Report: Raiders in hottest pursuit of McNabb

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2010, 12:40 PM         #141
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah asante seems like he is scared at times to do bump and run and thats the type of guy we need in our blitzing defense
I still remember that first dallas game, barber trucked that n*gga and then on the next play he went to the same side as asante and asante ran the other way

asante is def not here for his tackling though lol
 8 years ago '04        #142
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 KeepinItTrill said:
you're that Chiefs fan huh?

f**k outta here, ok kettle
more people want to play for the chiefs than the damn raitards weve had 3 bad years

yall have had damn near a bad decade
 8 years ago '07        #143
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 THE TAKEOVER said:
I still remember that first dallas game, barber trucked that n*gga and then on the next play he went to the same side as asante and asante ran the other way

JeeQ said:
No doubt, dude is a pick machine though. As for the trade, have to pull that trigger if its Aso for McNabb straight up. #1 CB in the league for a 33 year old QB, you take that. Had a feeling Raiders would be one of the few teams to go through with it without an extension too. Al Davis never fails to amaze. McNabb shows out on the Raiders next season and then gets his pick of teams next season.
And Aso is one of the best tackling CB's in the league as well. That will hurt us even more...that's why I don't want that trade to go through.

But I think Al will get McNabb to resign. He will show him the $$$. I also think getting McNabb will also help Seymour resign to a long term as well...which I heard is already in negotiation.
 8 years ago '05        #144
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 JeeQ said:
No doubt, dude is a pick machine though. As for the trade, have to pull that trigger if its Aso for McNabb straight up. #1 CB in the league for a 33 year old QB, you take that. Had a feeling Raiders would be one of the few teams to go through with it without an extension too. Al Davis never fails to amaze. McNabb shows out on the Raiders next season and then gets his pick of teams next season.
that's the same s**t I keep thinking lol
 8 years ago '05        #145
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 THE TAKEOVER said:

yeah he be looking foolish out there at times
 8 years ago '07        #146
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Gotdamn keep Asomugha outta the east Raiders should just give their second round pick
 8 years ago '08        #147
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
ddockett I just talk to Donovan McNabb, and he would love to come to AZ, shhh I bet the NFC would be made at us for whippn a.ss! Mc NABB to #Birdgang

*sigh*
 03-26-2010, 01:13 PM         #148
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
ddockett I just talk to Donovan McNabb, and he would love to come to AZ, shhh I bet the NFC would be made at us for whippn a.ss! Mc NABB to #Birdgang

*sigh*
Word, that s**t would be nice. McNabb to Fitz :wow: But it looks like your owner doesnt want to pay mcnabb.
 03-26-2010, 01:20 PM         #149
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Dude up to erick said he was a cowboy fan cause of roger staubach
Jesus Christ
 8 years ago '08        #150
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
McNabb mess only gets messier
Posted by Mike Florio on March 26, 2010 2:22 PM ET
With the Raiders and the Bills believed to be exploring the possibility of trading for Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb, there's suddenly a catch.

McNabb told coach Andy Reid on Thursday that McNabb prefers staying in Philly to playing for Oakland or Buffalo, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Of course, McNabb ultimately doesn't have any say in whether he's traded. But it's one thing for the Raiders to trade for defensive end Richard Seymour when Seymour didn't want to be a Raider; it's quite another to make a trade for a reluctant quarterback.

That said, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio points out that the Eagles might have no choice but to move McNabb. Paolantonio reports that league sources believe the Eagles wanted too much for McNabb, that several interested teams have moved on, and that no one currently is willing to give up more than a third-round draft pick.

But, per Paolantonio, the Eagles have concluded that a decision must be made soon. If the situation lingers, it will be impossible for McNabb to return as the starter in 2010.
 8 years ago '06        #151
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Don't wanna give up Aso, not even for mcnabb ESPECIALLY if he's not required to sign an extension naaaaa f**k all dat
 8 years ago '07        #152
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Main Event said:
With the Raiders and the Bills believed to be exploring the possibility of trading for Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb, there's suddenly a catch.

McNabb told coach Andy Reid on Thursday that McNabb prefers staying in Philly to playing for Oakland or Buffalo, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Of course, McNabb ultimately doesn't have any say in whether he's traded. But it's one thing for the Raiders to trade for defensive end Richard Seymour when Seymour didn't want to be a Raider; it's quite another to make a trade for a reluctant quarterback.

That said, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio points out that the Eagles might have no choice but to move McNabb. Paolantonio reports that league sources believe the Eagles wanted too much for McNabb, that several interested teams have moved on, and that no one currently is willing to give up more than a third-round draft pick.

But, per Paolantonio, the Eagles have concluded that a decision must be made soon. If the situation lingers, it will be impossible for McNabb to return as the starter in 2010.
Ignoring the whole Reid/Mcnabb blame game right now, Eagles need to make moves before noone offers anything

I mean one minute its Aso, then the next its a third rounder
 03-26-2010, 02:19 PM         #153
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O lets do it
 8 years ago '05        #154
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Mcnabb musta ran a nice 40 time recently
 8 years ago '05        #155
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Main Event said:

McNabb's agent tells @LesBowen the QB has not discussed preferred teams with the #Eagles:
11 minutes ago via twhirl
Retweeted by 1 person
Reply Retweet

movingthechains
Sheil Kapadia
Honestly I just wish all the rumors would go away and if he's gonna be traded they get it over with
 8 years ago '05        #156
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Aso for McNabb straight up? f**k THAT. If Aso is included, we at least getting Samuel back in return. Matter fact, f**k that too... only trade I do is a second for McNabb. They want a top 42 pick, you got i from us with our second. Do it or move the f**k on...
 8 years ago '07        #157
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
Word...so many rumors and they probably are all false.

If Al Davis is involved there are no inside sources...at least not from the Raiders. Cable wont talk and besides him no one else besides Al and his small circle will know whats going on.
 8 years ago '07        #158
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680 OP
space
space
$53,668 | Props total: 38450 38450
 kakish said:
Word...so many rumors and they probably are all false.

If Al Davis is involved there are no inside sources...at least not from the Raiders. Cable wont talk and besides him no one else besides Al and his small circle will know whats going on.
I expect a deal to be done by the end of the weekend
 8 years ago '08        #159
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
I hope the Cards make a move. Thatd be the best situation for Mcnabb.
 8 years ago '05        #160
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
espn right now were willing to trade nnamdi if we get what we deserve outta it

and nnamdi would be there for 1 and top paid ever the next or market tester so he can come right back to oakland since Als got the pockets anyways thatd be super nice

i cant let nnamdi go for just mcnabb and fill in player if its nnamdi for mcnabb and a second thatd be dope but if that was gonna be the trad i think itd already be through....i just hope we dont f**k this up...even though QB is more important than CB...were still talkin about someone thats on a level of his own (shared with revis) just for those random jets fans that might be in here

we need to collect a 2nd outta this just so we can draft w/e in the first T or DT but so we can at least get 2 lineman whether there both in the second or not we need another pick to protect him....ask bruce dont matter the talent if your hit in a second

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 03-26-2010 at 03:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy