Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
Pwill by KO 6 75.00%
Pwill by Decision 2 25.00%
Draw 0 0%
Cintron by KO 0 0%
Cintron by Decision 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #142
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
So did they give the win to Paul, I saw some of it but I didn't catch the tail end.
 8 years ago '04        #143
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
 unwittyname2002 said:
honestly i think cintron was gonna lay there and just take the no contest because he's a heartless a.ss n*gga. figured he could use that as an excuse to collect a purse and get outta dodge. but when he found out that it was going to the cards? oh, nooooooow he's fine. n*gga laid there for 10 minutes not moving then when they get him on the stretcher he acts like he's good to go. f**k cintron, man. i hope nobody (as in legitimate contenders, and hbo/showtime) f**ks with him ever again. pus*y a.ss n*gga.
this...
 05-08-2010, 11:00 PM         #144
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit dove through the ropes. wtf...how is it physically possible to go through the ropes from being a little off balance. how can somebody that athletic to fly through the ropes. Somebody would have to push u with force. The impact of the fall could be real…but the dive wasn’t. I hope kermit alright but that had to be done on purpose
 05-08-2010, 11:00 PM         #145
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
So did they give the win to Paul, I saw some of it but I didn't catch the tail end.

yeah paul won..because california has some weird rule where they go to the scorecards in that type of situation after 3.....
 05-08-2010, 11:02 PM         #146
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Hopkins is probably saying to himself, "why didn't I think of that?"
he's already pulled that stunt once. he wouldn't use it again.

[video - click to view]

05-08-2010, 11:04 PM         #147
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Cintron wanted to go back but docs wouldnt let him...you guys are idiots...

he might busted a rib
naw cintron that s**t like this before like in the martinez f!ght....man i never seen no s**t like that. lol unless a ghost pushed him i dont see how that was physically possible
 8 years ago '09        #148
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 225 225
Glad this s**t was free man..cintron clearly was in this f!ght for the money n that's it..he's from my hood n he made himself look like a b**ch for the world to see. That fall couldn't have been more than2 feet and it had this dude actin like he couldn't move and then when it went to the cards he regained life that fukcin bum can't believe he went out like that
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #149
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
im guessing i didnt miss much not watching this
 8 years ago '06        #150
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Yall are Buggin... He tripped over Williams right foot...Even the announcer said he wanted to f!ght but the doctors wouldnt let him.. I even heard him say that when he was on the floor.. I think he made the mistake of laying too long and then when he said he was alright they llike f**k that we aint getting blamed/sued.

I was wathcing the Mayweather f!ght.. God Dam this n*gga Mosley looked like he was on crack all jittery after the second round.. May is one of the best ever but he could of easily knocked out Mosley if he wasnt so cautious...

What happens when hes forced to throw more punches. He has to f!ght Pacman if want to be the greatest of all time.
 8 years ago '06        #151
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Just when the f!ght started to get good, Cintron has to pull this b**ch move. This s**t was worse than when Pierce had to be carted off in the wheel-chair.
 8 years ago '06        #152
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
^^^^ hahahaha
 8 years ago '06        #153
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 kp059 said:
Glad this s**t was free man..cintron clearly was in this f!ght for the money n that's it..he's from my hood n he made himself look like a b**ch for the world to see. That fall couldn't have been more than2 feet and it had this dude actin like he couldn't move and then when it went to the cards he regained life that fukcin bum can't believe he went out like that
Posted via Mobile Device

u from reading fam??? lol grew up on north 11th street.... s**t crazy on boxden... yeah imo bout cintron dude could obviously f**k us regular cats up, but him being on the scale of top tier boxers he takes n l expecially after the antonio f!ght n this stunt.... rip to ko letterlough but he was a wife beater and the only cat who didn't sign my b**ches autograph when we seen hopkins f!ght in reading lol....not a big autograph fan but cool to have geroge foremans autograph though, dude is a true legend... him jerome brown and reggie white has some value to me anyway
 05-08-2010, 11:24 PM         #154
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
Yall are Buggin... He tripped over Williams right foot...Even the announcer said he wanted to f!ght but the doctors wouldnt let him.. I even heard him say that when he was on the floor.. I think he made the mistake of laying too long and then when he said he was alright they llike f**k that we aint getting blamed/sued.

I was wathcing the Mayweather f!ght.. God Dam this n*gga Mosley looked like he was on crack all jittery after the second round.. May is one of the best ever but he could of easily knocked out Mosley if he wasnt so cautious...

What happens when hes forced to throw more punches. He has to f!ght Pacman if want to be the greatest of all time.
lol he was a little off balance. it would take somebody to push him with force. all he had to do was grab the ropes he went right through the middle. i think the impact of the fall could be right tho. but he took a dive. he pulled this before against martinez
 8 years ago '09        #155
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Menelek said:

So that 2 foot fall was an excuse to act like he was paralyzed for 5 minutes?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #156
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Menelek said:
Yall are Buggin... He tripped over Williams right foot...Even the announcer said he wanted to f!ght but the doctors wouldnt let him...
UMMM HE DIDNT EVEN TOUCH HIS FOOT as he did the dramatic dive

????

lmao wtf
 8 years ago '06        #157
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
 kp059 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Nah like I said.. He made the mistake of lying there too long... I definately felt he could of made it back up. Thats not disputable over here.. I think he fell through the ropes tho.

I dont know his history..

I think yall are a little bit cynnical.. this doesnt help his career ... Yall think this was his premeditate plan to fall throught the ropes?

I think when he was down who ever was at his side prob told him not to move.
 8 years ago '06        #158
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
dude didnt even touch any part of the rope, that s**t was effortless and without question comes from much practice.
 8 years ago '06        #159
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 Menelek said:
Nah like I said.. He made the mistake of lying there too long... I definately felt he could of made it back up. Thats not disputable over here.. I think he fell through the ropes tho.

I think yall are a little bit cynnical.. this doesnt help his career ... Yall think this was his premeditate plan to fall throught the ropes?

I think when he was down who ever was at his side prob told him not to move.

in big moments he has a tendency to resort to pussified tactics such as this, watch both marg f!ghts and the s**t in the martinez f!ght. dude has no heart and ppl actually expect this type of bulls**t easy way out s**t from him.
 8 years ago '09        #160
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Menelek said:

I think when he was down who ever was at his sid t

e prob told him not to move.
I live where cintron is from n was supporting this dude but that s**t was too much...if the docs said he couldn't continue than That shoulda been announced . N since it wasn't I'm just gonna believe he b**chhhed up..he cried after Margarito beat him soo I'ma just throw in the towel on this dude
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago