '09        #25
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 ronnie said:
you're right... he did play good D on Kobe last week. I just think you have to be consistently a good defender if you want to hang your hat on "defense" as one of the major skills you bring to the court.
Well he said he can "defend"

I guess that just means he has the skill to do it, not necesarilly he is a good defensive player

To me there is a difference between being a good defender and being a good defensive player. If your a good defender, that just means you have the skill to defend well. If your a good defensive player, then not only do you have the skill but you give an effort every play on defense to try and stop the ball.
 8 years ago '09        #26
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 MrTripleDouble said:
Great analogy if you know anything about the music business.
Actually thats a horrible analogy becuase at this point, Lebron is the poster child of the NBA. There is no "underground" or "selling out of your trunk" when it comes to Lebron.

Lebron is arguably the biggest face in the league. He's not some under the radar player who is getting over looked now.
 8 years ago '10        #27
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Actually thats a horrible analogy becuase at this point, Lebron is the poster child of the NBA. There is no "underground" or "selling out of your trunk" when it comes to Lebron.

Lebron is arguably the biggest face in the league. He's not some under the radar player who is getting over looked now.
Some people consider rings the holy grail which Kobe has and LeBron doesn't no matter if your the poster child of the NBA or not. So of course there going to be biased and everyone has there personal favorites regardless of what's going on in the now/present. LeBron is the Obama of the NBA. Lot's of people love him for all the right reasons but more people hate him for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-27-2010 at 01:35 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #28
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
 MrTripleDouble said:
That everyone has there own opinion

LeBron is still the new kid on the block. If Kobe had no rings they wouldn't say that. When LeBron starts winning rings there opinion will change. Like an indy music artist who sells 100,000 CD's out of the trunk of there car. Those are HUGE numbers indy wise especially when you pocket more than 50% of the profit's but that person aint s**t until they have a #1 on billbnoard hot 100 in a lot of people's eyes. So it's all relative and based on perspective.
oh god ....i stopped reading after you said IF KOBE HAD NO RINGS.....thats like saying if Jordan had no rings he wouldnt be that good haha come on now really?
 03-27-2010, 01:59 AM         #29
TRU20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait til LeBron starts winning championships. That all will change. Since when does anyone say anything about Monta Ellis being anywhere in the top 5 let alone the top 10 for that matter? NEVER!!!
 03-27-2010, 02:00 AM         #30
TRU20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this nukka don't even play defense. hell... the whole Golden State Squad doesn't play defense. The only reason why Golden State is even relevant this year is simple.... Steph Curry!
 8 years ago '06        #31
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
 MrTripleDouble said:
You have to understand that NBA players can be haters, d*ckriders, or stans just like here on boxden. There no different from you or me on the inside but on the surface obviously it's a lot different. Some players don't like seeing LeBron get all the love. Like with the espn poll for players he had votes for being "overrated". Really? Soon to be two time MVP, Scoring champ, went 35-5-5 18 times this year and only Dwade has done it...5 times and so much more sh*t These guys have salt in there v*gina like a a kid at the park who didn't get picked for a pick-up game. He may not have rings but he ain't no scrub. Some guys in the NBA are p*ssy and are now where near LeBron in talent or legacy.
so basically you don't respect their opinion because they don't see Lebron as number 1 right?

too funny

he has to PROVE himself, and taking his team all the way is a simple example of that, i don't get what you don't comprehend about that...he has gotten deep into the playoffs a few times then got his a.ss handed to him...IF HE WAS THIS BADASS WITH THIS "LEGACY" he would have won something by now
 8 years ago '10        #32
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 daffysm said:
oh god ....i stopped reading after you said IF KOBE HAD NO RINGS.....thats like saying if Jordan had no rings he wouldnt be that good haha come on now really?
lol come on now I'm not saying that. I'm saying most people consider player's who have rings better or more successful. If Jordan had no rings he would be one of the greatest. Top 10 but not the GOAT. His 6 rings have secured his greatness and legacy.
 03-27-2010, 02:11 AM         #33
J on I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's got to be joking. Either that or he is truly mentally retarded.
 8 years ago '04        #34
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MrTripleDouble said:
you keep telling yourself that, lol
 8 years ago '10        #35
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 daffysm said:
so basically you don't respect their opinion because they don't see Lebron as number 1 right?

too funny

he has to PROVE himself, and taking his team all the way is a simple example of that, i don't get what you don't comprehend about that...he has gotten deep into the playoffs a few times then got his a.ss handed to him...IF HE WAS THIS BADASS WITH THIS "LEGACY" he would have won something by now
LeBron has proven himself to be a great player but not a championship player. DJ Benga is a championship player right? but is he a great player? Not even the GOAT MJ know's what it takes to win a championship (so he says). Talent, coaching, match-ups, other players stepping up, injuries, etc. So don't beat LeBron with a stick because he doesn't have a ring or as many as Kobe, he's doing all he can considering without him the Cav's would be no better than the Net's. Give it time, this June can very well prove my argument.
 03-27-2010, 02:19 AM         #36
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
monta ellis watched kobe growing up......lebron watched kobe growing up.......its an intangible you cant define. in 5 years lebron will begin recieving this sort of praise from his peers.
 8 years ago '10        #37
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
you keep telling yourself that, lol
You must have low-self esteem or self-worth if you think anybody on this earth is a better more worthy human being than you. All I am saying is that there human and have thoughts and feelings like everybody else.
 8 years ago '04        #38
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
it's funny that you will say someone that actually plays with these players opinion holds the same weight as yours. hilarious.
 8 years ago '04        #39
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
You must have low-self esteem or self-worth if you think anybody on this earth is a better more worthy human being than you. All I am saying is that there human and have thoughts and feelings like everybody else.
LOL no you must be a low self esteem to think you are better than me, lol you are clearly a clown, i also feel sorry for your mama
 8 years ago '10        #40
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Everest said:
monta ellis watched kobe growing up......lebron watched kobe growing up.......its an intangible you cant define. in 5 years lebron will begin recieving this sort of praise from his peers.
That's a great perspective and very true. It's something that's inside and not really influenced by external factor's. Even if LeBron wins a ring this year people will still say Kobe is #1 just because it's appropriate and relevant to the times but in 5 year's there opinion will change. From what I remember when Jordan was on the wizards he wasn't the best player in the league, either from his numbers or what he's doing, he was the best player in the league because he's Michael Jordan and the reputation and legacy he created for himself. Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, or Tracy Mcgrady was the best player in the league at that time.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-27-2010 at 02:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy