Report: Raiders in hottest pursuit of McNabb

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #201
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 kakish said:
That's true...but that doesn't mean it will happen. McNabb isn't a free-agent, he is getting traded.

Plus Vikings are waiting on Farve to make a decision...

And to whoever said we have s**tty WR's think again..this isn't 08.

Chaz has the potential to be a really good #1 and Murphy looked outstanding as a rookie last year. Then we have DHB who may have been wack last year but has superb work ethic unlike JamarcASS so he will improve. All we need to do is sign a vet like TO to mentor them and we will have a more then solid WR core.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kakish again.

I'm The Dan said:
We don't have big name receivers, but Schillenz and Louis Murphy are well above average receivers. It was Jamarcus that was over throwing them.. If we got a QB that had a good completion percentage (McNabb had ~60% in an offense where they don't run the ball at all..) then those guys become names in the league. Not to mention that Heyward-Bey is a project and could turn into a nice slot receiver. He has the speed to take on LB match ups if they are there.
EXACTLY
and just look at what just an accurate average quarterback did with our WR core (gradkowski) went 2-2 54% (with less drops thatd be over 60) 6tds and 3ints 1 not his fault ..........................................now add McNabb with Bruce at Depth. :wow:

also when you look at how many times mcnabb gets the ball to his backs.......with McFadden as good as he is at receiving....he'll have westbrook like receiving numbers outta the back...if darren just gets a lil more physical no one could stop that

we'd be the closest thing to VY and CJ with DMac and DMac
edit: retards dont take that the wrong way.

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 03-27-2010 at 02:46 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #202
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Sonnage King said:
shows how much you know about football
I've forgot more about football than you'll ever know. Seymour almost didn't come out to oakland and pundits all agreed BB trading Seyour to oakland was punishment.
 8 years ago '07        #203
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Main Event said:
McNabb mess only gets messier
Posted by Mike Florio on March 26, 2010 2:22 PM ET

Of course, McNabb ultimately doesn't have any say in whether he's traded. But it's one thing for the Raiders to trade for defensive end Richard Seymour when Seymour didn't want to be a Raider; it's quite another to make a trade for a reluctant quarterback.

Thats funny all the d*ckriders are here said Seymour wanted to be a Raider and I didn't know anything about football.
 03-27-2010, 03:24 PM         #204
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these raider haters got brainwashed by warren sapp
 8 years ago '04        #205
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Hate Hate Hate.
 8 years ago '05        #206
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 TheInevitable24 said:
yeah and whats he gonna do if we tag him? not play
aint upto the players where they play unless theyre a FA Franchise tags prevent them from Free agency.........IF THE RAIDERS WERE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EVEN Al isnt that stupid to just let him walk without throwing him whatever retirement plan contract he wants ......and if he makes the playoffs there would be no reason to leave as hes on a MINNY like team, as thats the only reason he wants to go there because of what a favre like talent at qb did for them :wow:
I know this is off topic but really.. Pryor>>>Jacory?
 8 years ago '05        #207
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
I know this is off topic but really.. Pryor>>>Jacory?

Lol REALLY!

Maaaaaan, little jacory cant beat the 4th ranked big ten team while t.p. taking the pac 10 champs out in the granddaddy of em all with more stats himself than the entire machine gun super spread oregon offense
YES Pryor over Harris ALLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAY lol see ya week 2!

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 03-27-2010 at 06:12 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #208
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 TheInevitable24 said:

Lol REALLY!

Maaaaaan, little jacory cant beat the 4th ranked big ten team while t.p. taking the pac 10 champs out in the granddaddy of em all with more stats himself than the entire machine gun super spread oregon offense
YES Pryor over Harris ALLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAY lol see ya week 2!
lmao that s**t dont mean nothing yall lost to Purdue tho I know Miami could handle them lol
 8 years ago '04        #209
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 dipset kid0221 said:
lmao that s**t dont mean nothing yall lost to Purdue tho I know Miami could handle them lol
Jacory all day.
 8 years ago '05        #210
space
space
Yeah....everyone has a bad game can say this about your qb too what was his numbers like to start? Then the slow but sure decline throughout the year...the diff pryor showed up when it mattered when he HAD to for buckeye nation...its cool tho all its gonna take for me to prove this to ya is...time...week 2...you'll agree
 03-28-2010, 12:23 AM         #211
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
im just trying to understand what you mean? yes mcnabb would rather play for the vikings but like the eagles care about sending him to the place he wants to play, to a place where the eagles can meet him in the playoffs, especially a team like that with mcnabb would trash them in the playoffs.... or send him to a team like the raiders where you think you dont have to worry about him.....yeah i just dont f**kin see it from a Eagles Organazational point of view when was the last time a front office gave a f**k about one of there players.....let alone one there shopping to trade... this is a business....and i agree he prolly is looking for a ring...guess he shouldnt of got tired on his 2 min. drill whatd id give to get mcnabb in camp and have him sign off on letting bygons be bygons and bringing T.O. to the mix we would be f**king lethal and he would be able to send him the ball as much as he wants and mcnabb might getta taste at another super bowl as thats the only WR that was able to help get him there
I was talking about after this year, not this year. Im saying if you dont make him sign an extension he will most likely go to minny. I mean why wouldnt he?

kakish said:
That's true...but that doesn't mean it will happen. McNabb isn't a free-agent, he is getting traded.

Plus Vikings are waiting on Farve to make a decision...

And to whoever said we have s**tty WR's think again..this isn't 08.

Chaz has the potential to be a really good #1 and Murphy looked outstanding as a rookie last year. Then we have DHB who may have been wack last year but has superb work ethic unlike JamarcASS so he will improve. All we need to do is sign a vet like TO to mentor them and we will have a more then solid WR core.
Bro im talking about after the trade, if you dont sign him to an extension before the trade.
 8 years ago '07        #212
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 THE TAKEOVER said:
I was talking about after this year, not this year. Im saying if you dont make him sign an extension he will most likely go to minny. I mean why wouldnt he?

Bro im talking about after the trade, if you dont sign him to an extension before the trade.
Franchise tag...

Also, who knows if there will even be football next year.
 8 years ago '07        #213
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,727 | Props total: 38575 38575
3/29/10

Oakland has emerged as leader in Donovan McNabb sweepstakes. Doesn't mean another team couldn't get deal done, but Raiders are team to beat. 39 minutes ago

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy