Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron[5-8-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
Pwill by KO 6 75.00%
Pwill by Decision 2 25.00%
Draw 0 0%
Cintron by KO 0 0%
Cintron by Decision 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #181
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,062 | Props total: 30358 30358
 stogz said:
Cintron is not coming to win. He is coming to survive. As soon as he takes 2 rounds of punishment, seeing 200+ punches come his way in that time... he'll change his mind and not want to win or survive anymore.

Cintron's only chance is to close his eyes in fear, throw a wild bomb and pray it lands an KOs Williams.
^^^^

I amuse myself sometimes.
 8 years ago '04        #182
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 stogz said:

Fifth, WTF at Pavlik being 11-12lbs overweight the night before the Martinez f!ght!? WTF at him never f!ghting at 160 ever again? (At least he's not gonna take the Martinez rematch,, shoulda never took the f!ght in the first place. He just cost P-Will a whole lotta loot tho).

^that came out of Larry Merchant's mouth, take it with a grain of salt lol.

Sixth, WTF at Martinez not wanting the P-Will rematch.... he wants Marg instead. G*D DAMMIT man!
^simple, he can easily whoop Margo and get paid well doing it. P-Will.... ehh. payday's probably there. the W, not so much.

Oh yea... WTF at that f!ght not being a No Contest. That injury wasn't caused by a legal blow AND 4 rounds were not completed, right? They were in the 4th round, no?

^ now, mind you, the bout was a non title f!ght, so the unified rules of blazay blah didnt apply, and apparently California's state rules say that 3 complete rounds AND an incomplete 4 round is enough to score a f!ght, versus the 4 completed round rule under the unified rules.
 8 years ago '04        #183
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
i honestly dont think homie intentionally dove out of the ring, per say. i do think, him being the heartless f*g that he is, took an exaggerated spill to by time, and i think, because of said lack of heart, he didnt man the f**k and get the f**k up regardless of "two doctors telling him to lay there"
 8 years ago '07        #184
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,062 | Props total: 30358 30358
 1MikE said:
i honestly dont think homie intentionally dove out of the ring, per say. i do think, him being the heartless f*g that he is, took an exaggerated spill to by time, and i think, because of said lack of heart, he didnt man the f**k and get the f**k up regardless of "two doctors telling him to lay there"
No no... his a.ss dove. See, ropes are to keep people inside the ring. There are four ropes.... and he matrix'd his way right passed all of them. It would've been a lot simpler to fall into the ropes, feel me? It takes effort to dodge them. It's like getting into a head on car collision, and dodging the airbag from saving you.
 8 years ago '04        #185
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
@ 'matrix'ing' his way through the ropes

Dr. Paul Wallace, one of the ringside physicians, didn't see it the same way as DiBella, and he was one of the men at Cintron's side after the fall. Wallace told the Los Angeles Times, "I did say I wanted the f!ght stopped because the f!ghter twice said he could not continue. He was asked, 'Can you continue?' and he said 'No.' Twice. If he had mentioned to me something like 'Give me a moment,' I understand. These are warriors. Any hint that he still wanted to participate, we would've given that to him. We would have got him up and given him a second evaluation."
i'm done with this clown

8 years ago '06        #186
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
Cintron still getting clowned -
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago