[[AUDIO]] FOXXHOLE RADIO vs THE HOWARD STERN SHOW .THE JAMIE FOXX SHOW RETURNS FIRE @ HOWARD STERN

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 younghova032003 said:
^When the last (or first) time u heard Howard say anything funny? PLEASE POST A CLIP.
 03-27-2010, 04:33 PM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
howard never been funny, i dont even get why his show is so popular....women showing their t*tties, retarded people speaking and losers farting is so interesting....????????

i dont understand whats so appealing
 8 years ago '04        #43
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Foxxhole is f**king with the wrong crew. The Stern Show goes in, believe that. They've annihilated tons of people who were formidable at one point. There was a time on terrestrial radio when Stern took out damn near every number one show in nearly every major city in the country, meaning he was the underdog and destroyed the cherished locals. So, him being in a position of power against a bunch of nobodies doesn't present much of a challenge.

Sirius wouldn't even exist as it exists right now w/o Stern. That's just a fact.
 8 years ago '04        #44
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
 DrX said:
howard never been funny, i dont even get why his show is so popular....women showing their t*tties, retarded people speaking and losers farting is so interesting....????????

i dont understand whats so appealing
Try listening to the show before you talk out of your a.ss. You can't even do a daily five hour show with just women showing t*ts, retarded people, and farting.

Think for once.
 8 years ago '05        #45
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
 CentsCuZ said:
Foxxhole is f**king with the wrong crew. The Stern Show goes in, believe that. They've annihilated tons of people who were formidable at one point. There was a time on terrestrial radio when Stern took out damn near every number one show in nearly every major city in the country, meaning he was the underdog and destroyed the cherished locals. So, him being in a position of power against a bunch of nobodies doesn't present much of a challenge.

Sirius wouldn't even exist as it exists right now w/o Stern. That's just a fact.
Yea just like u said he took out locals.. How many well named people, like Jamie Foxx? The only way I see him winning this is if he goes to offices and gets Foxxhole taken off the air.. I dont see him winning off pure skill/comedy, he in a loose loose.
 8 years ago '06        #46
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
 younghova032003 said:
Yea just like u said he took out locals.. How many well named people, like Jamie Foxx? The only way I see him winning this is if he goes to offices and gets Foxxhole taken off the air.. I dont see him winning off pure skill/comedy, he in a loose loose.
ppl really think Howard stern has that much power over at Sirius
 8 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
 younghova032003 said:
First of all, Jamie Foxx isn't the draw that people try to make him out to be. Just look at how much money he's been costing Hollywood lately:

FILM BUDGET DOMESTIC GROSS
Stealth $135 million $32 million
Jarhead $72 million $62 Million
Miami Vice $135 million $63.5 million
The Kingdom $70 million $47 million
The Soloist $55 million $32 million

Secondly, whether you want to believe it or not, Stern has talent, is funny, and is surrounded by other talented people. You're not number one in any medium for three decades without being compelling. He has a staff solely responsible for coming up with ideas, writing material, and producing material.

You seriously think that those individuals can't come up with more material for four weekly shows than Jamie can come up with for a single weekly show, which is shorter than any of the four that Stern does? Be real.

Lastly, Stern has gone after way bigger names than Jamie Foxx, and they all come back crying for peace. See Bon Jovi. See Rosie O'Donnell. See numerous other examples. If you can destroy entire regional radio shows, heavily impact huge television shows (American Idol - Sanjaya campaign), etc. then you can definitely obliterate a show that has a fraction of the audience that you have on a medium that you helped take from a few hundred thousand listeners to about 20 million.
 8 years ago '05        #48
space
space
I think he do.. Hell people aint think 50 had that much power to shut down a lot of artist..
 8 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
First of all, Jamie Foxx isn't the draw that people try to make him out to be. Just look at how much money he's been costing Hollywood lately:

Secondly, whether you want to believe it or not, Stern has talent, is funny, and is surrounded by other talented people. You're not number one in any medium for three decades without being compelling. He has a staff solely responsible for coming up with ideas, writing material, and producing material.

You seriously think that those individuals can't come up with more material for four weekly shows than Jamie can come up with for a single weekly show, which is shorter than any of the four that Stern does? Be real.

Lastly, Stern has gone after way bigger names than Jamie Foxx, and they all come back crying for peace. See Bon Jovi. See Rosie O'Donnell. See numerous other examples. If you can destroy entire regional radio shows, heavily impact huge television shows (American Idol - Sanjaya campaign), etc. then you can definitely obliterate a show that has a fraction of the audience that you have on a medium that you helped take from a few hundred thousand listeners to about 20 million.

Exactly why he in a loose loose situation. He went at people who didnt have the mindset or skill to f!ght back hard especailly on a comic level. By giving Jamie this attention think of how many fans he just gave that show. He was better off ignoring him because unless he just destroys him and gets him off the air people will say he lost.

AND IM STILL WAITING ON A CLIP OF STERN BEING FUNNY!
 8 years ago '06        #50
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
 CentsCuZ said:

dreamgirls
Budget $75 million
Gross revenue $154,852,97

Law Abiding Citizen
Budget $53,000,000
Gross revenue $114,247,522

Ray
Budget $40,000,000
gross revenue $125 million

Collateral
Budget $65 million
Gross revenue $217,764,291
 8 years ago '07        #51
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
how did i miss this......garbage a.ss foxxhole aint s**t
listen to the show
jamie explains why he did the notorious precious part
 8 years ago '04        #52
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
 younghova032003 said:
Exactly why he in a loose loose situation. He went at people who didnt have the mindset or skill to f!ght back hard especailly on a comic level. By giving Jamie this attention think of how many fans he just gave that show. He was better off ignoring him because unless he just destroys him and gets him off the air people will say he lost.

AND IM STILL WAITING ON A CLIP OF STERN BEING FUNNY!
Firstly, Stern goes at about a dozen or more tv shows or people daily, so it was just Foxxhole's turn. Unfortunately for Foxxhole, they weren't smart enough to take it and keep their mouths shut.

*c.o.a.* said:
dreamgirls
Budget $75 million
Gross revenue $154,852,97

Law Abiding Citizen
Budget $53,000,000
Gross revenue $114,247,522

Ray
Budget $40,000,000
gross revenue $125 million

Collateral
Budget $65 million
Gross revenue $217,764,291
I was particularly targeting post-Oscar movies, where people thought he was a star after one flick focused around him, Ray.

And sorry, but no one saw Collateral or Dreamgirls for Jamie Foxx. He was a supporting actor in those at best. Sorry, the truth shall set you free.
 8 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 deeznutz said:
see you dont even know what the f**k is going on with this beef obviously. what the f**k did Howard say that was racist????? he said precious was enormous and black. how the f**k is that racist? he said she wont last in hollywood being that big and that people who are gassing her up saying she has a future in film arent really being honest to her and looking out for her best interest and health. How does that compare whatsoever to a jew joke? and the jew joke wasnt that serious but how is robin an aunt tom? please provide us with at least 1 example of something racist howard stern said himself and that robin cosigned or please shut the f**k up.

if you are going to come in arguing at least do your research and prepare you dumb f**k
Whoa b**ch go back and listen to Stern's replys to Foxxhole and tell me they wernt racist comments.. But then again I guess u cant cuz u white. Like I said the jokes wernt that serious, the problem was more him dishing it but couldnt take it.
 03-27-2010, 07:06 PM         #54
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH MY, they really went in on Robin talking about her getting molested by her dad...."Robin got a book out. Yea, Usher did the soundtrack, Daddy's Home "

8 years ago '04        #55
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
 younghova032003 said:
Whoa b**ch go back and listen to Stern's replys to Foxxhole and tell me they wernt racist comments.. But then again I guess u cant cuz u white. Like I said the jokes wernt that serious, the problem was more him dishing it but couldnt take it.
Wait, in all seriousness, do you suffer from mental retardation? I'm not joking.

You've said that the comments Stern made were racist, yet, despite being asked to name one racist thing in the clip, you haven't done so. You just keep saying that the comments were racist.

What's the point of even replying if you're just going to keep repeating yourself like a broken record?
 8 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 deeznutz said:
see you dont even know what the f**k is going on with this beef obviously. what the f**k did Howard say that was racist????? he said precious was enormous and black. how the f**k is that racist? he said she wont last in hollywood being that big and that people who are gassing her up saying she has a future in film arent really being honest to her and looking out for her best interest and health. How does that compare whatsoever to a jew joke? and the jew joke wasnt that serious but how is robin an aunt tom? please provide us with at least 1 example of something racist howard stern said himself and that robin cosigned or please shut the f**k up.

if you are going to come in arguing at least do your research and prepare you dumb f**k
 CentsCuZ said:
Wait, in all seriousness, do you suffer from mental retardation? I'm not joking.

You've said that the comments Stern made were racist, yet, despite being asked to name one racist thing in the clip, you haven't done so. You just keep saying that the comments were racist.

What's the point of even replying if you're just going to keep repeating yourself like a broken record?

Yea just like I said post 1 funny clip of Stern's, havent seen one yet. And debating w/loosers on a Sat night on a message board yea I am retarted. f**k THIS FLU
 8 years ago '04        #57
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Bon Jovi/Rosie O'Donnell are not Jamie Foxxx..the thing is I listen to both Howards and Jamies points..the foxxxhole aint on tha level to handle Stern honestly..not because he a bigger name..it's just there reaction wasn't clever enough..but they can def. go toe to toe with stern's co-signer..thats why there co-host..none of Sterns cast are successful enough to stand on there own..not to mention Foxxhole crew been in tha game just as longer...do background check on these cats..there not tha funniest comedians but neither is Howards crew

Howard lasted so long cuz he was damn near tha first of his kind..a shock SHOCK show..but Stern show is kinda like the Simspsons now..Simpsons was tha s**t back n tha day..classic.. then got different writers n after years of great shows it went to s**t..yet u really don't wanna see it off the air cuz of what it USE to be..thats the Stern show..except for it was never on Simpsons level to me but something like it

Jamie Foxx aint no small time guy..he's a vet comedian..remember he was one of the cats who help ruin ppl image but just clownin them on In Living Color...Jamie is wayyyyyyy more talented then Stern..Stern is just good on radio..Foxxx is a talented singer/actor/comedian/ add to the list a good radio host..cuz if u listen to tha Foxxhole response..Jamie really is tha only one that could s**t on Stern..Foxxx had alotttttttttt of valid points..n his responses were funny..Foxxhole thrive on s**t like this

Stern might can take on tha co-host...but he can't f**k w/ Foxxx..
All the stuff about Stern falling off is pure opinion which you're entitled to have, so I'm not even going to talk about that. With that said, no one can refute that Sirius had only a few hundred thousand listeners before he came to Sirius, and they were getting crushed by XM. Now Sirius essentially acquired XM and has nearly 20 million listeners a little more than 4 years later. I tend to think that means that at least a few million people believe he's still quite good.

And uhh . . . Of course Foxx is talented, but he is going at a radio legend ON RADIO. Stern isn't in an acting competition. This isn't American Idol either, so who cares if he can sing or act (especially)?

Foxx has history too. Lets be real.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And someone that used to rock a jheri curl should not be saying that someone else's hair is too curly, seriously.

[pic - click to view]

03-27-2010, 07:28 PM         #58
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^I bet they gonna go at Jamie Foxx retarded sister. They gonna hit him where it hurts. He know better than to bring that girl on stage at the Grammy's. She looked crazy.
 8 years ago '07        #59
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30312 30312
Wow, some of you are f**king idiots.

Let's show pictures of jamie when he was in high school... yea, that'll prove a point. Not realizing that they make fun of all that sh*t everytime he is on his radio show. They made fun of his hair, of his clothes, of him being small town country hick, of throwing 16 picks in one season at QB, of his bad movies, etc, etc, etc.

Difference is, that's not jamie anymore, and he doesn't become a sensitive b**ch about that stuff. Superhead went on his show and was calling him a f**got... he wasn't pus*y about it. He just went back at that b**ch harder.

Howard Stern is talentless, point blank! Which was fine.... until he also became a f*king p*ssy! A sensitive b**ch!

Just because dude gets paid for being on radio, doesn't mean that he has talent. Rush Limbaugh gets paid for being on radio too, what does that mean now? He has talent? F**k outta here.
 03-27-2010, 07:47 PM         #60
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn what happened 2 the foxhole... they used 2 be that chit... johnny mack n speedy flopped horrible on that show... if it wasnt 4 cory holcomb n jamie they would have been even more unlistenable.... but yea keep the jokes comin bcuz jamie n holcomb was goooooin innnnnnnnnn lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy