Report: Raiders in hottest pursuit of McNabb

most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 THE TAKEOVER said:
There was never a no trade clause persay, but it worked exactly like one but oak is willing to bring him in without an extension
yeah but it seemed like we were all under the impression (including myself) that he did have one...i should of known that our management dont play that s**t
 8 years ago '07        #182
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Doesnt make sense homie. He's said all along he wants to be in minny (and thats the place where he has the best chance to win a sb). I highly doubt favre coming back after this year.
How doesn't it make sense? Everything you read so far are a.ssumptions. McNabb's agent said there have been no talks about what teams he does or does nor prefer. So right now nothing is 100%...everything is speculation.

Look at the Seymour situation, we franchised him but are in contract negotiations. He wants to see some desire to win from the team before he signs a long term deal. Getting McNabb will do that and we could re-sign Seymour to a long term deal. Same situation for McNabb...no reason the Raiders can't be in a good position to win a super bowl in the next 3 to 4 years unless Al f**ks it up. All we need to do to become a Superbowl team is Add a Pro-bowl caliber QB (McNabb), Vet WR (Owens), Upgrade O-Line(Through draft/FA over this year and next year), and add a couple more players in the front 7 on defense (Draft/FA). All that can be done in 2 years easily...

Like I said, we were a 9 win team last year with Grad...10 or 11 wins with McNabb. Add a year of experience for all our young players and another off-season of upgrades and another draft no reason we can't improve even more.

I know it's a pipe-dream though because Al will f**k things up. If this was any other team in the same situation then what I said could probably happen. But not with Al at helm...


Last edited by kakish; 03-27-2010 at 12:09 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #183
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3912 3912
this sucks. we have our hands tied with favre.

obviously i want him back but i would love to get my hands on mcnabb after this season
 8 years ago '05        #184
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
Seriously, someone take al davis out.. raiders give up asomugha for a 33 year year old QB and samuel? wow i mean there are decent QBs in the draft, hire someone who knows what the f**k they are doing and get a QB in the draft not one that will retire in a year.. especially if he goes to the raiders, mcnabb will retire ASAP


Last edited by ebcrew; 03-27-2010 at 12:00 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #185
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Doesnt make sense homie. He's said all along he wants to be in minny (and thats the place where he has the best chance to win a sb). I highly doubt favre coming back after this year.
yeah and whats he gonna do if we tag him? not play
aint upto the players where they play unless theyre a FA Franchise tags prevent them from Free agency.........IF THE RAIDERS WERE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EVEN Al isnt that stupid to just let him walk without throwing him whatever retirement plan contract he wants ......and if he makes the playoffs there would be no reason to leave as hes on a MINNY like team, as thats the only reason he wants to go there because of what a favre like talent at qb did for them :wow:


Last edited by TheInevitable24; 03-27-2010 at 01:04 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #186
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
avatar space
space
$18,879 | Props total: 13337 13337
al davis is a typewriter trying to compete with a computer. until he steps down/dies the raiders are gonna suck regardless of who they draft or trade for. they need a complete organizational overhaul
 03-27-2010, 01:50 AM         #187
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
yeah and whats he gonna do if we tag him? not play
aint upto the players where they play unless theyre a FA Franchise tags prevent them from Free agency.........IF THE RAIDERS WERE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EVEN Al isnt that stupid to just let him walk without throwing him whatever retirement plan contract he wants ......and if he makes the playoffs there would be no reason to leave as hes on a MINNY like team, as thats the only reason he wants to go there because of what a favre like talent at qb did for them :wow:
Obviously he cant do s**t if they tag him but cmon duke, a choice between the raiders and the vikes, obviously he's gonna choose the vikes, they have a MUCH MUCH better shot then the raiders for a title. But i agree, this will be his final paycheck so he needs to cash in, but mac has plenty of money im sure the thing he wants now is a ring to cement his legacy. One ring and hes in the HOF no question, right now he's on the fence.
 03-27-2010, 01:51 AM         #188
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
How doesn't it make sense? Everything you read so far are a.ssumptions. McNabb's agent said there have been no talks about what teams he does or does nor prefer. So right now nothing is 100%...everything is speculation.

Look at the Seymour situation, we franchised him but are in contract negotiations. He wants to see some desire to win from the team before he signs a long term deal. Getting McNabb will do that and we could re-sign Seymour to a long term deal. Same situation for McNabb...no reason the Raiders can't be in a good position to win a super bowl in the next 3 to 4 years unless Al f**ks it up. All we need to do to become a Superbowl team is Add a Pro-bowl caliber QB (McNabb), Vet WR (Owens), Upgrade O-Line(Through draft/FA over this year and next year), and add a couple more players in the front 7 on defense (Draft/FA). All that can be done in 2 years easily...

Like I said, we were a 9 win team last year with Grad...10 or 11 wins with McNabb. Add a year of experience for all our young players and another off-season of upgrades and another draft no reason we can't improve even more.

I know it's a pipe-dream though because Al will f**k things up. If this was any other team in the same situation then what I said could probably happen. But not with Al at helm...
You make some good points but at the end of the day minny gives him the best option for a title at this point and time. You cant deny that.
 8 years ago '04        #189
hoy fudge2k3 
space
avatar space
space
$969 | Props total: 64 64
OAKLAND RAIDERs WHERE CAREERs GO TO DIE.!!
 8 years ago '06        #190
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i doubt mcnabb would even report to the raiders if he got traded there.
 8 years ago '06        #191
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
I think this move would be pointless for the Raiders. McNabb has 5 good years left and without WR's the Raiders arent going nowhere.
 8 years ago '05        #192
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I would hate for him to go to the Raiders and watch his career fade away with a s s**tty organization that makes player worse.
 8 years ago '05        #193
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Obviously he cant do s**t if they tag him but cmon duke, a choice between the raiders and the vikes, obviously he's gonna choose the vikes, they have a MUCH MUCH better shot then the raiders for a title. But i agree, this will be his final paycheck so he needs to cash in, but mac has plenty of money im sure the thing he wants now is a ring to cement his legacy. One ring and hes in the HOF no question, right now he's on the fence.
im just trying to understand what you mean? yes mcnabb would rather play for the vikings but like the eagles care about sending him to the place he wants to play, to a place where the eagles can meet him in the playoffs, especially a team like that with mcnabb would trash them in the playoffs.... or send him to a team like the raiders where you think you dont have to worry about him.....yeah i just dont f**kin see it from a Eagles Organazational point of view when was the last time a front office gave a f**k about one of there players.....let alone one there shopping to trade... this is a business....and i agree he prolly is looking for a ring...guess he shouldnt of got tired on his 2 min. drill whatd id give to get mcnabb in camp and have him sign off on letting bygons be bygons and bringing T.O. to the mix we would be f**king lethal and he would be able to send him the ball as much as he wants and mcnabb might getta taste at another super bowl as thats the only WR that was able to help get him there


Last edited by TheInevitable24; 03-27-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #194
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
Oakland Raiders may be the worst team in the past ten years but haters please...you f**king know better

whose career has ever died here? warren sapp? javon walker?



Edit: And dont forget McNabb got beat by us......NOT BY BRUCE....NOT BY FRYE


So maybe he seen something on the way down from one of Big Rich Seymours Career dead sacks
Weve got plenty of potential, idiots...yall better hope this raider team dont get mcnabb


Last edited by TheInevitable24; 03-27-2010 at 01:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #195
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 TheInevitable24 said:
im just trying to understand what you mean? yes mcnabb would rather play for the vikings but like the eagles care about sending him to the place he wants to play, to a place where the eagles can meet him in the playoffs, especially a team like that with mcnabb would trash them in the playoffs.... yeah i just dont f**kin see it from a Eagles Organazational point of view when was the last time a front office gave a f**k about one of there players.....let alone one there shopping to trade... this is a business....and i agree he prolly is looking for a ring...guess he shouldnt of got tired on his 2 min. drill whatd id give to get mcnabb in camp and have him sign off on letting bygons be bygons and bringing T.O. to the mix we would be f**king lethal and he would be able to send him the ball as much as he wants and mcnabb might getta taste at another super bowl as thats the only WR that was able to help get him there
this is pretty on point right here, to me it looks like oakland would be the ideal place to trade 5 especially if the raiders are not going to as for an extension
 8 years ago '10        #196
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 TheInevitable24 said:
Oakland Raiders may be the worst team in the past ten years but haters please...you f**king know better

whose career has ever died here? warren sapp? javon walker?



Edit: And dont forget McNabb got beat by us......NOT BY BRUCE....NOT BY FRYE


So maybe he seen something on the way down from one of Big Rich Seymours Career dead sacks
Weve got plenty of potential, idiots...yall better hope this raider team dont get mcnabb
^^^^^
 8 years ago '07        #197
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 THE TAKEOVER said:
You make some good points but at the end of the day minny gives him the best option for a title at this point and time. You cant deny that.
That's true...but that doesn't mean it will happen. McNabb isn't a free-agent, he is getting traded.

Plus Vikings are waiting on Farve to make a decision...

And to whoever said we have s**tty WR's think again..this isn't 08.

Chaz has the potential to be a really good #1 and Murphy looked outstanding as a rookie last year. Then we have DHB who may have been wack last year but has superb work ethic unlike JamarcASS so he will improve. All we need to do is sign a vet like TO to mentor them and we will have a more then solid WR core.


Last edited by kakish; 03-27-2010 at 01:55 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #198
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 MosDefinition said:
more people want to play for the chiefs than the damn raitards weve had 3 bad years

yall have had damn near a bad decade
says who?
 8 years ago '07        #199
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 Poloi3eai2 said:
I would hate for him to go to the Raiders and watch his career fade away with a s s**tty organization that makes player worse.
how do we make players "worse"

do yall read the bulls**t that you type?
 8 years ago '05        #200
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Pitts Gutta said:
I think this move would be pointless for the Raiders. McNabb has 5 good years left and without WR's the Raiders arent going nowhere.
We don't have big name receivers, but Schillenz and Louis Murphy are well above average receivers. It was Jamarcus that was over throwing them.. If we got a QB that had a good completion percentage (McNabb had ~60% in an offense where they don't run the ball at all..) then those guys become names in the league. Not to mention that Heyward-Bey is a project and could turn into a nice slot receiver. He has the speed to take on LB match ups if they are there.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy