Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
Pwill by KO 6 75.00%
Pwill by Decision 2 25.00%
Draw 0 0%
Cintron by KO 0 0%
Cintron by Decision 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #161
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 kp059 said:
I live where cintron is from n was supporting this dude but that s**t was too much...if the docs said he couldn't continue than That shoulda been announced . N since it wasn't I'm just gonna believe he b**chhhed up..he cried after Margarito beat him soo I'ma just throw in the towel on this dude
Posted via Mobile Device
It was announced but hey if this is his MO who knows

I watched the whole thing cause I missed the May f!ght and refused to wathc on my pc
 8 years ago '06        #162
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
that was the funniest dive ive ever seen
 05-09-2010, 12:38 AM         #163
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ p will wanting to f!ght floyd...he got so many flaws it aint funny. floyd would eat him alive.
 05-09-2010, 12:47 AM         #164
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened? good f!ght?
 8 years ago '06        #165
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
yeah paul is just not 100% polished, his aggressive style and when he connects makes him a problem

Fam has a HITLIST THO

- WINKY WRIGHT
-KERMIT CINTRON
- MARGACHEATO
- SERGIO MARTINEZ ECT
 8 years ago '07        #166
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 DrX said:
lol @ p will wanting to f!ght floyd...he got so many flaws it aint funny. floyd would eat him alive.
He'll eventually get what he asked for. He better tighten up with that leading in with his head s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #167
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Cintron Furious: They Reverse It or I'm Done With Boxing

By Rick Reeno

BoxingScene.com spoke with a furious Kermit Cintron, who vowed to walk away from boxing if the California State Athletic Commission denies his planned petition to reverse Saturday's split decision loss to Paul Williams, which took place at the Home Depot Center in Carson.

The first three rounds of the f!ght was more or less a boxing match, but the two former champions began to exchange hard punches in the fourth. Not long after the leather started flying, the two f!ghters were locked in a clinch when it appeared, at least to me, that Williams tried to do a quick side manuever to land a hook, which sent both f!ghters falling backwards. Williams landed on the canvas, while Cintron went through the ropes and landed on a ringside table.

The ringside physician would not allow Cintron to continue the f!ght. Pursuant to the governing rules in the state of California, the f!ght went to the cards because three rounds had been completed. Williams was awarded a four round technical split-decision.

Cintron said that he told the ringside physician that he needed a few minutes catch his breath because the fall knocked the wind right out of him. The doctor believed Cintron was suffering from a possible punctured lung and would not allow him to continue the f!ght. Another doctor was holding Cintron's head and ordered him to stay down to avoid further injury to what he a.ssumed was a possible punctured lung - after Cintron indicated that he needed a moment to catch his breath.

"Clearly I was winning the f!ght. In the fourth round, he had caught me with a straight left and I came back and counter-punched him with a hard right and I don't know if it was the hard right that hurt him or the left hook but he was buckling. He was definitely hurt. I was going to take my time to catch him again. I don't know if he lost his footing or he was hurt. The momentum, I don't know if he pulled me or what but the momentum just took me right out of the ring," Cintron told BoxingScene.com.

"When I went out of the ring. I hit the corner of something on my right lower back and it took my breath away. I couldn't catch my breath for about a minute. [The doctor] kept telling me the f!ght was over and 'let's take you to the hospital so we can check you.' I was fine after a minute. All I needed to do was catch my breath. The guy that was holding my head, he kept saying that I had a punctured lung. I said that 'seriously, I'm fine now, I want to continue the f!ght and don't take this f!ght away from me' and they took the f**king f!ght away from me."

Cintron told BoxingScene he is so disgusted with the doctors' ruling that he plans to walk away from the sport if the California State Athletic Commission rules against a planned petition to reverse the split decision call.

"The doctors made the decision to stop this f!ght. I told them not to take this f!ght from me. I was winning the f!ght. I was winning the whole entire f!ght. I don't understand, doctors they don't really know boxing. I was f!ghting the perfect f!ght of my life against Paul Williams and they took the f!ght away from me," Cintron said.

"I'm disgusted with the whole situation. I told Josh [Dubin] that they need to look at a tape and do something to reverse the decision. I know I won the f!ght. If they don't reverse the decision, I think I'm f**king done. I think I'm done f!ghting. To take the f!ght away from me like that is disgusting. I've done what I can and I've showed that I'm one of the best out there and for them to take the f!ght away from me like that, to let the doctors decide and not let me get back in the ring, it's not cool."

Pursuant to the California rules, Cintron had up to five minutes to recover. He said the doctors would not give him the five minutes and instead called a halt to the f!ght.

"There was no reason for them to bring to stretcher out. I was fine, I was moving. I caught my breath back. All they had to do was give me two minutes or whatever," Cintron said. "I had five minutes to recover from falling out of the ring. Why didn't they give me the five minutes?"

Cintron's promoter Lou DiBella echoed his f!ghter's statements, but he doesn't think Cintron is going to walk away from the sport. He told BoxingScene emotions are in play over the loss and he expects Cintron to return the ring in the near future.

"Kermit said he was okay. He got his breath back. They wouldn't let him f!ght. Kermit's doctor was there and he told them Kermit was fine. Kermit is not going to quit boxing. It's just emotions talking right now. The doctors said they didn't give him any recovery time because they were concerned about a punctured lung," DiBella told BoxingScene.com.

05-09-2010, 01:05 PM         #168
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kermit pulled a b**ch move. i used to be a fan .... he dove out those ropes on purpose
 8 years ago '06        #170
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
lol at "ya i was fine, i was moving", f**k outta here dude showed no motion whatsoever he is sucha vag. hopefully they laugh at his petition so we wont have to ever see him f!ght again.
 8 years ago '05        #171
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
@ him acting like he wasnt lying there for like 10 minutes...asking for "5 minutes"...dude u was chillen for like 10
 8 years ago '06        #172
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Paul Williams' Promoter: Cintron Rematch, Pacquiao, Floyd

Carson, CA – The “Most Feared f!ghter in the World”, Paul “The Punisher” Williams was just heating up in the fourth round when his opponent, Kermit “The k!ller” Cintron disappeared from the ring and fell onto a table at ringside at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA..

Doctors felt that Cintron could not continue and thus the bout went to the scorecards with two of the three judges scoring the bout in favor of Williams, thus giving the talented southpaw the technical decision.

Judge James Jen Kin had the bout 40-36 and Fritz Werner scored it 39-37, both in favor of Williams. Judge Jerry Cantu saw the talented Puerto Rican Cintron ahead at 40-36. .

While Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. continue to bypass Williams, the talented southpaw’s promoter Dan Goossen of Goossen Tutor Promotions feels his man is more than ready and “the weight is over”.

“It was unfortunate what happened tonight,” said Goossen. “We certainly wanted Paul to shine and it looked like he was just getting into gear there in the fourth round. We can do it again if they want to or Paul can go on and f!ght Pacquiao or Mayweather. We are ready to move to welterweight and take on either f!ghter.”

Williams and Cintron felt each other out for the first three rounds of the bout with Williams holding the slim edge. Williams got loose in the fourth round connecting with his jab and two strong and hard lefts to Cintron’s head. The two f!ghters exchanged blows with Williams wrapping up Cintron. Williams went to the ground and Cintron’s momentum carried him out of the ring, landing on the ringside table before hitting The Home Depot Center cement in the first row of the ringside seats.

Doctors rushed to his aid as the f!ghter lay there. After examining Cintron, doctors decided that he could not continue and thus under California State Athletic Commission rules, the bout went to the scorecards for four rounds.

The talented southpaw from Augusta, GA moved his career record to 39-1 with 27 KOs, while Cintron’s record fell to 32-3-1, 28 KOs) in an evening of boxing presented by Goossen Tutor Promotions in a.ssociation with DiBella Entertainment.

“He hit me with a nice little shot and I hit him with a nice shot,” said Williams. “We were both throwing punches and we got tangled and he fell out of the ring. I saw him try to get up. I know he wanted to f!ght. I know I wanted to f!ght. I don’t know what to say. It is a strange way to get a win. I will try to get a better one next time. I definetly don’t want to see a f!ghter get hurt like that. I wanted to hurt him with a punch, not by him falling out of the ring. But I wish the best for him and his family.

“I feel bad the fans didn’t get their money’s worth, but I will try harder to give it to them the next time.”

In a preliminary bout with the USBA Junior Lightweight Championship on the line, Argenis Mendez of Maguana, Dominican Republic (16-1, 9 KOs) surprised Mexico City’s Martin Honorio (28-5-1, 14 KOs) in earning his first title of his career in a majority decision. Judge Steve English saw the bout even at 114 and judges Jonathan Davis and Ralph McKnight scored the bout 116-112 in favor of Medez.

“I never felt Honorio’s punches,” said Mendez. “There was no power in them. All I felt was the injury I sustained when he punched my legs. He has a hard head. It hurt my hands, but not that bad. He is a f!ghter that keeps coming forward and I had to use my intelligence and style to keep him at bay. That was the plan me and my trainer worked on. I feel real good and this is the start of my career.”

“He did complicate me a lot,” said Honorio. “I never found him. It was a very difficult style. It was a very close f!ght in a lot of people’s eyes. I can’t say anything on my behalf. If that is what the judges saw, I have to respect them. This was not my night tonight. I just need to go back to the gym and work harder.”

Prior to the evening of boxing, promoter Dan Goossen and Goossen Tutor Promotions announced the addition of WBA Light Heavyweight Champion Beibut Shumenov to their stable of f!ghters. The 26-year-old native of Chimkent, Kazakhstan won the title in only his 10th professional bout in January 2010 against Spain’s Gabriel Campillo. Shumenov is 9-1 with 6 KOs.

In becoming the WBA Light Heavyweight World Champion in just his 10th bout, Shumenov shattered the previous record of 15 bouts by Jeff Harding back in 1989. He also became the fourth boxer from Kazakhstan to win a professional world title. He has a goal to become the undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion of the World.

8 years ago '08        #173
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

8:20 mark till the end
 8 years ago '04        #174
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1576 1576

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #175
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
How the f**k did he not manage to stop himself from going through the ropes =/

Williams had him beat in every round anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #177
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Literally his shoulder touched the table and maybe part of his leg hit the monitor. If he was so ok then why was he on the ground the whole time with his face down on the floor? The only time he made a scene was when he was on the gurney. C'mon Cintron. That was not good acting. Williams probably won't give him a rematch. It's not even worth it.
 8 years ago '04        #178
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Cintron landed a couple of shots towards the end once Williams got impatient and started pushing the action. As I think Williams felt those punches, I would be surprised if he takes the risk of a rematch. Secondly, Cintron is one of the most boring "f!ghters" in boxing history. And I don't mean boring as in great defense. Great defense = great boxing. I mean boring as in, he has no problem not throwing a single punch for a solid minute if his opponent doesn't throw first. There were crazy pauses in action during those few rounds. Cintron flying out of the ring was the highlight of the f!ght, by far.
 8 years ago '05        #179
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Williams felt that right but before that fall he was pursuing and striking Cintron pretty good.
 8 years ago '07        #180
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30471 30471
 stogz said:
Cintron is gonna revert to his old ways. CAn't remember who Cintron fought that had people saying that he had 'heart' all-of-a-sudden. Did he f!ght Angulo?

Anyway, Williams is gonna put work in on dude, then... he not gonna want to f!ght anymore. So, maybe he quits on his stool, or maybe the ref gets tired of telling Cintron to f!ght back, and just calls the f!ght off.
^^^ I was the closest one, lol. I knew Cintron was gonna quit... I made it a point to say that he was either gonna quit on his own, or the ref was gonna stop the f!ght for him. I can't figure out if he was really injured or not though. Cuz, he didn't hit his head when he fell out the ring onto the table... but, that's what he grabbed immediately when he fell out. The back of his head/neck.

Anyway, I just finished watching this f!ght right now, avoided this place like cancer so I wouldn't find out what happened... and THAT B*LLSH*T is what I saw... So disappointed.

First, WTF at that slow a.ss pace Williams started at. Everytime I see him, he's more and more disappointing to watch. Cintron hit him with a punch that had him stumbling backwards.

Second, WTF Cintron diving out the ring... and that is what he did, son DOVE out the ring.

Third, WTF at having them dudes f!ght in California

*post f!ght interview*

Fourth, WTF at Paul Williams not knowing what 'anti-climactic' means. Dude looked like he was stunned by an uppercut when Merchant asked him if the ending was anti-climactic.

Fifth, WTF at Pavlik being 11-12lbs overweight the night before the Martinez f!ght!? WTF at him never f!ghting at 160 ever again? (At least he's not gonna take the Martinez rematch,, shoulda never took the f!ght in the first place. He just cost P-Will a whole lotta loot tho).

Sixth, WTF at Martinez not wanting the P-Will rematch.... he wants Marg instead. G*D DAMMIT man!

WTF!!!?

Oh yea... WTF at that f!ght not being a No Contest. That injury wasn't caused by a legal blow AND 4 rounds were not completed, right? They were in the 4th round, no?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy