Monta Ellis: Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3.

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
9510 pageviews
120 comments

AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Monta Ellis: Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3.

While Rolling Stone recently declared Kevin Durant better than Kobe Bryant, Warriors guard Monta Ellis has his own opinion on who should be ranked as the NBA’s three best players.

“I’m going to say LeBron James [third],” Ellis said recently. “He can do it all, pass, score, defend, block shots. No. 2, I would have to say, me. I can do a whole lot of things: defend, score, make passes, do whatever I need to do.

“No. 1, I’d say Kobe Bryant. There isn’t one player that can stop Kobe one-on-one. He has a lot of stuff. He can defend. And of course, he won four championships.”

[pic - click to view]

As Stoudemire's game grows, so does his cost - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

imageimageimageimageimage

1.Lebron
2.Kobe
3.Melo
4.Wade
5.Durant

120 comments for "Monta Ellis: Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3."

03-27-2010, 12:53 AM         #2
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol monta got jokes

1. Andrew Bogut
2. Mario Chalmers
3. Lebron
4. The Rapist
5. doesn't matter
 8 years ago '08        #3
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13664 13664
Man i aint see that monta ellis gif in a while
 8 years ago '09        #4
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
How many fellow NBA players have said Lebron is the best? None that Ive seen.

Look at how many fellow players say Kobe is the best.

What does that tell you.
 8 years ago '06        #5
TAS1971 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 2 2
who is monta ellis
 8 years ago '10        #6
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
 TheG1ftedOne said:
How many fellow NBA players have said Lebron is the best? None that Ive seen.

Look at how many fellow players say Kobe is the best.

What does that tell you.
That everyone has there own opinion

LeBron is still the new kid on the block. If Kobe had no rings they wouldn't say that. When LeBron starts winning rings there opinion will change. Like an indy music artist who sells 100,000 CD's out of the trunk of there car. Those are HUGE numbers indy wise especially when you pocket more than 50% of the profit's but that person aint s**t until they have a #1 on billbnoard hot 100 in a lot of people's eyes. So it's all relative and based on perspective.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-27-2010 at 01:08 AM..
 03-27-2010, 01:07 AM         #7
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Now I know for sure they don't do drug testing in the NBA.
 03-27-2010, 01:08 AM         #8
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
While Rolling Stone recently declared Kevin Durant better than Kobe Bryant, Warriors guard Monta Ellis has his own opinion on who should be ranked as the NBA’s three best players.

“I’m going to say LeBron James [third],” Ellis said recently. “He can do it all, pass, score, defend, block shots. No. 2, I would have to say, me. I can do a whole lot of things: defend,

Stopped reading. n*gga lost all his validity
 8 years ago '98        #9
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3577 3577
wow... ellis actually said that. lmao
 03-27-2010, 01:09 AM         #10
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:

LeBron is still the new kid on the block. If Kobe had no rings they wouldn't say that. When LeBron starts winning rings there opinion will change. Like an indy music artist who sells 100,000 out the trunk, Those are HUGE numbers indy wise especially when you pocket more than 50% of the profit's but that person aint s**t until they have a #1 on billbnoard hot 100 in a lot of people's eyes. So it's all relative and based on perspective.
true. everyone does have their own opinions but when it's coming from players that actually play against them and not bums who sit on boxden and talk s**t all day it means a lot more. so far i've heard plenty of nba players say that kobe is the best. never heard anyone in the nba say lebron.
 8 years ago '98        #11
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
 more_fya said:
Stopped reading. n*gga lost all his validity
and defend was number one on his list of skills
 8 years ago '09        #12
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 ronnie said:
and defend was number one on his list of skills
Honestly though, Ellis is not that bad of a defender

It just depend on when he wanna play it
 8 years ago '09        #13
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
any time monte ellis is in a top three even if its his own list should instantly null and void,im surprised the person askin the question didnt turn around and walk away
 8 years ago '10        #14
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
This dude is fake a.ss gangster. Shaking up GD folks. I'm from the south-side of Chicago. If he came over here doing that sh*t he would get a "violation" beating and robbed real talk. All these NBA players need to stop with this "I used to be gangster" act. These NBA dudes is worse than rapper's. Monta Ellis is the Rick Ross of the NBA.
 8 years ago '07        #15
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 MrTripleDouble said:

LeBron is still the new kid on the block. If Kobe had no rings they wouldn't say that. When LeBron starts winning rings there opinion will change. Like an indy music artist who sells 100,000 CD's out of the trunk of there car. Those are HUGE numbers indy wise especially when you pocket more than 50% of the profit's but that person aint s**t until they have a #1 on billbnoard hot 100 in a lot of people's eyes. So it's all relative and based on perspective.
lol..terrible analogy...
 8 years ago '09        #16
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:

Well if Lebron had that respect over his fellow players, then he would get more comments from fellow players that he is the best and that he wouldnt be voted on the most overrated list by these same players.

No matter how many rings he got and how many Kobe has, if Lebron is far and away the best player why doesnt anybody speak up. People who actually play against him, not no ESPN or Boxden a.ss n*ggas.
 8 years ago '09        #17
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
This dude is fake a.ss gangster. Shaking up GD folks. I'm from the south-side of Chicago. If he came over here doing that sh*t he would get a "violation" beating and robbed real talk. All these NBA players need to stop with this "I used to be gangster" act. These NBA dudes is worse than rapper's. Monta Ellis is the Rick Ross of the NBA.
How da hell you know where he grew up and what he did

8 years ago '06        #18
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
Lebron uses brute force alot, lots of bad shots.. And monta ellis smokes crack and shoots heroine.. Evidently
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #19
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
 MrTripleDouble said:
Better than being the Prince of the NBA

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '98        #20
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Honestly though, Ellis is not that bad of a defender

It just depend on when he wanna play it
you're right... he did play good D on Kobe last week. I just think you have to be consistently a good defender if you want to hang your hat on "defense" as one of the major skills you bring to the court.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy