5linx "anyone knows the scoop"

most viewed right now
 150
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6176 pageviews
22 comments


SouthKingpin 
space
avatar space
space
$731 | Props total: 13 13
5linx "anyone knows the scoop"
 

 
I family member shot me an email about 5linx business opportunities. I will be doing my research and would like additional information from my box den fam. Thanks!

22 comments for "5linx "anyone knows the scoop""

 8 years ago '06        #2
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
Don't really no too much about it. I have a frat bruh that is into it and sends us that stuff all the time. From what I understand it is like a network marketing company or something and of course the more people that you get signed up under you the more you make. He sells phones and other stuff but it is just not my cup of tee.

I have my own things I am doing and do not have time for that.
 8 years ago '07        #3
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
it's a prymaid type of deal you are encouraged to sell you family and friends and then get people under your into it i believe it has something to do with phones calling long distance and international also getting services like direct t.v and comcast cable at a discount
 8 years ago '09        #4
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,819 | Props total: 1138 1138
You sell video phones, cell phones and direct tv...I think you have to pay a lot (just like any pyramid scheme) up front and then recruit people to pay the same amt that goes to you as commission and you eat off of everyone they recruit and so on...dude tried to recruit me from my job, I asked him about how much ill be spending and he was like "I don't even want to get into all of that at this point"...that alone made me turn that s**t down...


Last edited by mtva24; 04-05-2010 at 04:37 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #5
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 276 276
 SouthKingpin said:
I family member shot me an email about 5linx business opportunities. I will be doing my research and would like additional information from my box den fam. Thanks!
Slim get with it. Its the next thing trust me i am a member already and the money is real. It gives you the power of owning your own business and not having to invest thousands of dollars. Not a pyramid scheme those are illegal. Important thing is that you have a good foundation of people that you join with cause it you get involved and the people that introduce you don't support you and help you grow you wont succeed. Check out my groups website (In business for ourselves but not by ourselves). If you have any questions place post them i will answer any questions you have. But playa you listen to some of these haters on boxden and you gonna be like them still on boxden years from now and you'll hear about someone blowing up thanks to 5linx and be heated.
 8 years ago '10        #6
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 276 276
 mtva24 said:
You sell video phones, cell phones and direct tv...I think you have to pay a lot (just like any pyramid scheme) up front and then recruit people to pay the same amt that goes to you as commission and you eat off of everyone they recruit and so on...dude tried to recruit me from my job, I asked him about how much ill be spending and he was like "I don't even want to get into all of that at this point"...that alone made me turn that s**t down...
That dude at your jobs is a clown period. check our website out
 06-10-2010, 11:22 AM         #7
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With the economy the way it is, and the unemployment rate, I for the life of me can't figure out why people still fall for this type of thing. Its sad when you really think about it. I always tell people "I swear I will sign up the second I see you in that benz or making a million dollars like you say I can if I sign up" needless to say over 10 years I have yet to sign up for anything.
 8 years ago '04        #8
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,749 | Props total: 28402 28402
its pyramid style operation...I would not recommend it. Its MLM, when you sign up, you may for a service that you can get for free elsewhere. The thing is...you have to pay for it.

Basically its traditional MLM just like:

Company Time In Business
1. Amway 1959 - 51 Years
2. Herbalife 1980 - 30 Years
3. ACN 1993 - 17 Years
4. USANA 1992 - 18 Years
5. Pre-Paid Legal 1972 - 38 Years
6. Nu Skin 1984 - 26 Years
7. Forever Living 1978 - 32 Years
8. Arbonne +see footnote 1980 - 30 years
9. 4Life 1998 - 12 Years
10. Nikken 1975 - 35 Years
11. Shaklee 1957 - 53 Years
12. Advocare 1993 - 17 Years
13. AmeriPlan 1992 - 18 Years
14. Freelife 1995 - 15 Years
15. Tahitian Noni 1997 - 13 Years
16. Nature's Sunshine 1972 - 38 Years
17. Neways 1994 - 16 Years
18. GNLD 1958 - 52 Years
19. Reliv 1988 - 22 Years
20. Univera 1992 - 18 Years
21. Oxyfresh 1983 - 27 Years
22. Sunrider 1982 - 28 Years
23. Team National 1997 - 13 Years 3
24. Amazon Herb Company 1990 - 20 Years
25. New Vision 1995 - 15 Years

5linx is kind of a scam in todays standard because you have to PAY someone to SELL their product for a commission...

I want you to look at the dates of some of these founding MLM companies...this business model is way before the internet where you can go to linkshare.com or cj.com and do the same thing for FREE! you can start your own affiliate business with practically no cost and no overhead, you don't pay anyone to sell their stuff, if you sell you get a commision. So why on earth would any INFORMED person ( which includes the people reading this) do something like that.....

The reason I feel it would be a bad decision to join that network is because of this:



The iphone has already brought that technology to the mainstream along with skype integration so your really don't need to pay a phone bill if all your friends are on skype. So...I would feel like some s**t if I sold people the 5 linx product and I would feel like some s**t for joining after learning about the iphone 4


Last edited by mr_underground; 06-10-2010 at 09:27 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #9
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 276 276
 mr_underground said:
its pyramid style operation...I would not recommend it. Its MLM, when you sign up, you may for a service that you can get for free elsewhere. The thing is...you have to pay for it.

Basically its traditional MLM just like:

Company Time In Business
1. Amway 1959 - 51 Years
2. Herbalife 1980 - 30 Years
3. ACN 1993 - 17 Years
4. USANA 1992 - 18 Years
5. Pre-Paid Legal 1972 - 38 Years
6. Nu Skin 1984 - 26 Years
7. Forever Living 1978 - 32 Years
8. Arbonne +see footnote 1980 - 30 years
9. 4Life 1998 - 12 Years
10. Nikken 1975 - 35 Years
11. Shaklee 1957 - 53 Years
12. Advocare 1993 - 17 Years
13. AmeriPlan 1992 - 18 Years
14. Freelife 1995 - 15 Years
15. Tahitian Noni 1997 - 13 Years
16. Nature's Sunshine 1972 - 38 Years
17. Neways 1994 - 16 Years
18. GNLD 1958 - 52 Years
19. Reliv 1988 - 22 Years
20. Univera 1992 - 18 Years
21. Oxyfresh 1983 - 27 Years
22. Sunrider 1982 - 28 Years
23. Team National 1997 - 13 Years 3
24. Amazon Herb Company 1990 - 20 Years
25. New Vision 1995 - 15 Years

5linx is kind of a scam in todays standard because you have to PAY someone to SELL their product for a commission...

I want you to look at the dates of some of these founding MLM companies...this business model is way before the internet where you can go to linkshare.com or cj.com and do the same thing for FREE! you can start your own affiliate business with practically no cost and no overhead, you don't pay anyone to sell their stuff, if you sell you get a commision. So why on earth would any INFORMED person ( which includes the people reading this) do something like that.....

The reason I feel it would be a bad decision to join that network is because of this:



The iphone has already brought that technology to the mainstream along with skype integration so your really don't need to pay a phone bill if all your friends are on skype. So...I would feel like some s**t if I sold people the 5 linx product and I would feel like some s**t for joining after learning about the iphone 4
Fisrt of all skype if you are serious is not totally free. Second i think its a great trap to get everyone hooked on skype and then start charging people once they have gotten comfortable on that softwear. For the people who says he never seen the whip and the money. I can show you the bentley and the cash. Like i said before you can listen to these clowns on boxden if you want to. You will be that broke n*gga on boxden 10 years from now still doin gthe same thing these n*ggas doing.
 7 years ago '04        #10
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 82Koo said:
Fisrt of all skype if you are serious is not totally free. Second i think its a great trap to get everyone hooked on skype and then start charging people once they have gotten comfortable on that softwear. For the people who says he never seen the whip and the money. I can show you the bentley and the cash. Like i said before you can listen to these clowns on boxden if you want to. You will be that broke n*gga on boxden 10 years from now still doin gthe same thing these n*ggas doing.
A Bentley and cash doesn't mean everything brotha. I've been researching 5 Linx hard. It's basically a legal pyramid scheme. I'd be really interested to learn how much money the company makes from "recruiting" the fee you have to pay to sell their product, versus how much the company actually makes off the software and product.

The company is a pyramid scheme hiding behind some products......That's the truth. I'm not knocking the hustle though as I agree, money can be made in any pyramid scheme if you're the one on top.
 04-12-2011, 07:53 AM         #11
Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=VerballyAbusive;18993161]A Bentley and cash doesn't mean everything brotha. I've been researching 5 Linx hard. It's basically a legal pyramid scheme. I'd be really interested to learn how much money the company makes from "recruiting" the fee you have to pay to sell their product, versus how much the company actually makes off the software and product.

The company is a pyramid scheme hiding behind some products......That's the truth. I'm not knocking the hustle though as I agree, money can be made in any pyramid scheme if you're the one on top.[/QUOT

Could not agree more with the above statement I have a cuzion who has been in mlm for years even dropped his dental office all setup to do just mlm went from another mlm to 5linx and openly states he makes 50k and 5linx pays for him to speak all over the country and 5linx is paying for his silver 6 series BMW convertible so yes you can make money doing 5linx so I went to a meeting like a year ago or more listened and everything going on and was respectful during the meeting because they signed up like 3 new people with like 12 total in the room so I let most of the people clear out before I started asking questions like the video phone is cool and all but if your a small compqny what are you going to do when a big cell company can do the same thing better?why are you charging like 35 or 40 dollers for phone service when Comcast does the samething cheaper?yes it is good to make money when people pay bills on services there going to pay month over month but that's like 2 or 3 dollers per person it will take for ever to make back 3 or 4 or 5 hundred dollers you pay to sign up unless u can easly find more people to sign up so that's my 2cents it did encourage me to buy apple stock which was my 2nd best trade of last year so again the money is real in some mlm but its not for me there a lot of other ways to make money and I agree all of them are pyramid shams for one very simple reason if the new members dont pay high fees there done sorry for the long post and spelling errors this is typed from my phone hope it helps someone


Last edited by Influence; 04-12-2011 at 07:56 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #12
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 276 276
 VerballyAbusive said:
A Bentley and cash doesn't mean everything brotha. I've been researching 5 Linx hard. It's basically a legal pyramid scheme. I'd be really interested to learn how much money the company makes from "recruiting" the fee you have to pay to sell their product, versus how much the company actually makes off the software and product.

The company is a pyramid scheme hiding behind some products......That's the truth. I'm not knocking the hustle though as I agree, money can be made in any pyramid scheme if you're the one on top.
I am very curious to know what your real job is if you dont mind me asking? Since you are an expert because last time i checked any time you start your own business its never free. So im curious as to how you are making your decision? and if you have a more lucrative path to financial freedom or are you a slave to a terrible job.
 04-12-2011, 09:09 AM         #13
Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone knows it cost moneyto start a biz but if you can really do well with mlm I think you be better off selling life insurance for a big company same skill set less used car salesman feel but at the end of the day if you can pay your bills put money away and have some fun money left over do you top life insurance salesman make 6 figures easy I just don't see the attraction to mlm at all for knowledgeable people they don't offer better products or better prices and if you don't believe me look up any product on a mlm site then look up the same product on a popular site like slickdeals.net or fatwallet.com so the question is super easy why pay more for the same thing?


Last edited by Influence; 04-12-2011 at 09:28 AM..
 04-12-2011, 10:01 AM         #14
Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmmmm total missed Mr koo posts any feedback for my comments
 7 years ago '06        #15
KornerBoy 
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 409 409
I'm involved with 5linx. It is multi level marketing (MLM). The people that introduced it to me didn't hide that fact. But why not get a cut of the money you are shelling out to these companies already? Usually when a new rep signs up he has about 60 days to get his initial fees back. You have to get someone else signed up and enroll in some of the Globalinx products. Next is peddling as much of the products as you. You sell products like the exclusive video phone or Verizon cell phones to name a few. You earn points that will increase your status. Right now my frat brother is a National Director.
 7 years ago '06        #16
KornerBoy 
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 409 409
A main selling point is the stock options "if and when" the company goes public. I think it's a $500 starting fee. Sometimes it's $250.
 04-12-2011, 12:03 PM         #17
Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes let's get the entertainment started the only mlm to go public and do anything is Avon products stock symbol avp they're stock peaked in 2004 and has been dead money every since, Avon has 6.5 million representatives worldwide, current news has has S&P lowering there credit profile and moody's lowering there credit ratng to negative so if this is how mlm big dog is doing I feel comfortable telling you 5linx will never go public ever
 7 years ago '06        #18
KornerBoy 
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 409 409
Like someone said earlier, they are pushing a product (broadphone videophone) that has to compete with products like the IPhone. To add insult to injury you can sell any and every AT&T phone but the iPhone. I lost so many customers because 5linx didn't carry the iPhone. I eventually gave up because I didn't believe in the product and I wasn't saving customers any money.
 7 years ago '04        #19
SPLITP 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$900 | Props total: 121 121
Yall can sit back and believe what you want to believe while I con't to make this money from 5LINX and get a nice big check when it becomes public!! I rather listen 2 a millionaire about the business then 2 listen 2 Boxden!!
 7 years ago '05        #20
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 82Koo said:
I am very curious to know what your real job is if you dont mind me asking? Since you are an expert because last time i checked any time you start your own business its never free. So im curious as to how you are making your decision? and if you have a more lucrative path to financial freedom or are you a slave to a terrible job.
just admit it dude...it's a pyramid scheme type business...I went to a meeting myself and any sensible adult can see that this is just a legalized pyramid scheme..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy